Hitler appreciation thread, also post your rare Hitlers

Hitler appreciation thread, also post your rare Hitlers

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!a8sT2BCQ!8StGXgUOPzelOf1zC0NZ7w
youtube.com/watch?v=1pgWvUZI18U
youtu.be/YcysauuSOOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The German police will find and arrest you for stating your opinion, user

I’m posting from a prison library. They can’t arrest you, when you are already in prison.

Haha xD
Spast

JVA Oldenburg ist ziemlich comfy

liar. there is no internet in german prisons

>junky kike that failed as an art student so he went into politics and destroyed germany instead.

>appreciating a degenerate with syphilis and one ball

At least hide the flag Schlomo

>1 art student
vs
>6 million Jews
Who will win?

I can't believe people actual believe that's his body. Literally nothing about that person looks like Hitler to me.

These were the casualties of war.

I'll post some less common images. My super rares aren't on this PC.

why ?
what are you implying ?

C O M F Y

These are all from the archive, found here:
mega.nz/#F!a8sT2BCQ!8StGXgUOPzelOf1zC0NZ7w

Lol that pic

Anyone have that image that talks about how great fascism was under Hitler and says something like “in just 6 months time it accomplished all he said it would and more”

If Hillary supporters honestly believed they were following logic and reason they are the definition of insanity.

>Posting with meme flag

Show your real flag

holy shit that kid in the middle looks exactly like my brother did when he was that age

>dreaming of becoming an artist
>dad forces to Realschule instead

>not using a memeflag for such shitposts
git gud kike

sped up

>You lost Adolf?

Nein, those doubles will lead the way.

its not a memeflag you mutt shit , im literally the only person on this board posting with a flag of his nationalist right wing ethnostate while you goys shits are either addicted to bringing rapefugees to your country or have been mutts for centuries now .

Yes, yes, pls report him and Sieg heil.

>Larper
>Meme flag
>Try hard

Anyone else feel like going from admiring to scorn him from time to time?
Why did he have to risk everything he had achieved? Why did he have to fail us and leave us with this mess?
Why? Why? Why?

He could've easily gone down as one of the greatest men to ever live but that one stupid decision, to invade the pollacks in 1939, has doomed us all.

As the old saying goes:
> Safer to snort a box of Anthrax
> Than having to deal
> With subhuman Pollacks

Every
Damn
Time

Sent from my iPhone

Nope..Polacks were not the issue. We overran them in 2 weeks. Our doom was not finishing the UK off, our downfall was declaring war to the USA, and starting the Ostfront before finishing the campaign in the west.
We shouldn't have attacked the commies in 1941...In 1941 we should have concentrated only on the UK, forcing them to accept a peace treaty, or just start an invasion on the island.
Also, the motherfucking, stupid Japaner attacked the USA, and Adolf followed. THAT was our downfall.

Yeah but you get what I'm trying to say. September 1st 1939 was the beginning of the end, even if the actual "world war" only started in 1941.

he sacrificed his own happiness to Germany. he invested his dreams into the people, left nothing to himself

hi schlomo

He won Time's Man of the Year in 1933 and yes he could have easily gone down as one of the greatest men in history. He is on the list for most influential lists of all time.

Haha Hitler killed 6 million Jews

LOL

>Polack detected

youtube.com/watch?v=1pgWvUZI18U

Reminder that Paw Patrol is a "fascist" cartoon and my nephew loves it.

youtu.be/YcysauuSOOo

>24 minutes to review a potty seat
>pups just happen to be saluting

Holy fucking shit I kek'd thank you user