The Day of Rope is upon us

Have you bought your rope, Anons?
Are you ready for the day we have been waiting for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=toyOKOi0DsM
youtube.com/watch?v=6KiZXRK5h44
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, but I have a gun

how so user? Been gone for two weeks what have i missed? Mind giving me a quick rundown?

the day y'all hang youselves?

When Trump releases the memo and ascends to God Emperor of the world, its happening today.

Quit teasing!

What kind?

Got a gun and a machete. Hopefully I don't need to use the gun.

You know what to do.

why not make it yourself?
youtube.com/watch?v=toyOKOi0DsM

I'd buy a rope.

To lynch you, you stupid, fucking, larping memeflag faggot.

Now fuck off before I jump through your computer screen and cut your eyeball out.

>Have you bought your rope
If you had ever read the TD, you'd know that special units will be assigned to take down telephone wires as necessary for the task.

Your flag is basically a meme flag since Wilders lost, Morrocanfag

also, why not out of plastic bags?
here's an idea
ask your homeless and hobos to make rope out of plastic bags, that way you don't spend your money on jews who are stockholders or owners of the stores you buy your rope, but you pay your homeless people for it and it might clean up the streets aswell while finding raw rope materials.
3 birds with one stone!

9 bags are enough for one linch rope lol

youtube.com/watch?v=6KiZXRK5h44

Could go either way at this point. We will see what comes sooner but a large group of people will be hanging just a question of if we hang ourselves out of depression or enemies out of survival.

I wonder how the Italian elections will turn out this year?

II WANT MEMO MEMO MEMO MEMO MEMO THIS IS REAL NO NOTHINGBURGAS

Guys my power just flicked off for a second, they're preparing for a global shut down, fake alien invasion incoming ,HAPPENING

>not having plentiful 12 to 24 mm rope on hand and knowing a tiny bit about knots
Nigger, for impromptu hanging, I recommend the flying bowline.

A Daisey Chipmunk in .22lr

oday has been the Day of the Rope — a grim and bloody day, but an unavoidable one. Tonight, from tens of thousands of lampposts, power poles, and trees throughout this vast metropolitan area the grisly forms hang.
In the lighted areas one sees them everywhere. Even the street signs at intersections have been pressed into service, and at practically every street corner I passed this evening on my way to HQ there was a dangling corpse, four at every intersection. Hanging from a single overpass only about a mile from here is a group of about 30, each with an identical placard around its neck bearing the printed legend, "I betrayed my race." Two or three of that group had been decked out in academic robes before they were strung up, and the whole batch are apparently faculty members from the nearby UCLA campus.
[...]
The first thing I saw in the moonlight was the placard with its legend in large, block letters: "I defiled my race." Above the placard leered the horribly bloated, purplish face of a young woman, her eyes wide open and bulging, her mouth agape. Finally I could make out the thin, vertical line of rope disappearing into the branches above. Apparently the rope had slipped a bit or the branch to which it was tied had sagged, until the woman's feet were resting on the pavement, giving the uncanny appearance of a corpse standing upright of its own volition.
I shuddered and quickly went on my way. There are many thousands of hanging female corpses like that in this city tonight, all wearing identical placards around their necks. They are the White women who were married to or living with Blacks, with Jews, or with other non-White males
There are many thousands of hanging female corpses like that in this city tonight, all wearing identical placards around their necks. They are the White women who were married to or living with Blacks, with Jews, or with other non-White males.