Is the Chinese government the most redpilled government on earth?

Is the Chinese government the most redpilled government on earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.gr/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/wealthy-families-teaching-kids-to-speak-mandarin-2017-11
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Different type of 'Red' Pill though, user.

Kek

>communist
>citizens leave and ruin australia since their country is so fucking shit. Government doesnt care though since theres over a billion more
>is almost as much as an israeli ally as the US
>bullies the australian government into accepting shitty trade deals which works because our political system is corrupt beyond belief
>women are fucking ugly compared to japs and koreans
>drown their own children
>eat their own pets
Yeah. Pretty redpilled

organ harvesting, bubble economy, outstanding debt. Yeah right

With 1 billion+ people, you need to run a tight ship user

Capitalist economy with no civil rights.
Remimd me, why the were accepted at world trade while violating human rights?
The freedom of choice and free markets ideology is a useful construct to control masses, but god forbid freedom is applied to people producing our goods. Capitalists are a bunch of hypocrites. Thats todays redpill.

here i go again... RED CHINESE ARMY.. overlord ready... black lotus ready to decrypt comms.

I don't know if their government is good or not but I hate fucking chinks so much, they are spreading everywhere in my country and always try to rip you off, they are the jews of the east, I like asians but chinks are animals

>china
>communist

Sounds like you are bluepilled.

It appears that such entity encourages censorship regarding it's western counterparts. Such tactic might be to keep this entitie's sovereignty.

I encourage censorship regarding any "western" counterpart. Such tactic might be to keep my fucking sanity.

How the fuck are you going to come on the most uncensored board of Sup Forums politics-wise and then advocate for censoring political things

at least they know communists aren't human so its not wrong

Supplementary reading.

Chinese food.

China before communism.

Yes.

You have to be fucking kidding right?

That chink pres is the most jewish looking chink I've ever seen in my life.....everything about him screams crypto kike...from his height to his schnoozle...

you really think they rose up from fucking nothing?
you really wonder at why our industrys are all over there now?
holy fucking shit! its true we are fucked with you brainlets doing the thinking

Nope.

China is a shithole.

pic is me reading thru these
just rapid increase in hatred towards Chinese once i realise what i am reading
thanks m8

Top cringe

The FUCK did I just read??

google.gr/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/wealthy-families-teaching-kids-to-speak-mandarin-2017-11

Link related

>commies
>redpilled
lel thats a good one

Nah, they're just more ricekikes.

Survival cannibalism. Ie the logical move.

They wouldn't let me get a student visa for a 5-week language program

Their markets are almost as distorted as the old Soviet economy. They have a property bubble that surpasses Australia/Canada/US