This is the metro in Poland

This is the metro in Poland.

Notice anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jilA-ZeBUI4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah, this thread again.

saged, even if it is a pro-poland anti-nigger thread.

Yes the seats are red very nice

Yes. You're too poor to afford a car

Looks like a Canadian metro with probably less minorities. I mean, I don't take the metro very often, and it's usually at some ungodly hours minorities loath, but everything still looks like a shiny turd.

Yeah, everyone is using the Devil's Gadget nowadays.

Has someone farted?

Looks like Israel, but colder.

If you are for the second time trying to rant about how clean metro in poland is, then go to Facebook. Anons memory is better than someone's from lead based paint tasting institute.

a total lack of diversity ?

I wish I could take a cattle prod and make the poles who worked on the Witcher 3 work on a 4th 20hrs a day, 7 days a week until it's done. Shock them with cattle prod each time they fall asleep.

slavniggas stole chinese phones?

There apparently is another use for the Burkha, to hide yourself laughing at Drag Queens on the Metro.

Everyone is really antisocial?

There are no fat people.
Old man is the only one not using a phone and is desperately looking at the zombies.

Do you see it, Sup Forums?

do they ever wash those fucking things? they must smell from a mile. Yes, mexicans smell awful but generally they keep to themselves and only behead each other.

thats actually in Russia you cuckaberg

all the women wear fetish boots and/or slutty dress?

They are pretty thin fabrics so they only need a quick wash. They don't smell bad I can't say they do because I have smelled old ladies with unwashed hair on the bus and that is truly unpleasant.

wypierdalaj w końcu.

not a single white face.
being a slav is suffering

not just polen, you could take the same pic all over uncucked yurop

Is it really? I haven't seen a car like that. Maybe it's in Russia but not in Moscow?

Valuable contribution to the discussion by the poster from the USA. Thanks!

I wonder how can a mongrel tell what it feels like to not be a rootless, identityless consumer denbts slave with le 56% face
really makes me think

Pretty decent chicks to dicks ratio

I know a dude weed pajeet who has a Polish fiancée

I see poles on here telling me how great it is there, then why the fuck are they all over here? Granted, better than spics and certainly better than Jews. They all also want to tell me how great the E-Jew is.

>poor
>>>>>>>>>>flag

There are no jews?

REEE WE ARE 70% WHITE IF YOU INCLUDE WHITE SPICS

any nation's diaspora is literal scum of the earth, one that can't find shit to do in their native lands
good riddance for the natives and tough luck for the mongrels

This is what I was thinking

Even Hitler rides polish metro because it's all white.

>arabs included as white
You guys must be even lower than 56%

No whites to be seen, only Slavs.

is that hitler talking on a cellphone on the left?

Flagrant man spreading. Alert Rose McGowan ASAP.

im sure that was just an accident

No sub humans

Fantastic Poland, may the rest of the west follow your example.

All the women are ugly.

There's no en-route entertainment?

arabs? you must be thinking of those rape babbies from little asian mongrels; none of them here
instead of shitposting, you should pay mr shekelberg to break down your genetic makeup online

You're stupid?

Yes i see it. Race mixing is bad, but having a child with a vegetable ... wait for it... brings tears to my eyes!!!

We cannot get out. We cannot get out. They have taken the Costco and Second Mall. pier and hanz and sven fell there bravely while the rest retreated to the Chamber of…McDonald’s . We are still ho{ldin}g...but hope …Pajeete party went five days ago but today only four returned. The fast food wrappers are up to the wall at West-drive through window. The Mutt in the Walmart took the leaf--we cannot get out. The end comes soon. We hear “I’m 1/16th german!” And “my mother’s cousins Dad is half Irish!” in the deep. They are coming.

>identityless
>slovenias only claim to fame is exporting their whore women throughout yurop and being camwhores
wow such rich history

the only thing greater than the universe is amerimutts' knowledge of the world outside NA

I added you to the reply because you replied to the american, you autistic untermensch, I wasn't talking to you

>any nation's diaspora is literal scum of the earth
not really true. It's either complete scum or the best they have. Lithuania is practically emptied out since with the E-Jew, all the really smart ones could make more shekels somewhere else. I generally don't mind them since I have an autistic interest in Euro politics and ask them about their leaders and holidays and places to visit. The EU thing is odd though, and once I said to one of them "if you obey the EU, your nation is going to be flooded with rapists' and she wasn't too happy. I thought poles would be better but apparently not.

They all look white to me. Whats wrong? Skin color is not "race" its deeper than that you gotta look at genetics if you think "race" exist

In my entire life, I have never, NEVER, been on an all white train in Australia. Literally never.

That's way too small scale... to make these nignogg country dwellers understand the concept of the ethnostate post stuff like this. See picture title.

Yeah, Hitler is gone. we're doomed now

you're no different, cunt
more often than not that's the case no matter how much you cherry pick, like people who are into something that can't be found at home
money isn't everything and those willing to relocate for it won't be missed

Hey mister! They also have Cockta. Which might not be good as Cola or Pepsi, but it's still pretty good!

You from Sydney or Melbourne?
Not surprising, I always glare at towelhead muslims to make them uncomfortable.
Not much we can do about the asians though, Sydney CBD is disgustingly infested with asians, pajeets, muslims and I've even started seeing actual niggers from Africa which is absolutely insane.
I loath going there and not seeing a single friendly face

European skull is by far the best looking.

my parents are from Northern Europe, idiot.
Don't you know that Australia has an immigrant population of more than like 60%

OBJECTION!

Your honor this is clearly redundancy!

Yeah, it's full of subhumans. Maybe not as much as you, but still degenerated subhumans.

(heil)

still rather have your eurotrash here than fucking mexicans, niggers, or assorted shitskins.

the only thing greater than the amerimutt's infinite knowledge is the butthurt of a slavcuck arguing in broken english on an american anime imageboard.

Queensland, actually. Only asians up here. But still.

poor cunts using outdated tech on an outdated train trying to look rich
Is Poland the North Korea of Europe?
You guys eat grass and shit behind closed doors?

Viva poland!

Poland for the Poles

Beacuse of admixture forensic anthropologist need more time to identify due to admixture and climate adaptation and natural selection choosing genes that change your skull shaoe

Sydney CBD is a big chinatown now. Asians are not that bad, but they are completely antisocial and not even trying to fit in.

no nigglets putting their dirty feet on the seat

Its only 2% arab muslim

that doesn't matter, what matters is that you live in a melting pot mongrels
as 2nd gen you probably are still somewhat "pure" even though you have nothing in common any more with your declarative native land
your children, however, are most likely to coalburn/miscegenate either on purpose or inadvertently
keep telling yourself that, your circumsized goyim ass will disappear down the line no matter how much you foam at the mouth here

I think you need to work on your English a bit, mate.

Whiter than you mohammad

You dont understand what i'm saying?

I'm glad you have lots of races there.
You and Israel are the reason every other country has them.

keep telling yourself you're not a cuck and not completely reliant on amerimutt inventions to get through your miserable existence.

Full of ugly slavs

and poke them with it while they are peeing, just for a humerous intermetzo lol

This is elementary school class in Poland.

Notice anything?

This "shaoe" confused me I have to admit. I just realized you meant "shape".

Lucky you
I know, I don't particularly dislike asians because they do not cause problems.
But exactly like you said, it's just a strange feeling for me walking around in the city and on university campus and all you hear is mandarin (literally) and a bunch of people from a distant country/culture who are nothing like you

Not a single white person

oh, now you identify with the time free market existed and others made some shit you have nothing to do with?
so cool

>You and Israel
who started WW 1 and dragged dog into it with he Balfour declaration? Who refused peace with Germany and started WW 2? The eternal Anglo. The Anglo has been under Rothschild control since Waterloo, when he found out the outcome of the battle early by carrier pigeon, crashed the brit market, then bought it all up through shell companies for pennies. The crown has been owned by them ever since. London is the true HQ of international Jewry, not DC.

Ever heard of a typo? You fucking fag!

>Notice anything?

Half the "people" in Poland can afford phones?

Kek. You think I'm staying is this boiling hot shithole?
I'm moving to Europe as soon as I'm finished with university

Youve destroyed the middle east and sent fugees all around the world for the mighty petrodollar.
scum cunts

Poland are cuck

But Ronald McDonald saved us all, by... what was it???? No cheeseburgers for me. :(

why even pick ausfalia tho? for the adventure?

Why are there so few seats?

I notice that faggot on the left without any shoelaces

Ha, gay

Why do you do this to me Poland? Yes I am jealous. Stop torturing me with these threads.

I gotta admit....some of those cheeseburgers are good (licks lips)

Everyone's staring at their phones like zombies, just like here the states.

>Youve destroyed the middle east
you retard newfag " muh ire war was for oil." IT WAS FOR THE JEWS YOU DUMB FUCK. All for jews. Which goes back to Israel and who gave it to the kikes and kept hitler from finishing his work? YOU and that drunken poltroon jew shill churchill.

youtube.com/watch?v=jilA-ZeBUI4