What Are We Going To Do About The Abos?

Personally, I don't really wanna gas the abos unless there's no other option. We're definitely gonna gas the creamies and the "muh 5% indigenous heritage" scum.
They need to go, but what about the abos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QPt_x5wvhQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

abbos arent even human

>abos
Let em keep killing each other

I wish we did what they did back in Tasmania for the whole country.

Do cyborg experiments on them. Its what they would have created if the whitefella hadnt stolen their lands and generations.

tell them about the american dream

Is it ironic that there'd be less guilt peddling if we just fucking exterminated them completely?

how about stop being a racist bogan, hope asio is on your arse

Why do I get the feeling this anonymous post was created for the express purpose of screencapping for an upcoming news story?

>We
>Cuckstralia

Hahahaha. Australia is fucked. You white trash cunts can't do anything other than chimping out at the literal chimps.

What a sad state Australia is in. Pathetic fuckwits smdh

Exactly this. I just wonder how other countries would paint us. 6 gorillion amirite?

The American dreamtime.

They’re only good for disposal of capital

Well...
At least they don't hate our country...

Too bad their kids will.

Yeah, true.

Someone please make a meme, picture of two 'peaceful and in harmony with nature and the environment' abo's watching with concern the unloading human scum from convict ships in Botany bay.
Caption
>''They're not sending their best''

Feed them soy and mercury. Problem will be gone in a generation.

suggested source material

suggested source material

cheers cunts

bonus suggested material

They are the natives, don't be a cunt Straya. Give them a part of the country, a large autonomy and let them live as they want.

give them guns - the outback ones spend half their time warring over some fourth cousin that was killed in last weekend's war - only they use badly made spears and broken bottles... give them guns and watch them eradicate themselves

Aren't they pretty harmless tho, especially when
compared to actual niggers?

nothing.
The courts allow cunts like this to discriminate, take thousands from people, then blow it, and when the appeal courts overturn the decision the dirty black cunt declares itself bankrupt. Get the gas. This cunt needs to die.

Put them in a Zoo. Think you have enough of those.

Then we have the abos that just steal because they are low gutted cunts.

Best of all, they love booze and petrol. Let them kill themselves. That's what they want.

Haha

ignore the fullbloods
gas the mixers

>asio
lmao

>live in mining town in WA where literally shit-stained abos everywhere
>Whites openly racist towards them
>Move to Melbourne
>White teens are protesting "invasion day", raising awareness of abos.
>Tfw I wish I recorded degenerate behaviour of abos to show them.
>Tfw I know they would still think im a Nazi
>Tfw I hope abos keep drinking and drugging themselves to an early death.

OK, all jokes aside... Do you realize if we were to pay every 'verifiable' abo $50k per year and drop all this abo funding shit the whole country would be better off financially. Why? Because most of the money is ripped off in a scheme similar to that run in South African countries where certain niggers get all the cream and the rest of the population gets the stale milk.
Pauline Hanson demanded they stop ATSIC when she first hit Parliament. Everyone called her a racist but Howard eventually did it because she was right. Abos will never be able to do anything for themselves because they have that inherant nigger attitude of greed and fleecing the government for every cent. And what does the current government do? Throw more money at the abos for housing in the middle of nowhere. Have you seen the state of those houses? They have absolutely destroyed them. Just get a good look at this.....
youtu.be/QPt_x5wvhQU
I'm not racist, I'm realist. These people choose to live in the middle of nowhere, they destroy everything they are GIVEN, yes given, they pay for NOTHING, and we are made to feel guilty because these cunts can't organize a root in a brothel.
Fuck Me Dead.

t. lefty cunt.
Isn't there some rally promoting men going to womens toilets you should be attending?

we
already
have

Wait until our Chinese Overlords round them up and shoot them for us.