twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the real cucks are the racists

BBBBRRAAAAAAAAA-SQUEEK-AAAAAAP

inb4 pictures of lynched niggers

lol

lol at these niggers watching their fellow turdslingers

• One of the The first slave owners in the USA was BLACK
• All races kept slaves all throughout history
• When the Trans-Atlantic slaveships docked at African slave-markets to buy slaves, they bought slaves who were already slaves. It was Arab Muslims and Black Africans themselves who captured members of rival tribes and took them to the coastal slave-markets to sell to the Whites and Jews. White people didn’t go into Africa and kidnap free black people. They barely needed to get off their ships to buy slaves, it was like buying McDonalds at a drive-through. The slaves were already at the slave-market in chains, ready to go.
• In the 16th – 18th century, Africans enslaved 1.5 million White Europeans in the Barbary Slave Trade. African Muslims raided up the coastlines of Europe, particularly the British Isles but even as far as Iceland, kidnapping and enslaving White European Christians. The men were galley slaves, and the women were sex slaves. This was more brutal than working on a plantation or as a domestic servant.
• Native Americans and Jews owned Black slaves too, but no one seems to assign a collective guilt to modern Native Americans and Jews for their slavery. In fact, Jews were the biggest slave-owners in America per capita.
• Whites were the first people to stop slavery in modern times, whereas slavery still continues in Africa to this day. In Mauritania slavery was only made a punishable offense in 2007!
• Less than 2% of Whites in America ever owned slaves
• Only 5% of the black slaves transported across the Atlantic actually went to the modern U.S. Most in fact went to Latin America to serve Hispanic slave-owners. But we don’t look at modern Hispanics as evil slave-owners.

exactly this and it can't be repeated enough

hahaha
bussiness men and trabesmen looking at what the zoos in europe are doing with the niggers they gave to them

*Black ass history month
FTFY

Thats some gorgeous piece of ass.

Pls gib african chocolates

more like BRAP history month

WTF is wrong with these people, OMG O_o

>black identity
>posts mutts
the absolute state of blacks

I knew somebody would post this

they have giant penises

blacks are mutts anyway

Fuck it's this one again
He killed someone who actually dindu nuffin
Fuck niggers man

*Braaaps in Ebonics*

top tier nigger behavior, why would you do that to an old unarmed and helpless man damn it...

purified blacks

Whatever happened to this guy who shot him? I hope he is still being tortured with a blowtorch and pliers.

>implying you wouldn’t

>mfw we did this well into the sixties

>Black skin
>White features

Why would I fuck a subhuman?

>that nose
>those lips
>>white features

Killed himself like a pos. Should've done that before killing that old timer :(

Were Egyptians "black" or "white"?

Oh I dunno

Again, it's barely a step higher than a chimp. Even then it can't recognize itself in a mirror until it's almost 10 years old.

Top Kek

>being this angry

They were italian

lol what even is this

found the virgin

Don't you have a relative to unbury and twerk with?

enjoy the black death

There were black egyptians.

Oppression

Dont forgets wes bes oppressedes

seriously though, black girls try too hard when giving head. Its like they've been given this mental image that trying to suck a golfball through a hose somehow feels good on a cock. It's a nigger trait to be totally unaware of your actions, especially when it comes to the physical mechanics of sucking the blood out of someones skin. Ever get a hickey on your dick? You'll wish you'd just cut that damn thing off.

Interesting, maybe they were circumcising them in that picture?

>implying you would

lmao those house niggers smiling

youtube.com/watch?v=1pgWvUZI18U

>>WHITE FEATURES
>People just look like my Sup Forums memes

Jesus, you people are NEETs.

Nigger takes one to the dome
youtu.be/gMV-xdYotwc

Mein gott

I think I know who that person is. Met her once a few years ago.
user, what s the sauce?

>implying you wouldn’t wanna give this ass a good grab n’ slap

>The physical embodiment of hypocrisy and white desperation to pretend to be dominant based off skin color thread.

also>Round noses
>full lips
> rounded faces

>try to claim white features because of hazel eyes and a lace front

goddamn this is fucking pathetic. keep posting more beautiful black women though

Can confirm

>keep posting more beautiful black women though
Okay.

c'mon fellas, what about /our/ niggeress?

More like Brap history month

54%

it's a human zoo
zoos al over europe brought in humans from the places their countries colonised to show the people how they live in their natural habbitat, for many people this was the first time they see an actual neger for the first time, like my father and grandparents did.
on the world fair 1958 we had a whole negro village build at the Heizel, where now the footbalstadium is build. besides monorails and other technology this was the biggest event with the most attention, there where even placed pancards stating it's forbidden to feed the niggers because for some reason people started to give or trow food over the fence like you do with monkeys and elephants (no joke lol)

this is with intro of koning Boudewijn 1
youtu.be/RZiJoiEU-kU

if she ony knew .. lol
youtu.be/N4clsRCkoCc

youtu.be/OXOBtfX4MjE

goodtimes
cheers! ( ^..^)-c|_|

these where tribesmen and bussinessmen looking after their investment lol
they sold or rented lowerclass to zoos and colonial events

you gotta love baboons haha ^^

I want to front dive on that

why did it not quote? hmm..
>these where tribesmen and bussinessmen looking after their investment lol
>they sold or rented lowerclass to zoos and colonial events

This one again... that man looked like Morgan Freeman, why do niggers do this to their own

>junglefever fuel
I approve of this.

what bullshit is this? that blood looks faker than movie blood or is it the light? even then.. that blood is too shiny and pale and people don't lose blood like this, that bloodpatern looks staged and is too atrificial to be real and it ain't tomato juice hit by any bullet trough his bag either

Noice

brappp history month is great

>blood is too shiny and pale
its probably brain matter
>people don't lose blood like this
when their heads explode they do