Why does China get concerned whenever Japan makes her military stronger? They're 10 times the size of Japan...

Why does China get concerned whenever Japan makes her military stronger? They're 10 times the size of Japan, they shouldn't have anything to fear

Other urls found in this thread:

weirdasianews.com/2010/02/05/shanghai-wonderbridge-trash-collapses/
youtube.com/watch?v=lJilqC8gXb8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i see Hiroo Onoda is alive and well.

Because East Asians hate each other and would nothing more than to see their enemy cucked and dominated.

Japan wants to be uncucked. China doesn't want that.

>using effeminate pronouns for glorious nippon
baka

>Why does China get concerned whenever Japan makes her military stronger?
Because they are chinks and want to maintain their supremacy in the East. If Japan gets stronger, they might lose influence in the area so they don't want that. That is why they are using the "muh WW2 Japan re-militarising again!" excuse to prevent them from doing so.

Chinese welcomed Japanese emperor and empress in 1992.
謝謝

Because the Japanese have a terrible history in warfare, not only are they very skillful and tenacious soldiers they're brutal fuckers as well.

Regardless of population or territorial size, China has like a 0 - 159 win/loss record in international wars. Not just with Europe/ Japan, either; every illiterate halfwit that could saddle a horse conquered China as well.

Currently the CH military seems to have problems with corruption, with many generals being the sons of party officials, rank for sale, dodgy contractors, etc.

Having said which, I hope for no war. But if there was, I honestly wouldn't fancy China's chances.

Oh and another point: 1 child policy means most Chinese boomers are quite loath to send their only son to battle.

because the japs have invaded and subjugated the chinese dozens of times over the last few thousand years; i'd be weary as fuck of them as well

>dozens
>few thousand years

nigger you been in the sun too long, because the way you round numbers is pretty fucking aggressive.

Japan has been a functional civilisation for just shy of 2000 years, and has invaded the continent exactly twice, and the first time it never got past Korea.

Don't post if you haven't even bothered googling you dumb abo

best girl > 100 chinks
pic related

Because China would get smashed.

Savage

because brainlet every time japan gets "uncucked" it's hellbent on destroying asia

What about the expedition to silla during the korean kingdoms era?

China also sucks at warfare.

well they're not wrong

>japan gets "uncucked" it's hellbent on destroying asia
Communism destroyed Asia dumb yank, not the Japanese.

that doesn't mean it's not ingrained into the japanese mentality to invade asia whenever it gets the chance

>implying they're mutually exclusive

brainlet detected

Fair enough, although the record is shoddy as fuck, and also Silla is not China, nor was it a vassal state to the sinosphere. Hard to call that an invasion or anything similar, more like an armed diplomatic mission. If it happened at all.

except they are. china and other asian countries have zero problems with japan uncucking itself from united mutts for zion

that's not why. japan is the germany of asia and must be contained. there's a reason they aligned in WWII brainlet

Yeah, shame there's not that many sources from that period, it looks pretty intresting. Though, if you think about it, it is intresting precisely because the records are so scarce.

Are you retarded? Communism was awful for China, but it only took hold of the country in the 1945-49 civil war. Before that it was a minor scourge, and it didn't even exist prior to 1922.

For reference, Japan was sticking its dick in China in the 19th century, before a single Marxist book had been translated into any asian language, and while Stalin was still a twinkle in the milkman's eye.

I guess you listen to too much Jordan Peterson or something, Communism is some kind of bogeyman ultimate evil voldemort pinnochio shit. It's bad for sure but in this case you're just an ignorant idiot. The KMT government- basically the only government that Japan seriously fought in its conquest of China - was a FASCIST government by basically any standard. Prior to that, Japan fought with the Qing, and imperial dynasty, basically the opposite of communism.

Don't watch 2 youtube videos of a canadian ethnic cuckold and think yourself smart.

>implying Japan took over the whole of the continent and turned it into rubble
Yank bombing of the Japanese mainlands did far more damage than what the Japanese did in China

I wouldn't say its ingrained into the younger generation. They don't give a fuck about the outside world.

Chinks historically suck at war. Don't let their numbers fool you.

Yeah I have no idea of the Chinese sources but in Japanese it's basically just the Nihonshoki that mentions the continental mission to Silla.

I think Jap history gets interesting basically from Nara onwards, since there's a meaningful written record, and it's recognizably culturally Japanese.

lol, you know nothing about japan

>They're 10 times the size of Japan
Didn't stop Japan from raping China in the past.

Probably not mate. The civilian + military death toll of China was roughly 21million. The total civilian death toll in Japan was about 2 million. YOu're off by an order of magnitude.

Not to mention the fact that the jap invasion arguably set up Communism in China, which overall has offed a cool 80 million +

and?

once in all of history. but anyways, the reason is this

>letting your enemy grow without resistance

thats called being a cuck

>Not to mention the fact that the jap invasion arguably set up Communism in China, which overall has offed a cool 80 million +
The chinks routinely have uprisings/dynastic transitions which turn into massive bloodbaths. I wouldn't pin it all on communism.

and that's the problem. japan has shown itself to be an enemy of asia instead of cooperative friends.

The (((Chinese))) fear the samurai.

>Probably not mate. The civilian + military death toll of China was roughly 21million
Mostly chinks killing their own kin (i.e Yellow river flooding) and mass starvation due to lack of food.

>Not to mention the fact that the jap invasion arguably set up Communism in China, which overall has offed a cool 80 million +
And it is not the fault of the KMT cooperating with the commies and not finishing them off before when they had the chance?

It's not an either/or, really - communism perhaps fits into some 'great dynastic cycles' theory of Chinese history, but it's also unarguably causal in massive numbers of Chinese deaths. Most modern historians basically discount the cycle theory, or argue that it ended with the Qing btw.

Dikotter has a couple of good books on just exactly how fucked up Communism was for China - Mao's Great Famine is a great read. Very instructive on how precisely the Emperor's New Clothes shit got out of hand and led to tons of deaths.

The anti-Japanese autist stuff is usually instrumented by China to try to scare Asians so that they think chinese hegemony is beneficial to them.

But outside of China and this psychiatric hospital called Korea, nobody buys it.

Chinese and Koreans are natural born slave minded people who need resentment and revenge to justify their own failure. They live on that and always will.

Much like the arabs and niggers.

i don't know what the fuck it is that you're trying to argue. not everyone likes their homeland invaded like you

because China knows they cut corners when it comes to everything:

and Japan actually puts quality in their work (plus most of the equipment is sold by the US)

that's not why. it's like how other european countries get nervous when germany remilitarizes. but anyways, OPs right. there's not too much to worry about unless united mutts for zion gets involved. even then, i dunno

Historical reasons. China won't stop complaining unless the whole japan sink into the sea.

The KMT in fact DID focus on fighting communists rather than Japan, but due to nature of Chinese leadership structure of the time they had to change focus after a coup by exiled manchurian warlord (the Xian incident) that forced cooperation with communists.

>Mostly chinks killing their own kin (i.e Yellow river flooding) and mass starvation due to lack of food.
Agree that there was a lot of self inflicted casualties. Rana Mitter wrote a book on the topic (forgotten Ally) that mentions KMT scorched earth policies killing millions. Disagree with the 'mostly', though. Pretty sure the majority of the blame (51%+ at least) can be laid at the feet of the japanese.

>And it is not the fault of the KMT cooperating with the commies and not finishing them off before when they had the chance?

This is a really tricky one, right? Public opinion in China was against the KMT, specially in the Northeast, and the commies had a lot of popular support. A united front made a huge amount of domestic sense. In the end the inability to broker a deal with the Commies is what lead to a civil war, which nobody in China wanted. No-one on earth hated the reds as much as Chiangkaishek though, I promise you that. I really wouldn't blame the KMT for their success.

Have it from Mao:

Japan) doesn't have to say sorry, you had contributed towards China, why? Because had Imperial Japan did not start the war of invasion, how could we communist became mighty powerful? How could we stage the coup d'état? How could we defeat Chiang Kai Shek? How are we going to pay back you guys? No, we do not want your war reparations!"

-Mao Zedong greeting Japanese Prime Minister Kakuei in Nanjing, 1972

>japan has shown itself to be an enemy of asia instead of cooperative friends
Ok, what were those Japanese volunteers fighting the dutch during the Indonesian war of Independence?
Sukarno using the Japanese imperial calendar system when signing the declaration of independence?

>i don't know what the fuck it is that you're trying to argue
Then learn some reading comprehension lad.

>not everyone likes their homeland invaded like you
>The Chinese were never the agressors

because japan has proved itself to be an enemy of asia. honestly i don't know many asians that wouldn't be glad if japan just disappeared

This is honestly right. The younger generation don't give a fuck, all this "muh japan is scary help " stuff comes from Chinese, Koreans, and their mutt diaspora in anglophone countries. It's totally separated from reality.

Don't even bother answering to the JE750TZ guy. He's either legitimately retarded, a small child, an incredibly butthurt Chinaman, or an active shill trying to derail a thread.

Because Asians are actually the most hilariously racist group on the planet. I mean, Blacks from different click click whistle tribes in Africa hating each other is pretty close. But on the other hand, we had to drop two god tier sci-fi bombs on civilian filled areas just to get the Japs to consider surrender. And we all know they want to build giant robots. I'd be scared too if I were a chink.

I really find it hard to believe Koreans and Chinese nowadays fear Japan like morons, maybe their grandparents but not this generation, like what the fuck is there to fear?

'cause volunteers are totally the same thing as imperial japan. ok

>>The Chinese were never the agressors
against japan? when?

>truth
>shill

ok (((hiroko)))

You are ignoring the facts that the death toll numbers has been increasing in the past decades. Why? Same reasoning as the Jews using the 6 gorillion figure.

Still doesn't change the fact that they failed to weed out the opposition. Chang shouldn't have allied with them in the first place.

>.
Ironically the grandparents in Korea have better attitudes towards Japan than the younger generation. The occupation of korea, like taiwan, really wasn't that bad, specially compared to the uniquely shitty Chinese vassal state Korea was before.

Koreans in general are ultranationalist, and highly military-minded, and also have a chip on their shoulder for having gotten bitched on by China and Japan for all of history. However, the youth in Korea and Japan largely are chilled out, just want normal things, they're not really many bloodthirsty maniacs. Chinese are a little more rough around the edges, but even they don't really want a war. They want to masturbate to Anri Okita and watch Dragon Ball and listen to Jpop and so on, just like everyone else.

there isn't but japan is in talks with australia, india, and the US for talks in reviving the quad for containing china

>foreign occupation really wasn't that bad

i think it's time to divide up japan between the anglo powers

>'cause volunteers are totally the same thing as imperial japan. ok
And where did those "volunteers" formerly come from?
>against japan? when?
lol how ignorant

death toll increases is a totally separate issue that I didn't mention - and nor did you. I'm not familiar with the claim that they've been creeping upwards, but it's perfectly possible.

I'm not sure what the subject 'they' refers to in your second sentence, but you have to understand why the northern alliance happened- Chiang didn't want to, and he fought the communists for as long as possible, and much longer than any of his advisors wanted. The fact is public opinion was against a civil war. Everyone in China wanted a united front against the Japanese. It would be a misrepresentation to suggest that Chiang didn't want to completely crush them - he's remembered as having been maniacal in his pursuit of killing commies, at the expense of fighting the japanese.

*rapes nanking*

>And where did those "volunteers" formerly come from?

not the policy makers of japan

>lol how ignorant
oh? enlighten me. what has china ever done to japan other than bring it civilization?

From wikipedia:

"Tang Shengzhi announced the city would not surrender and would fight to the death. Tang gathered about 100,000 soldiers, largely untrained, including Chinese troops who had participated in the Battle of Shanghai. To prevent civilians from fleeing the city, he ordered troops to guard the port, as instructed by Chiang Kai-shek. The defense force blocked roads, destroyed boats, and burnt nearby villages, preventing widespread evacuation. The Chinese government left for relocation on December 1, and the president left on December 7, leaving the fate of Nanking to an International Committee led by John Rabe."

>
Confirmed for ultra buttmad tiny peepee chinky boy

U mad that whites are fucking all the hottest asian women?

>Proud jap

this. coupled with the fact china is the opposite with a long history of military failure and incompetence.

because i'm not a weebo? honestly, i dunno why we don't just invade japan

lol, which is why every military school on earth reads sun tzu.

>3 chins

Japan literally decimated the capital of China in just over a month back in 1937.
The japs went house to house and systematically annihilated around 300,000 Chinese.
This attack was so devastating the Chinese relocated the Capital to a different part of China.
If you didn't think the japs deserved to get nuked just read up on "The Rape of Nangkin" and it will change your mind.

Sun Tzu mostly applied to when chinese warlords were sending millions of peasants at each other

I doubt Brits were reading it when they turned whole China into one giant drugfest

This is why Britain will surely be BTFO'd by China.

youtube.com/watch?v=lJilqC8gXb8

Daily reminder.

>not the policy makers of japan
And you would think those soldiers were helping them out without any reason? Not due to those "policies" and "ideas" politicians were telling them in the past?
>oh? enlighten me. what has china ever done to japan other than bring it civilization?
I don't know, What are those mongol invasions where the Chinese helped out Ghengis in his plans?

They outnumbered the Japs 10:1 back in the day too and look what happened, they got fucking rekt desu.

I bet your the same kind of cuntboy who fumes and breaths loudly when you see a white girl with a black man.

really

one good commander is not a good reflection of the whole country. Further more he only fought and defeated other Chinese people. look at their recent history. They are hopeless.

>they're bigger. Shouldn't have any concern
That's half witted. Do some history.

>this much shilling

embarrassing desu

Goddamn Bugmen. Everytime.

The Chinese are subhuman

Nippon:The perfect balance between pride, brain and savageness

You know Art of War is not just about wars right? And if they are so "hopeless" then why Britain had to return Hong Kong back to China? Why Britain is begging for Chinese to build nuclear reactors and trade talks after Brexit? Why Hong Kong is basically BTFO'd by PRC and Britain could not do anything about the violation of deals?

lol, obviously not

The ching chong ping pong fear the samurai

The ant men fear the samurai.

Because it is still easier to defeat the Japanese than bitching than killing

I have read that,watched the films and it only made me admire the Japanese more you degenerate descendant of criminals and child molesters.

t.chang
>also unironically posting propaganda

Yes possible, but the inflated death toll is also something to not forget about.
>The fact is public opinion was against a civil war. Everyone in China wanted a united front against the Japanese. It would be a misrepresentation to suggest that Chiang didn't want to completely crush them
Yes, he probably wanted to, but ultimately his decision to cooperate was the deathblow. Mao didn't even contribute to the war much in the first place unlike the KMT troops which did the fighting.

because one Japanese has the valor of 10,000 chinamen

>being this much of a weebo

kys

China as always is politically unstable and technologically behind the times. If Japan ever seriously rearmed the Chinese then all their plants to be the big dog in the pacific go up in smoke.

>50 cents has been deposited in your bank of china account

I would absolutely love that girl.