AHAHAHAHA

OH NO NO NO NO NO

>c-crypto is the future
>i-it has real value it's not tulips
>new paradigm
>s-stay poor nocoiners

Crypto investors on suicide watch.
Reddit on suicide watch.
Millions about to lose their life savings.

This is what you get for investing into scams and ponzi schemes.

Other urls found in this thread:

flippening.watch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I might just buy 2 1080ti's when they start flooding the market after the final crash.

"“Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." - Matthew 6:19-21

"“And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." - Matthew 6:28-34

>using bitcoin over eth
lel

flippening.watch/

buy ethereum you fucking idiots

bitcoin is dead

amen

cool Return to the mean now, I buyed yesterday, now waiting 2 months and all is +300%

>nocoiners being this fucking salty

HAHAHAGAGAHASHA

You insult me and then give me advice?

>ponzi scheme 1 is over
>buy ponzi scheme 2

>using eth instead of monero

RIP parabolic trav

>using monero

Good call, maybe there is something to look forward to in all of this

cancerous faggots go vomit your garbage there, or even better kill yourselves

Those cards won't last long

damn straight

>ponzi

who hurt you?

>bitcoin is dead
This is true. Whole project got fucked when Blockstream got on board.
It's a (((scham))) now, but it was probably our best hope in killing the fiat jew.

Shill a cheaper coin I'm on jacindabux

I cant wait until angry mobs will just starting lynching miners in broad daylight.

The motherfuckers cut me off buying an R9 290 in school, now i cant buy a workstation for 3d rendering.

Fucking bastards deserve to be dragged through the streets snd hanged on the nearest trees and lamp posts

Fuck off it was never tenable. The existential threat posed to state authority by ANY crypto currency cannot be understated, and the fact that bitcoin has been allowed to progress as far as it has tells you EXACTLY who is really the author of the white paper.

That you couldn't see the scam coming a mile away just testifies to your own stupidity.

*refreshing ebay for flood of gpus*

shitcoin spam in /biz/, you'd know if you went there which you clearly don't

>Buying cards that have been used for mining

That's like buying cars with 200k miles on them

Lol you and Richard Sherman of the Seattle Seahawks are the smartest dipshits in the room huh?

The only good time to attain bitcoin was when it was being mined. As is true with the stock market, by the time the IPO comes out, or the public is able to be aware and buy, all of the value has been removed from the instrument and the public is now on the hook for the debit of that value

> toothpaste being this mad

>ethereum is stable
>bitcoin is crashing
>etherium is the shitcoin
Okay pal

>Using monero instead of OneCoin

Again didn't it happen like a week ago

>have to love those idiot miners.
>i built a pc last year in the january that had 2 radeon rx 580 in it that i bought at about 250 euros a piece.
>sold em to a cunt for 1200 euros total 2 weeks ago

Several statements can be true at once.
>Crypto can be the future.
>Crypto can be extremely over valued.
>Crypto can have value.
>Crypto can make people rich (or suicidal and piss poor).
I believe in all of these statements.

>it's the weekly Bitcoin crash

Only when the volume sets 21 million, you can say it's over. But until the built in volume cap hasn't been reached, you can't really predict anything about it. It's not over yet, boys.

Nobody knows what will happen at 21M, though.

Nuanced opinions aren't going to fly in THIS thread buddy

and other jew jewed you for new gpu cuz you sold your old one

Where is that cunt with his daily reminders to invest ??
Hope he killed himself.

the value of any money is a psychological value of confidence. It will stay when the confidence in the normie money systems crumble. Next credit burst will be probably china.

The sad part is not one of the retards telling you to buy other coins realize when Bitcoin goes down, so will confidence in ALL coins, regardless of their improved functionality. Do you actually think normies care or understand about the inner workings of crypto? The vast majority of people will view crypto as Tulips or beanie babies. Your shit will be useless if Bitcoin dies. Non-brainlet investors realize this and are doing what they can to hodl, but it might not be enough.

Gold is the only thing worth buying right now, before the Crypto and Stock Market crash of 2018/19

no, i quit playing vidya so my old gpu does the job

Oh no, I lost 20 bucks, guess I'll have to settle for street quality heroin

lol @ people who bought bitcoin when it was $20000. just 2 months ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he he

The more bitcoins that get mined, the more expensive it becomes to mine it.
Pretty sure that's why it's crashing

I BOUGHT AT 19K

JUST LOST MY LIFE SAVINGS AAAAAAAA

Are you new?

i doubt people can be this stupid kek

:(

Thats what you get for dont understanding basic economics, communist scum

Isn't it because of all that bitconnect shit going on lately? I'm quite sure it will recover again, like it did before.

What's the fucking difference? Just different names for the same bullshit.
>crypto named 1 fails
>quick guyse, let's go to 2
>2 fails, ad infinitum
Sounds like a fucking scam.

omg it crashed to 9k coin fags btfo

Well, you can always go back to dig for opals ;)

>Oy gevalt! The goyim are investing in a potential new form of currency that could overthrow our Jewish banking monopoly Shut it down! This is a holocaust
I don’t own bitcoin but watching it make the rest of the market bleed is annoying. Idgaf I can afford to lose my initial investment cuz I’m not a poor fag and watching it make the jews squirm was worth every penny I invested.

Ethereum is actually usefull because it is a platform upon which blockchain applications can be used. Still shouldnt buy the coins tho.

I can't even imagine. What do you do at this point if you invested say 100k 2 months ago and now it's less than 50k and dropping further? There's just no way you can convince someone that they can't get off this ride and it will somehow work out.

the mining difficulty isn't related to the inflation percentage

The mining difficulty adjusts every 2016 blocks (10 minute cycles usually)
The inflation percentage halves every 420,000 blocks (about every 4 years)

Nice one! Can I actually buy an rx580 for the freesync monitor I bought last fucking year?

Pic releated

Look forward to used gpus who have been running for months 24/7 flooding the market.

This

it went over 1000 fucking euros in romania. the fucking miners quadrupled the price, you can still find them in germany for around 500 euros if you feel like jewing people

It's just a dip you fucking morons.

Smartest thing I have read on this thread, bitcoin was going to correct, no matter what.

Check'd

but they're mainly shot

Eh...this isn't 2012 anymore, kid. Graphics cards are useless for mining BTC (though they are still used for some other crypto).

>like it has before
Don't think the price has ever fallen by such a large percentage as this

>p-please buy my coins so i can sell off high

look at this duuuude

You shit for brains no coiner... stay poor faggot. This is the normal growth pattern. Bitcoin is literally on track.

Hey fellas

My life partners son is the next POC warren buffet!

Quick question though. I supported his ambition and purchased 4 "bitcoins" at $17,900 each.

I dont regret this at all, but did max my cards and, did some other refinancing. But its money well spent all the same.

Just wondering when this turns around? Leshaun said it was going to a million dollars by 2020. I love his enthusiasm!

Its just awkward when my life partner tried to use the cards today and they were all cancelled. Hoping for a quick 360!!!!

Imagine investing in a currency with a high rate of inflation like but coin that at a fundamental level always decreases in value at a rate higher than the US Dollar but unlike the US dollar doesn’t motivate 300 million people to move around and harvest resources and turn them into something.

Instead a pretend stock market erupts and retards think a meme graph makes it an investment opportunity.

As long as you can’t buy shit with boitcokn is worthless.

salty weak hands lul

Based Jesus

>Crypto investors on suicide watch.

Still comfy AF. Only thing is whether to diversify into ETH a bit.

Immlosing tonnesbecause mo Nero itis peggedto Bitcoin

Kill me

They'll have some serious mileage, possibly bits of skull and brain in them, depending on who is selling and why.

You're a few months away from profits son.

see

Found the kike

>Increases over 1000% this year
>It's not going to correct itself with 50% down

There is exactly two people in this thread who actually understand Bitcoin other than myself.

This.
Real estate is the same.
Open market = the eyes have been picked out of it

Yup.
The human attention span has reached alarming lows.

>>bitcoin is dead
>This is true. Whole project got fucked when Blockstream got on board.

No, it is NOT true. Basically, there is a disagreement whether the path forward is to continually increase the block size and have every transaction on one big blockchain (Bitcoin Cash), of if second layer should be created (Lightning network) on top of BTC.

Fuck eth. I don't trust that shit or any ERC20 tokens. It's based on their own homebrew solidarity code that they didn't even start writing until 2014, and anyone worth a lick of salt will tell you that all code has flaws, it's just a matter of time until someone finds it and exploits it. Even code that's been out forever still has undiscovered vulnerabilities, why do you think developers offer bounties for bugs?? A flaw in the code will be found, and when that happens Eth value will tank overnight and all the hundreds of tokens that rely on it will fall too. It's the one thing that could truly fuck the entire crypto market.

Commie flag.
Checks out.

>high rate of inflation
the buying power of bitcoin went up exponentially, if you are going to shit on it at least get the basic terms correct you dumb fuck

I've been in profit for a long time already. I've had enough 10x investments that the market would have to go much much lower to get back down to my original investment levels. Although you are right that the market may still have a bit to go before going on a solid uptrend again. But I don't plan on cashing out anytime soon, so I'm not worried at all. Patience is key.

ETH: We will see. What I like about it is that there is Vitalik like a benevolent dictator, he shows up on ETH conference each year and say we have this challenges and in 2018 we are going to do this and this and this to solve them, here is the roadmap and this is the current state. Compare it to BTC, a few guys who say nothing and just trying to negotiate with Chinese miners whether they are allowed some new functionality or not.

Also, regarding the scalability, my intuition as a software dev tells me that his sharding solution, if it will really work, will be better than LN, which is kind of a hack.

Anyway, just to clarify: I am still bullish on BTC and very comfy holding some.

Some developer just got raided and questioned the other day.. Fuck ALL fake money... BARTER NIGGERS.

Eth is a great idea, and I really hope nothing goes wrong... But instinct tells me not to trust it. I'm currently buying up as many old low supply coins as I can. Got in Vertcoin at $0.34 and it did awesome for me. Accumulating Unitus, HBN, Myriad, and Guncoin right now. All very low supply, well except myriad, but that's still an older coin that looks very promising. Any coin with less than 100 million that's under $0.10 should be looked at especially if it's an older coin that still has active devs or is becoming active again. Guncoin is a prime example, hasn't done shit in years, dev finally woke up and started getting his shit together because he realizes with a little work he could make himself a fortune.

lol, didn't read.

Got coins and don't need no faggot jesus.

Seriously though, christians are turbojews and focus completely on material items, the religious crap is just about stroking their egos.

LMAO

It gets exponentially more difficult to mine a bitcoin over time. By 21 mil, barring enormous computing power breakthroughs, mining will become impractical.`

Buy toilet rolls. Itlll come in useful trust me.

Its not going to get back to 20k.

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES...

STAY CALM SENPAITACHI. ITS A C. C..... CORRECTION .... Yea, A correction. see look at muh charts!!!
>>Literally made by a 12 year old nog.
>>Pic related
kek

>not trading your bitcoin away at $20k for gold and silver
>not buying when it crashes again

It’s like you want to be poor forever