A Holocaust Museum for Palestinians?

Should the Holocaust Museums all over the world have a section for the ongoing Genocide of Palestinians in Israel?
OR
Should Palestinians have their own Museums built in every Western Nations depicting the death of their people by the hands of the Israelis and western made weapons?

Every Holocaust museum in every country should be converted into a Holodomor museum. It can have a section on Palestine, too, in the corner.

What palestinian holocaust?

Holocaust museums are racist and put Jewish privilege in all our faces.

Whites were Holocausted too
Natives were Holocausted too.
Armenians were Holocausted too.
Africans were Holocausted too
LGBTQRERTSF were Holocausted too.

#AllHolocaustsMatter

what holocaust? if Israel is killing sand niggers then how come their population is only growing in Israel?

I got the impression that only Jews suffered a Holocaust

No biggot.

#AllHolocaustsMatter

both

no, killing shitskins is not a holocaust but a service to humanity

that's what jews tell me
my country didn't really bother the jews
we didn't go out of our way to kill any of them

>8
you must be a Jew cause all the Jews I met want to keep killing Palestinians.

Ya well...no matter what version of history you believe, they will always be made to look like victims.

Current narrative: "Hitler was wrong"
Alternate version: "Hitler did nothing wrong, it was the allied bombing of supply lined that led to the death of millions"

which one do you think?

pure coincidence

Does not matter what I think. I don't get to make the decisions around here.

Hell, can't even read about it and debate.

I've seen this allegation pop up for years, yet have never seen any documented proof.

yet you believe it, why?

Hitler served in WW1.
No Rothschild ever stepped foot on a battlefield.
Retarded conspiracy theory refuted.

libertarians are jews anyway

Because it work if you connect the dots ...

This

Rothschild are in power since 1760 the reatard is you follow the group soyboy read a fucking book

>both

Hitler was a fucking tard too, just like the jewish german banks

The world needs less holohoax fairy tales, not more.

is name was Hittler not Rothschild cant you read he was Rothschild illigitimate son how illeterate are you exactly

(((they))) are weaponised kasard degenerate its all very well documented any ways

Hitler like Churchill had syphilis at some point in their life.

Can't be surprised

the real jews are Ethiopian jews (((they))) call them BETA Israelite they are ostracize and sterilize every time all the time .. probably since 1666 maybe before that ..

>0
there's no documentation that anyone connected to Hitler was a Rothschild. Even when you look through the Rothschild family history Hitler doesn't carry any of their features. I've met a number of Rothschilds and you can see the similarities, they are pretty distinct.

your claim will remain a conspiracy theory until you produce proof

good luck!

I dont have proof .. you can keep on licking their balls all you want It wont change what will happen to you (((pedofiend))) facilitator

(((they))) finance both side of every war since 1760 and you bow before them sacrificing your children to moloch at every occasion .. chump

But dont worry it will al be over soon ... chump

have a day (((pedofiend))) facilitator

may you live for ever to see what you have done

lol yeah right they would just blow it up

palestinians deserve genocide