ITT the most retarded shit you ever watched

ITT the most retarded shit you ever watched

Watch more than 5 series.

I've watched twice as much anime as you and this was dogshit

But I never watched Izetta user.

this

That show got so hyped on Sup Forums and ended up being terrible due to the PV looking pretty good.

Can't think of anything else really

I really don't get it. There are some excellent shows out there and you people vouch for this A1-tier crock of shit.

>let's completely change the premise of this show after establishing it for 7 episodes
Why?

Pic related was so fucking stupid, it physically hurt.

Green Green: Erolutions

>watching anime for the plot
What a faggot

Maybe it was the shitty subs or maybe this show really did change the plot every couple episodes.

Was that the monkey rape or the bear rape?

Fractale was pretty fucking dumb

>Pic related was so fucking stupid
>they literally admit to this in the show

I was going to saying Mayoiga, but this is also a good choice.
Surprise surprise, Okada wrote both.

That was amazing

Fucking dodge rolls.

fpbp

Dragon Crisis

neck yourself

Okada never fails

I thought Nasu wrote Canaan?

Why does fucking everyone think this? Nasu wrote the scenario for the game that Canaan is loosely based on. He had nothing to do with the anime.

Charlotte was absolute dogshit, user.

I did not watch it, I just heard that he had his fingers in there.
Also wikipedia said that the anime was conceptualized by him.

Samurai Flamenco

I don't care what anyone says otherwise. It ruined a 9/10 plot with one stupid twist.

Boku no Pico. Not joking, the concept was absurd.

Charlotte was a prime good example of good idea, great potential, bad execution.

What was the name again?

Serial Apist or something.

that one laughably bad show about a bunch of people getting stuck in a village from a few seasons ago.

Amazing.

is anyone else really fucking sick and tired of seeing these "kill yourself", "neck yourself" and "kys" bullshit?
Teach yourselves some new kneejerk responses, fucktards.

Mayoiga? Never watched it but the OP was probably the best thing about it.

I like how this show had zero character development, except when they undeveloped from losing hope in themselves and redeveloped back into the stereotypical characters they were before.

I am still mad.

This might be bad, but is far from being the most.

I think the juxtaposition between the very somber and 'artistic' first few episodes and the absolutely dogshit subpar-LN-tier plot give it more punch than most.

This is the worst direction aldnoah zero took. Because of that, so many mistakes were made.

>show got so hyped on Sup Forums and ended up being terrible due to the PV looking pretty good.
Pretty much all Kyoani show post Nichijou.

Maybe try standing in traffic faggot

Came here to post this. Five's engrish should have warned me to jump ship while I still could.

so much this

Cease your existence.

The most surprising part of this is the fact that they actually run out of bullets

But Canaan was sugoi