My Paycheck Went Up $2100/yr

Just got my first paycheck of February after the tax cuts were enacted and it went up $90. That's a little over $2100/yr.

Thank you President Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2018/01/31/federal-debt-limit-deadline-moved-up-to-mid-march-adding-urgency-to-another-congressional-task/?utm_term=.2931ef6e7ba5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Federal government will be unable to pay all bills sooner than expected, due to new tax law
washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2018/01/31/federal-debt-limit-deadline-moved-up-to-mid-march-adding-urgency-to-another-congressional-task/?utm_term=.2931ef6e7ba5

>12x90 is 2100

>germans get paid monthly

Lol

Wait, you guys don’t get paid once a month. That’s heresy

Dude you're from canada, worry about your own Prime Minister Soydeau.

Our shitskins have to get paid daily in some instances, because they unable to manage money. 2 weeks is typically for everyone else I think.

most americans get paid on the 1st and the 15th

mine did too

Not OP but I'm a contract worker and get paid weekly. Mine went up $35. $35*52 is around like 1800 or something

Really interesting. I think before world war 1 we had a similar payment schedule here too.

I get paid every friday.

Typically hourly workers get weekly pay and salary biweekly. Pretty sure 1st and 15th only relate to the military or maybe the government as a whole

I get paid once a month and hate it. Always broke before the end of the month. Spending all my money on heroin doesn't help either

I get paid weekly

i get paid every min.

Right. Now save it. Dont buy disposible chinese junk.

I'm investing it in sheep. Great for wool, meat, and fucking, right?

This. Save it all. If you need something later use it to buy 100% USA Made and boost the economy going into the 2020 election.

most of the time its bi weekly

>mfw good, steady pay through the last 4 administrations.

If you blame anything other than yourself at any moment, you are wrong.

That is what personal responsibility means.

Cool, Republicans voted against government spending (or what you call "bills") which are entitlement program in which poor Democrats have voted my money into their pockets

Invest in goats, all that plus milk.

lmao Republicans love goberment spending

they want $100 billion a year for the military

$25 billion for a wall that mexico was supposed to pay for

and a $1 trillion infrastructure plan

Id say most Americans get paid biweekly (every other Friday) and then some get paid weekly and some get paid semi-monthly (1st and 15th)

$100B MORE for the military

per year

Yes! Don't forget the cheese and soaps

>improving America rapidly makes me lmao

TWICE a week? Gosh, Over Poster must have gotten a 10k pay raise)))

Not only but yeah mostly. I work at a law firm and am paid semi monthly

You get paid by the welfare office you fucking faggot

I make $7.25 an hr as a mechanical engineer and get paid once monthly.

Can you read?

Lmao you deserve it you fuckin poo

LMAO eat a dick. No one feels bad for you. I have an electrical engineering degree and make around 4x as much

Lmao

>> 4x $7.25
>> still low as fuck for STEM degree

I make $120k/yr as a .net dev... That 7.25 times roughly 8 lol

As you should Know, I am a 47 yaer old AFRICAN American FEMALE, and I will NOT be tolld that I canot read! I am POWERFUL and COURAGEUS!

Not asking for pity. I went to GATech and graduated 8 years ago. Job market is crap.

Have the (((MSM))) already started shilling on the paycheck? Or radio silence?

My weekly paycheck went up $20.

The IRS has decreased the federal tax withholding rate so people will start getting more money in their pocket today and not have to wait until 2019.

Lel good for you precious

Nice larping. Now go kill yourself.

>Low tier work = weekly
>respectable low tier = biweekly
>high paying salary tier = monthly

Trump's not a republican sweetie

Why would you get paid twice a week?

How DARE you accuse me of a fake account making? My mother always told me to stand up STRONG to my opppresers, and to FIGHT when I shall must. I have stood to the top of a high level position in my Career, and I have gotten over 47 Thousand Dollars from my career position. THAT is why it is shocking for the Over Poster to obtain a Ten THOUSAND grand pay raise )))))))

Lol I'm a recent graduate. I work in a very cheap city. Coding is for betas

I get paid every week bros.

Got a $4k bonus last year and a 20% raise.
MAGA!

Spend money on protecting yourself via supremacy or throw your cash at nigger? Hmmmm.....

US military spending in 2015 was $598 billion. Welfare? $668 billion

Radio silence. Duh..

Betas with 2 paid off cars and a house with no mortgage

Welfare is paid monthly

I thought (((they))) started to shilling that some poorfagg paid less.

Yeah I'm wrong, being a rich virgin sounds pretty cool

Not a single penny should be spent on poor people.

Canadians are about the worst posters on here.

Enjoy losing your country to US

Isn't there a specific term for ching chongs that were born to rich parents, and think they shouldn't go to prison for killing poor people?

Funny, the US deficit went up by the same amount

times hundreds of millions

Still better than all the money the Pentagon "lost". At least we know how its effecting our country.

I have a wife and 2 kids

We still need a spending cuts bill. Something you leftist hate yet complain about the deficit when a republican is in office while throwing cash at your nigger voters

leaf.

You should thank Paul Ryan. Trump said multiple times he'd sign anything.

I got more hours and a raise so my bi-weekly paycheck is now doubled. Feels good.

Trump is the only reason this happened. He paves over every man, woman, and troll trying to bring him down.

Make sure to vote in the midterms, because the Dems will reverse your tax cut to pay for more gibs

>promises everybody free stuff
>lol no refunds idiots thanks