She made a $BILLION

Before she was 30.

>whats your excuse Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/news/2016/09/elizabeth-holmes-theranos-exclusive
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D'Aoust
youtu.be/knfrxj0T5NY
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/11/david-boies-from-top-u-s-litigator-to-weinsteins-lawyer.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kZTfgXYjj-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is this bitch getting shilled on here seriously wtf

It's called fraud, user. My excuse is that I don't want to go to prison. Her product doesn't work.

Listen, user not all of us are successful just dont be mean

Fucking prove it you sexist

vanityfair.com/news/2016/09/elizabeth-holmes-theranos-exclusive
Apparently the book comes out this year, and Jennifer Lawrence has been signed to play her in the movie. She gives female entrepreneurs a bad name.

Literally who?

Good for JLaw for signing the role but she should seriously consider a haiatus before an awful accident happens to her

>her house if cards is falling down
>she.knew what she was getting into

i should put she into the filter as well.

Ceo of yahoo

>Holmes holds a 50-percent stock ownership in Theranos.[13] Forbes listed her as one of "America's Richest Self-Made Women" in 2015 with a net worth of $4.5 billion.[26] In June 2016, Forbes released an updated valuation of $800 million for Theranos, which would make Holmes’s stake essentially worthless, because investors own preferred shares and would be paid before Holmes, who owns common stock.[51] Holmes reportedly owes a $25 million debt to Theranos in connection with exercising options. She did not receive any company cash from the arrangement, nor has she sold any of her shares, including those associated with the debt.

>Holmes holds a 50-percent stock ownership in Theranos.[13] Forbes listed her as one of "America's Richest Self-Made Women" in 2015 with a net worth of $4.5 billion.

Oh u jealous?

That nose.

The name sounds Greek, but only a Jewess could pull off a scam like that. Taking the blood, sending it to an actual lab and then pretending her test worked. And no one dared to question the "stronk womyenz" orsay it was fucking impossible or else they be sexist. I'd be genuinely awestruck to find out she isn't a jew.But they won't be advertising that now you can bet.

The jlaw movie should be incredible. I wonder what else theyll make her do before theyre done with her. R.i.p in peace

pretty cozy here in mom's basement

Ceo of yahoo? The same woman who basically ruined yahoo because she pushed the site into oblivion by focusing on the wrong things?

Incredibly she doesn't seem to be Jewish, her father is Christian Holmes IV (calling your son Christian would be deep cover indeed) and her mother's name is Daoust which I think is French.

It isn't her, it's Elizabeth Holmes, Silicon Valley scam artist, look her up

The father never matters anyway in Jew lineage. French names are not uncommon for Jews

I cant find one picture of her mom. Also fuck you for ignoring me. Youll learn to regret that come march

>In June 2016, Forbes released an updated valuation of $800 million for Theranos, which would make Holmes’s stake essentially worthless
who wouldn't be?

This. Even tech hype, black turtle necks, and feminist buzzwords can't save a worthless company.

You're thinking of the slightly cuter looking marissa mayer

The brit is triggered

>Incredibly she doesn't seem to be Jewish

i still can't buy it. Her mother must have cucked her father then. When you hear about a 50k scam, it could be anyone. I can't think of one shame over $1billion dollars that wasn't engineered by a Jew. Unless she had a Jewish backer who was actually pulling the strings and got away with shekels from it.

She had to fuck alot of muslims and niggers, creampied saturation! Spitroasted sucking jew cock. 1billion aint worth it for me. Whats your excuse?

>Ceo of yahoo?
that's marissa mayer you dumb cunt. this is different failure.

STOP. PERPETUATING. THE. PATRIARCHY.

I'm having trouble believing it too, but I can't find anything at all online about her mother, and the surname doesn't seem Jewish at all. She does LOOK a bit Jewish, but that might be confirmation bias. Her co-conspirator is a fucking poo, they're corrupt as fuck I suppose.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D'Aoust

What amazes me the most is how many investors fell for it. Some of them were probably in the scam from the start though, but generally venture capitalists can dazzlingly stupid when they're give something that's too good to be true pitched well. They completely lose their wits and keep shoveling money to their new heroic success story. No matter how educated and smart, people who like to take risks are easy to scam.

Boi you better repent before march im just saying

I have only this to say youtu.be/knfrxj0T5NY

she also destroyed yahoo kek

So what you're saying is that we all should become white women?

NO ONE CLICK THIS SHITTY LINK ITS TO A DUMB VLOG

More or less

Elizabeth should have cashed out before her fraud was found out and fucked off to some tropical paradise. She had to know it would catch up to her eventually. Also by all reports she's kind of unstable and desperately wants to be Steve Jobs in a dress. She has crazy eyes times a million and a voice like Barry white but God damn would I fuck her

Send her an email: theranos_chickxoxo@gmail

The guy who blew the whistle on her, has since started his own medical testing company. They are currently working on a way to more easily and quickly test testosterone levels in men. Truly /ourguy/

His name is MARTIN SHREKLI

>a blonde larping as Steve Jobs made billions when in reality she had nothing
I can't deny that I'm impressed desu.

>The guy who blew the whistle on her, has since started his own medical testing company.
didn't she drive one scientist into hanging himself in his basement when he knew it was a fraud and she just kept threatening to fire him?

>After two months of being stonewalled by the Theranos P.R. team, Carreyrou told me an entourage of lawyers arrived at the Journal’s Midtown Manhattan offices at one P.M. on June 23. The pack confidently sauntered past editors and reporters in the fifth-floor newsroom and was led by David Boies, the superstar lawyer who has taken on Bill Gates, the U.S. government, and represented Al Gore in the 2000 Florida recount case.
Boies is also Harvey Weinstein's attorney, fact fans

Dont even know who the cunt is....apart from that the OP can go fuck themselves for wasting my time

I dont believe you. Fucking shill

Its nancy Reagan

Yes, jealous I’m not retarded

I don't need a billion, but several millions from crypto gains shall do

Is this fucking real?

Why is this person even being discussed? She ran a massive fraud.

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/11/david-boies-from-top-u-s-litigator-to-weinsteins-lawyer.html

Jennifer lawrence signed on to do hunger games and never talk about sandy hook. If she wasnt part of it how was she a fraud?

So that essentially means that all the bullcrap about how womyn are opwessed is bullshit, right?

Hodl

I.remeber when i believed fake news. Also proven shill from THIS BEING UR FIRST RESPONSE

I remember my first correction
I confess that I sold low then
never again

I think it's worth discussing her, because she's a good example of a lot of things which have gone wrong in American business. A pattern is starting to emerge of female CEOs often being fraudulent, incompetent or both. You could say the same about male CEOs, but they don't hide behind their gender.

Yknow its a great story like wolf of wall street. Dont worry about the moral bankruptcy needed to actually do what she did. Were pretending. Its acting. Like miley cyrus. Shes not telling girls to be sluts rather heavily implying you should be a criminal like liz holmes

I'm not as smart as she is, pretty simple fucking answer lad

I partly agree with you, I don't have any great sympathy for the venture capital firms she defrauded. The problem here is that she was selling a medical device. People could have died. The device was meant to be rolled out for testing with the military in Iraq and Afghanistan before the FDA stepped in. (Jim Mattis was a big promoter.) I think she's a textbook psychopath, like a lot of CEOs.

>whats your excuse Sup Forums?
im not jewish

jackin it

Autism

Saw you post this 2 days ago

>SAGE

I don't have a vagina.

SHILL ALERT! EVERYONE SAGE!

So we should celebrate psychopaths with a movie? And hollywood wonders why the world is sick of their shit

I'm guessing this is a shilling thread, so have a sage. However, I am curious: who is she? Also, if she's being shilled for having made a billion because 'muh vagina' then that's not really impressive, because there are a lot more self-made billionaires with cocks.

>meme flag

How?

SLIDE THREAD NOT POLITICAL MODS PLS DELET

Death to kikes.

youtube.com/watch?v=kZTfgXYjj-A

"Autism" doesn't even begin to cover it. Close your eyes and she sounds like a she-mullet Harley riding dyke that talks like a cyborg.

It's called SLIDE THREADING

HAHA

Here company was a literal scam and a total embarrassment to liberals who pushed her in the media.

>op posts successful woman
>Sup Forums cant handle it
>calls op a shill

You're fucking dumb.
If everyone in this thread was suddenly a billionaire it would fuck everything up.

Scarcity exists.

This is a jewish mindset isnt it? 1.8% can control the nation's wealth and information because the other 98.2% would be too reckless with money

I'm a weak willed lazy semi-idiot. I also don't like to scam people, go figure.

Theres nothing wrong with being jewish HOWEVER nepotism is criminal

>Scarcity exists.
Our society is based on scarcity. Virtual Reality could change that if it feels real enough and anyone can be the king of the hill when really there just stuck in a 10m2 shithole.

Get the fuck out of here brian

Are you a commie? You think you DESERVE a billion dollars because you exist? Because some cracker whore shit you out of her pussy into this degenerate anti social image board full of entitled reverse-SJW dipshits?

Money ain't shit

>some cracker whore shit you out of her pussy into this degenerate anti social image board full of entitled reverse-SJW dipshits
Hi Reef Fren

>Scarcity
what a fucking meme

One more, enjoy your cancer, faggot

Nice incorrect infograph muttoid

I'm an idiot

Not me, but I'm sure he's an outstanding guy.

If I had her levels of testosterone, I'd have also made a billion before turning 30.

>listen to her voice and you'll understand

her company was valued at 1 billion before it was revealed as a scam and fell to 0, she never got to check out. pretty sure she's bankrupt and in deep debt now.

>nepotism is criminal
It's inevitable. It's like criminalising taking a dump.

It was...it doesnt pay now. Its a redflag at my company if you went to an ivy or if you worked at finance house/dem think tank. The stars of accomplishment ironically becomes the identifier

You would think brian was cool

>I-Its n-not t-t-true
-t. Le 64% face

who are you quoting?

>French names are not uncommon for Jews
They’re also not uncommon for Frenchmen

Carl, Bobbie and Daniel

No litecoin for you dumb fuck

Not sucking dicks?

>Mutt minds are worth interacting with online

You realize she made a company for a non-existing product with daddy's money.
While she is a fraud in that sense i still applaud her for basically taking the "girl power" people for a spin robbing them of their money, investing in a company that produces nothing but the idea of a product that goes against basic laws of thermodynamics.

She might be a feminist that's full of herself, but she also is a troll that make a fuckton of money from people that are just indoctrinated in their own bullshit.

She's being sued for fraud for years now so in essence she's back on daddy's money.

>She made a $BILLION
In order to save millions.