Redpill me on nuclear energy, /pal/s

youtu.be/LiYZSKtZb7k?t=53

Japs BTFO

Source of pic and story plehs.

japanese dude got his chromosomes blown apart because of vid related

this guys name is Hisashi Ouchi

They were filling a nuclear tank with a *bucket* while standing on a *step ladder*. They added 16kg of nuclear material to a tank that's supposed to have a maximum 2.4kg. They bypassed the pump that prevents overfilling. They poured direct into the tank using a fucking *bucket*.

They deserved to die. Fucking morons.

Really fucked up shit. Forgot the name so I can't find the story behind it. Basically he was accidentialy irradiated and they tried to keep him alive against his will so they can study the effects of radiation on the human body.

He wanted to die but was not allowed to.

also the doctors kept him alive for months because they thought they could save him or possibly they just wanted to see what would happen

>Ouchi
how fitting

> just wanted to see what would happen

That. They kept him alive despite his suffering and his pleas for death. Japanese are inhuman. And stupid. Worst asians.

If you’re not for it because of muh mutations x men reasons you’re genuinely a fuckiny idiot that needs to be ridiculed for being scared of something without knowing what it is.

The original planners designed a significantly higher flood wall at Fukushima, however due to budget constraints were required to not have it built to their specifications. Had the wall been built to the original engineering specs, the generators would not have flooded.

>they thought they could save him

They knew he was fucked beyond repair. He was reanimated several times.

Basically with nuclear, you do it right or you don't do it at all.

His sister was giving him grafts and bone marrow and shit, I'm not convinced they weren't just trying to do what you do in a hospital and fix him, even though it was impossible

Fucking bad splinter
Gonna leave a mark

Yeah they tried. But there was no chance for success and they knew it. They tested treatments so they can study the effects. They did it for the greater good. Still thinking that's one of the most fucked up storys I ever heard of.

Why do I find this so interesting?

It's dangerous, just like everything else. Did you know that 100% of living things will eventually die? It's called life and death m8, and living is dangerous. Your ceiling could collapse on you right now and you'd be crushed to death by it.

Get over it.

>Why do I find this so interesting?
Because it's so fucking grim, I guess. I don't think I've read about anything more disturbing.

>Your ceiling could collapse on you right now and you'd be crushed to death by it.
Yeah proly won't though

The liquidators at Chernobyl and nuclear technicians reported a strange metallic taste at the moment of lethal exposure, and that’s when they knew, they were fucked...

>Mr Ouchi
KEKD

>forgetting his name
How the fuck could you forget "Ouchi".

Yes, probably the most disturbing part of it is that you get smacked with a dose of radiation and then it's "OK yeah, you're walking corpse now. Want us to hydrate you for a few weeks or not bother?"

>be a fucking moron
>die
yeah that never happens

Well, Unit 731 is up there. Also japs.
Not to mention the French tossing Hmongs into a pit of broken glass in front of their families.Leningrad and the Holodomor. I don't know. There are few disgusting things as this out there.

Radiation is bad, kids. Mkay.

Because you are German

I'm kraut so I did not noticed the humorous touch.

That explains the boner.

Fake news

Underrated.

Yea cos melting from the inside out and having every paid receptor exposed and being kept alive as a human study happens to loads.. no biggie... LOL fucking kike loving moron

fucking moron...

people used to be tougher then

Literally every nuclear accident in history has been:

>Hey, lets cut some corners he-
>OH FUCK

>Don't fucking run the reactors over 100%
>Don't disable the fucking cooling
>Don't disable the fucking safety
>Don't keep using five generation old power plants instead of removing and rebuilding them, just because hippies get pissed when you build the plants
And if you have a reactor made in the last 30 years, it won't even let you do the first three. The only thing you have to do is number four

lol i was going to post this EXACT response

highest energy density
0 carbon emission
consistent power
least deaths of any energy generation method
new reactors can burn up old fuel, much safer to store
thousands of times more powerful than "renewables"

shareblue go fuck yourself

haha exactly.

POOOOOOOOOOOOO

He was still alive and conscious at this point. I wonder what was going through his brain.

Sharepoo

he can't get away like this

meme flag found the butthurt bong achmed

poooooooopooooooooooo

"please kill me"

It’s based.

Lots of jews in the field though because it’s something they desperately want control over.

poo

It's great because you can run your PC on it, but if someone pisses you off you can blow up their cities.

Isn't it true that they're always looking for government to subsidize it because insurance companies charge insanely high rates for it because it's so dangerous?

Modern fast reactors have the ability to use all fissionable material and turn it into non-radioactive lanthanide and actinide sludge, and if Thorium is used it would be exponentially more effective than Uranium. The amount of energy from an IFR reactor is crazy, but no one wants to but the money towards it....

>Plus watching Nipons get radiated is really neat

so a nuclear chain reaction happened but no explosion? hmmmmmm

lmao

>I guess. I don't think I've read about anything more disturbing.

You should look into the toybox killer.

There was a documentary version of the book 83 days of radiation sickness about Hiroshi Ouchi's case. Been trying to find it without any luck anyone got it or seen it?

Note to self: Don't enrich uranium in a neutron moderator.

>his pleas for death
Fake news, he was in a coma the whole time

They probably kept him alive for science. To get all of the tests done that they could while denying his right to die.

Wtf :’D an angry poo, I don’t even know why he’s mad lol

when properly managed, it's the cleanest and most effective energy source

ecoterrorists spread lies about it

in order to run properly a nuclear power plant, highly trained staff is needed instead of your average technician

nuclear plants and facilities must be heavily guarded from terrorists and saboteurs out there

>Mr. Ouchi

Fitting

Why not? The suffering of one human is more important than the knowledge we could gain impacting billions of people?