I'm sick and tired of people saying that spaniards are moors

Spaniards have pure white genes, we are immaculate of moorish blood.
t. spaniard with blue eyes and light hair

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qVlPoVxZfnE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Spanish have pure white genes" LOL is this a joke?

No, this is facts.

>He doesn't know about the limpieza de sangre
haha loser

Spaniards have plenty of Moor blood. What people don't realize is that Spaniards are even more admixed with Jewish blood than they are with Moor blood.

>haplogroups
>ancestry from a single line of decent from thousands of years ago matters more than whole genome similarity/distance

can this meme just die pls

only north spain is white

España es mora.

>Spaniards have pure white genes

Then why are you all swarthy and brown?

We aren't.

Why do you listen to the mutts and shills you tell you that you are not white? Hitler himself said you were white, ending this question for good.

Literally a darker Mexico of Europe

You're right. I just have a problem with my vision. For example, when I first saw this guy's picture, I mistook him for a Swede.

Every spaniard ive seen looked like a gipsy.
t. University city resident with thousands of erasmus students from spain every year

ugh meds are shitskin rape babys. as bad as italians

>ugh meds are shitskin rape babys. as bad as italians

kek.
>MFW can trace pure bloodline back a thousand years.
Its called breeding plebe.

Spainiards are white ubermenchen that cucked an entire continent

you mean Unter
also probably some umlauts in there somewhere.
germans use that shit like table salt

You do know, that just because your name is Jesus, that doesn’t mean Jesus Christ was your ancestor, right?

NO ONE CARES

fully aware... also he died TWO thousand years ago... I can go 1163. after that its just stories. most say danish.

I don’t think of spaniard, portoguese or italians as whites at all, they look like something I would look if I could tan for a few days straight and go brown instead of red, but you’ve given up on your European heritage. You are just a mut and have no right calling anyone non white.

au contrare. pure norman with no outbreeding.
well theres a welsh great grandmother, but meh tho anglo theyre at least white.

It’s au contraire you retarded mutt

out of all my shit grammer you correct the french?
anyway feels good man.
so are welsh sub human?

Yes, because it’s pretentious and wrong at the same time. English is at least retard level simple.
I don’t consider any European subhuman.

Is there any particular reason as to why this "mutt" meme even exists? I just woke up one day and that shit was all over Sup Forums. Being born and raised here, I've only ever seen two types of race mixing:

1. High class, white-collar, power couples. These are white men with Asian women.

or

2. Low class, trashy couples. These are black men with less than desirable white women.

Outside of rich white men marrying Asian women and poor, trashy white women getting knocked up by blacks, I don't see any race mixing going on anywhere, so how the fuck are we "mutts"?

If you mean "mutts" as in your average white American is part Germany/Irish/Italian/Scottish, what have you, then yeah, we're mutts, but we're mixed with various European blood, so we're still white in the end.

If we only really have two types of race mixing (which aren't even that common) and most white people are mixed with other white people, why the hell are we mutts?

youtube.com/watch?v=qVlPoVxZfnE

You can tell he is pure saxon cause not a single teeth looks like the other.

I just spent thirty minutes saying im not a mutt.
The fuck do I care if you think its pretentious.
this whole racial purity thing is pretentious.
Jesus we are literally passing the time by trolling each other.
kek

1.)it’s fun to make fun of americans, because you were always more successful than Europe. Not neccessarily because of some genetical reason, but various reasons such as lots of land unlike Europe, no wars on domestic soil, uniform language, etc.
2.)whites are now a minority in youngest generation now in USA. Our absolute worst country (probably like UK or France?) is still 80-85% white.

Well yeah, I’m on a sick leave, tied to bed, bored to death. Where the fuck else can I go besides Sup Forums and actually have a conversation without some autist spazing out how I’m not politically correct enough?

You are a serf, the product of a failed slave nation. You have no business talking about colonial super powers with contempt.

You're the only nation in Europe to have been dominated by niggers. We were dominated by Germany / Austria, some of the historically most powerful empires of mankind.
Learn your place. I know ours, you do not know yours.

Even if he is a mutt his genes are still better than yours, slav.

I'm not a slav, though, but nice try. Now quickly delete the post, before Justin comes to peg you with a dildo for wrong think.

>we wuz kangs an aryans n shieeet blyaat cyka

This is literally you. Try not to hurt yourself, Janez.

BALTIC THREAD

>A mullato deciding who is white

>Portugal dominated by niggers
>97% white population

there's no "whites" in Europe, keep your cringy american shit on your continent

oh look the dago says hes not white.
watch as noone disagrees with him about it.

amerimutt saying again who is white and who is not white...

they are the only ones who need such label, not us
they live in a rootless mongrel society where the last straw of identity is their vague link to Europe

I'm proud of being non-white, means I don't have anything to do with gutter trash like americans

kek dago and wog saying its okay to be brown.

t. moor
Canadian in spain here, I'm literally the whitest person in the entire country, Even the amerimutts I've met are whiter than spaniards

>its okay to be brown
no it's not okay to be the average american

oh im sorry man I thought you were a spaniard.
dude I know right? swarthy as shit.

Exactly miscegenation should be punishable by death.
it is prevalent among the lower class, but most of them were poor irish before they mixed there blood to mud.
in the older anglo/celt families its uncommon.
germanics and swedes seem given to just ugly fat.
beats me but they do.

This was my first post in the thread, you must have confused me with an actual moor who posted earlier

yup just checked, and you are correct.

An honest mistake my good neighbor

What’s your blood type moor?

bro spanish got raped so hard by the moors that the name "Alejandro" and "Azul" is the name for water.

What did he meant by this?

>the name "Alejandro" and "Azul" is the name for water
what?

I wanna back you up, but please what?

azul = azure
alejandro = alexander

they replaced the X with a J... x sounds like J in spanish.

t. le 56% face who thinks negro is a slur in spanish and not just a color

>Slovenian education
Fuck off third world serf

okay, and thats cool and all, but whats that have to do with the moors?

That doesn't make sense either.

it's kikes and kike puppets. divide and conquer. there are more whites living in america than europe. just like all the X isn't white memes.

>1.)it’s fun to make fun of americans, because you were always more successful than Europe. Not neccessarily because of some genetical reason, but various reasons such as lots of land unlike Europe, no wars on domestic soil, uniform language, etc.
you should read some history fucking slav trash.

>there are more whites living in america than europe
This thread is full of surprises.

Lol whatever man. I visited Barcelona and everyone was darker than me, and I'm half hue ffs

Always thought it was funny hearing Greeks Spaniards, and I-talians claim they're white, but ya know, the amerimutt meme.. whatever helps you euroniggers sleep at night amirite?

That's because it's full of Muslims. We even had a Muslim traditional celebration last summer.

What do you mean as white?
Anglo-Saxon protestant?
Then no.
European white?
Then yes.

>blaming the muslims

lmao

Olive skin brown hair and brown eyes isn't white.

Inshallah, I mean Ojalá, my Spanish friend

Because an amerimutt says so.
You are the same retards that claim Irish aren't white because they are Catholics.

No, I never said that. I think Irish are white as snow.. Spaniards Greeks and Italians however.........

Ok turkroach

I hate to agree with an american, but he has a point, I've not met a single person who was born in spain that would be considered white back in glorious canada

Your opinion is not facts, and sincerely I don't care about it.

I am happy that you don't, i'd be ridiculous to care about the opinion of a "foreigner" (by your standards) online

it'd

>our family has been inbreeding with each other for 1000s of years
how is your dad/uncle doing :^)

like pottery

t. visigoth rapebaby
real spaniards are brown

Like this?

My photo begs to differ.

lmao

doesn't apply, you probably are a turk retard if you think it does lol

>photo

pretty close

>1853 - 1937

That is not Spain nigger

I actually can confirm this. Just got back from a month in Spain and went all over the country. I expected to see swarthy looking people thanks to Sup Forums memes but legit Spaniards are white. Yeah, there are some African immigrants and Mestizos from Latin America who immigrated but you can easily tell them apart. Galicia and Asturias had very very light features but even southern Spain had very light skin

You mean agua?

Well...stop acting like moors (listening to russian propaganda).

I don't know about Spain, but I went to Portugal and I did find them swarthy as fuck.