Why don't they animate top tier manhwa like nobeless or the breaker, but animate shits like hand shakers

Why don't they animate top tier manhwa like nobeless or the breaker, but animate shits like hand shakers

or even epic shit like pic related

Korea can animate whatever they want. Why do you expect the Japanese to do it for them?

>I like this
>Gosh i can't wait for an anime studio to fuck it up on all posible levels
Why is this sentiment so rampant on Sup Forums?

cause korean studios aren't willing to animate and i'd like to see this animated by madhouse

They did animate nobeless as an ova.

Not anime, fuck off.

>i'd like to see this animated by madhouse
This thread is fucking disgusting, i'd be amazed if you have seen over 5 anime and read more than 2 manga. Fucking kill yourself, stop thinking about and just go ahead and do it.

will that studio pick it eventually ? did it receive praise in japan ?

you are so ridiculously stupid.

>gookshit
>on the anime and manga board
>top tier manhwa like nobeless or the breaker

>epic shit
Great thread, never post again.

We can tell you are samefagging.

Fuck off.

Please neck yourself.

Because all manhwa is shit.

>Noblesse
>Anything but pathetic garbage for children that get scared by fucking Naruto
LMAO!

this thread's purpose is asking why they aren't animated.

i've seen more than 450 anime, user and i use MAL to categorize so i'm pretty sure

not an argument

i can't like manhwa and autistic shit like eromanga ?

no

have you actually read them ?

good luck with your autism

>Eromanga shitter
kill yourself

well

i

guess

your

shit

taste

is

terminal

stop writing like this btw, fucking clown.

>noblesse
>breaker

Both are shit,honestly I've never seen any Manhwa that I would call masterpiece or even decent.Either it's too typical,degrades over time,pushes stupid political agenda...

>triggered weeaboos
Go back to your generic waifubait trash

>posting a reaction image means you like the show

still better than naruto imo

You are so transparently pathetic.

>didn't even write like that
why is Sup Forums so autistic

>Manhua thread is full of cancer
Who'd a thunk it? This is why Chinese and Korean trash needs to be banned.

I liked reading Id, if only to see the artist slowly get better and better over time, to the extent of almost exclusively using tones. Story-wise, it was forgettable, which is what ended up happening.

Why? Because it triggers weeaboos who van only discuss waifushit?

>unironically posting reaction images of currently airing shit shows you don't like
Do people really do this?

there is never a single argument debating the art or story, just weaboo meming

>you should avoid taking / using good screenshots if the show is bad

I'd rather see Tower of God animated desu

I thought the OVA by Ufotable was good

jeez u would think that Sup Forums is some kind of jap nationalist convention with all this hate towards koreans

>implying it's not the other way around

>Liking Tower of Shit

i think its pretty good or at least better than Noblesse

I liked Lessa
3rd season when

Anything is better than Noblesse.
But I do agree that ToG is pretty good.

not bait its what i genuinely think and im not saying Nobelesse is bad i like it a lot too but i just like ToG more

Ares is better than all this shit.

I would like to see moonlight sculptor animated. The first few volumes I've read were quite good.

noblesse is generic as fuck but it has a decent style. this guy needs to get somebody else to write for him.

I wouldn't keep a picture of a horrible diarrhea accident, mine or especially some other fuck's, even if the situation called for one

Anyone else like Nano List

this thread is not about which manhwa is better, i'm asking why are these decent manhwa not animated but shit shows get animated and Sup Forums love them, like eroshit-sensei

Why don't you ask your gook overlord you disgusting filthy gookboo? Why the fuck does the Jap need to animated those crap for you and some other gookboos?

noblesse had an animation which was super bad
actually manhwa it self is rather bad. I guess the first part was good but it became repetitive and shit
I'd prefer black joke anime it actually has a plot

didn't they make an anime for some mmo? I watched the first episode but I couldn't find any more.

well its pretty obvious japanese animation studios do not really animate korean manhua and the Korean animation market isn't as big as Japan's that why you never really see them

Because anime is only an advertisement for the books and merchandise.
Hand Shakers was an anime original anyway.

It may be so... but i really feel like Madhouse is leaving a huge oportunity by wasting their time on Onepunch man when they could be animating Noblesse.

Only gook product I want to see animated. This part specifically with the first one being flashbacks at best.

they could also animate pic related
way better than hajime no ippo

shit thread

Noblesse is literally more repetitive than Fairy Tail, so it's not a high bar

Sweet Guy VN when?

Is that the guy with the magical penis?

Yes, yes he is

Because korean animator not animated it