Italy/pol/ general - February edition

>Italian elections will be held on March 4th

>the center-left party that governed in the last 5 years is epecte to lose, and it's plummeted in the polls

>the real match is between the center-right coalition and the M5S

MOST RECENT POLL (30th Jan)
>Center-right: 39,0%
>Movimento 5 Stelle: 27,8% (-0,4%)
>Center-left: 25,9% (-0,3%)
>Liberi e uguali: 6,2% (+0,%)
>others 1,1% (+0,1%)

Abstension+undecided voters 42,8%

Other urls found in this thread:

dait.interno.gov.it/elezioni/trasparenza
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lega_Nord_leadership_election,_2013
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lega_Nord_leadership_election,_2017
lecconews.lc/news/viva-la-fisica-e-il-partito-dellingegnere-lecchese-a-zonzo-per-il-mondo-209844/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mole_Antonelliana
repubblica.it/politica/2018/02/01/news/collegi_uninominali_sicuri_centrodestra_centrosinistra_m5s_vassallo-187745094/
opensocietyfoundations.org/people/emma-bonino
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are Italians allowing a lot of African monkeys in Italy?

Hey fellow Italian bros, isn't it great being Italian?

>Center-right: 39,0%
I seriously hope they get to 40%.
The alternative is another (((governo tecnico))) and more shitskins

I have a question about the nigger in the Lega Nord.
Was he appointed by them or did he win some type of election to be there?

Most people are against it according to polls, just like more people are against ius soli. The government doesn't seem to give a shit however

what is Italy?

Vote +Europa :^))))))
Seriously tho, if you still haven't made up your mind, the official political programs have been published here
dait.interno.gov.it/elezioni/trasparenza

>unione tricolore america latina
great, more peruvians coming here

>the nigger in the Lega Nord.
you mean the party leader, Salvini? 100% pure romano germano celtic roots, brotha :^))))
anyway, if you mean him, he's been elected by the party members twice by now
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lega_Nord_leadership_election,_2013
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lega_Nord_leadership_election,_2017

No lol.
Maybe it was just a meme but yesterday there was a thread about a nigerian born nigger being in Lega Nord.

>a nigerian born nigger being in Lega Nord.
they always have a token nigger to be able to say "see? we are totally not racist, bro!"

Tbqhwy starting today there's a new agreement between the Minister of the Internal Affairs and FRONTEX, and the migrants rescued in the mediteranean won't be automatically shipped in Italy

I think that's just a party for the "circoscrizione estero" and not the italian ones

Was he appointed by them?
Or was the token nigger popular with their supporters?

requesting that photo of the Bonino with Soros

Your holiday seaside place.

Ah ok. Also what kind of meme party is "FREE FLIGHTS TO ITALY"?

I'll vote this homegrown nigga because he's the only one that did not say a thing against guns. The others have shown to be gun grabbers in some circumstances.

he was appointed by Salvini as the responsible of the strategy against illegal immigration to be able to say "see? it's a nigger that says we shouldn't have more immigrants so it's not racist"

a few hashtags:

#SalviniPremier
#Italexit
#4marzovotoLega
#OraVotoCasaPound
#MaiPiuPd

I get how that could work in the US but it just makes no sense to me that this would even work in Italy.

there is anothe party called "Viva La Fisica!"
lecconews.lc/news/viva-la-fisica-e-il-partito-dellingegnere-lecchese-a-zonzo-per-il-mondo-209844/

porcoddio

They say we need to give free flights to Italy for Italian citizens living abroad so that when they visit they reconnect with the Italian's way of seeing or some other meme

eh, it's one of those cases where lefties would say "your technically right" but still hod a grudge

Is this the decade of the centrists or something? Centrists in my country, centrists in Austria and France, now in Italy too. The hell is going on with people?

So, what Israel does for Jews living abroad then?

lmao. As if we have money to do so.

are you surprised? the Turin city symbol is a synagogue:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mole_Antonelliana

They are not centrists in the same vein of Macron, there's a good chanche the internal baance of the right wing coalition wil be tilted in favour of more far-right positions

I suppose so

you mean Toni Iwobi? He's a naturalized Italian (came here as a student in '76 and is an entrepreneur now). He's responsible for the immigration and integration policy of Lega Nord, and he's very much against the illegal immigration that has been going (and ignored, if not helped, by the current government) on for 5 years now.

Yeah well you guys should be completely against mass immigration that will make your country minority Italian by 2080.

I wouldn't be surprised if Macron was concealing his real motives and opinions. He did write a thesis about Hegel and Machiavelli for his master's degree I philosophy iirc.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

We grosse koalition now! Spread this to your grillini friends, if they have some integrity left after this they'll vote Lega.

in*
Shitty phone

Found a really usefull applet on this article, that shows you the vote each coalition is expected to get in each electoral college
repubblica.it/politica/2018/02/01/news/collegi_uninominali_sicuri_centrodestra_centrosinistra_m5s_vassallo-187745094/
>inb4 Repubblica
I don't know how to isolate this applet

seems to be rather approximate anyway, I think they just applied the electorate's flux from one party to another the same way in a ll seats when in reality with this new electoral law the best thing would be to have individual polls for every seat

>the best thing would be to have individual polls for every seat
Isn't it what they did, though?

>grillini friends
no thx

nice, thanks. What would be our equivalent of Trump flipping Pennsylvania?

just share it on normiebook

>>Liberi e uguali

I think "ogni collegio" here just means "we went with the initial set of votes from 2013 and then applied the switch to all of them", not necessarily an individual one
I'd have to read their uni sauce to be sure

here it is
He went for "macro aree", that prolly means Nord, Red Regions, Centre, South, not accurate for every seat at all
Also also
>tfw my hometown's Senatorial seat is prolly gonna elect Ghedini
It's all so tiresome

If you mean in a historical context, it'd be Umbria turning blue (which has a decent chance of happening)

why do you have to post this cursed webm in every thread

I see, thank you kind expat.
The map still reflects a trend, though. Which is the centre-left disgregating and losing important strongholds

You can see the soulless eyes of the african. Even he has seen those two degenerates do things he'd be killed for in his home village in Balubia.

Bump. DONT LET THE SHILLS SLIDE THIS THREAD. Europe is not lost. If MS5 wins, all other losses in Europe don't matter. Italy is the gateway to europe for africans. If italy starts sending them back, suddenly African migrants can't get into Europe

you're welcome
that's true, but on the other hand there is always the enigma of big cities in areas that are dominated by CDX or M5S for example, will the trend of losing votes be the same as the rest of the area or will they hold them?

>If MS5 wins
NO!
they change their opinion on any given matter about every 4/5 months, not reliable at all

you just know

According to what he said could either be a gargantuan work of data elaboration or a ridicolous estimation without any trace of realism. It's likely the latter.

Yeah, but that trend is almost self-evident in every poll that is being released these days.

Yesterday I read another article that explained how the electoral law is gonna be so laughably ineffective that we will have the FI/Lega/FDI/ecc. coalition as the winning one, the M5S as the first party and the PD as the largest parlamentary group. It will be the perfect scenario for "Prima Repubblica" shenanigans like our generation has never seen.

>If MS5 wins
Confirmed for not having followed last year and a half of Italian politic. M5S have flipped on practically everything. We want Lega to win.

M5S is a fucking meme party. Lega is the best choice for now.

reminder to vote Lega

>not a .gif
YOU HAD ONE JOB, LAD

>If MS5 wins
M5s literally wants corridors to ship refugees to Europe. For fuck's sake ho can people on Sup Forums be so bluepilled?

You have to be a very big testa di cazzo to vote M5S. Either vote the Right-most party you can think of, or don't vote at all. I'm sort of inclined to not vote at all because the cuckoldry and the white guilt is more widespread here than people can possibly imagine, you cannot constrast it the way the USA did by pulling a Trump. It's useless, we need a civil war where we can punch punkabbestias in the throat.

Why burgerclaps shit every thread they're in

Link to that article?

opensocietyfoundations.org/people/emma-bonino

is there any need?

>italians
>white

>tfw can only vote for whole coalition as an expat
>tfw I might have to choose wherever or not to send Razzi to parliament
I'm very conflicted by the shitty candidates they put up anyways desu

>white
>humans

Mashallah

why are italians against immigrants? they would only make us whiter, atleast the south

whiter than you Mohamed

why would you want to become an effeminate w*ite?

begone Rom

whiter than you Mohammad

Hell yeah feelow italian!

VNICO VOTO VTILE

Send more Carcano rifles. Great hunting rifle.

WASTED
A
S
T
E
D

>spreading up your votes on small parties that won't even get into parliment
Carcano rifles are not that great. I prefer Swedish mausers which have similar ammo in terms of ballistics and recoil but don't get sticky bolt nearly as often

I wanna move to otaly once im done with school and shit but im afraid by the time i move the original italy will be lost to negros :(

Just nuke Bologna already

>commie flag
please stay where you are. We have enough of you

go to the Alps, as higher as possible
also Canton Ticino speaks Italian

>inviting c*mmies to come here

Its already cold as fuck where I live dawg

U cant stop me

I will offer you a free elicopter ride user

shoo shoo c*mmie

casa cuties are qt

>implying anything would change if he went to leftist TAA

anche quello รจ vero

You would hold your breath at my mere presence and offer me your sister, you gigantic faggot

It's #HerTurn #MoreEurope

You cannot stop progress faggots

>mfw argentinians are italians too.

>hold your breath
commie & nigga

progress=she wants dirt nigerian cock

Madame president
t. mapuche

Not because of smell but because im too alpha duh

Why are italians such thick headed morons