SHIELDBROOOOOOO

myanimelist.net/news/51213219

>Shieldbro is getting an anime adaption confirmed

Synopsis for newfags:.
Iwatani Naofumi was summoned into a parallel world along with 3 other people to become the world's Heroes. Each of the heroes respectively equipped with their own legendary equipment when summoned, Naofumi received the Legendary Shield as his weapon. Due to Naofumi's lack of charisma and experience he's labeled as the weakest, only to end up betrayed, falsely accused, and robbed by on the third day of adventure. Shunned by everyone from the king to peasants, Naofumi's thoughts were filled with nothing but vengeance and hatred. Thus, his destiny in a parallel World begins... (Source: Baka-Tsuki)

Other urls found in this thread:

novelupdates.com/series/in-a-world-without-life/
mfbooks.jp/all/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The Madmen they're actually doing it!

>Iwatani Naofumi was summoned into a parallel world

>another isekai

So vinland saga when? Spirit circle when? kaguya when?

OH NO
NOT SHIELDBRO
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
THE SHITPOSTERS WILL FLOCK THE THREADS NOW

Oh shit, this is gonna be fun.

>5 threads

Tbh they should also adapt tgat other book by aneko yusagi that's set in the same universe.

You know, this one:
novelupdates.com/series/in-a-world-without-life/

THE TRAIN WONT STOP

Isekai thraeds just lost their bulwark against mods and irc scum
rip in peaces lads

OH NO, NOT ME
I NEVER LOST CONTROL

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, user. Should be a good one.

ITS ALREADY HAPPENING

Oh boy here we go.

but this was never popular so nice boogyman

Get your shields ready anons!

Why would this garbage tier edge factory of an harem shit Ishitkai story get an adaptation? I wonder if it will ever get far enough to see what happens to Bitch when she is sent to thr pig king, holy shit that was such fucking autism tier self insert by the author of a chick who bullied him rofl.

Good lord another isekai, that description worries me too. Will this be a standard "pathetic bullied kid gets back at the popular kids" show?

It's pretty popular on Sup Forums.

shieldbro is the literal face of isekai threads on Sup Forums, its the only way we get to discuss LNs without a 404 outta nowhere

yes and he martyrs himself quite a bit to generate sympathy from the reader

AHAHAHAHAHA NEVER EVER

i remember how the japanse saying that author has something against women because how edgy this shit is

No, I don't think it will go that far. Maybe if they rush it so fast that they mix up the story. I think it would go up until the Queen arc.

Fucking if MT gets a anime anti isekaifags will have a bloody meltdown

Who will be MC's seiyuu?

I've been seeing threads for this series regularly, if the anime staff are good then I'll consider watching it.

Is this the kind of show that would get censored when adapted to anime? I was just about to start reading it a few days ago and now I don't know what to do.

It all makes sense now user. They're saving the Kingpin and one of the greatest sources of this plague for they very last to finally kill anime as we know it.

It's the final weapon to isekaify the entire medium once and for all.

mediocre shows for mediocre audiences

might as well continue not like they would go past vol 2 at most

You say that when we have been plagued by battle harems for a goddamn decade
fucking newfags i swear

Shieldbro has almost nothing to censor outside of gore.

and rape don't forget the rape

Matsuoka

Actually now there's a real posibility we might get an adaption. Isn't the publisher for both MT and shieldbro MF Books? I'd say its looking more and more likely. The sales for the LN aren't great but they aren't shit either and it is selling more than Shieldbro for the time being though the anime boost will change that obviously.

Can this beat re:zero

>shitty cliche isekai with beta cuck nice guy retard hero got anime
SASUGA shilled hero.
Another re:tard tier anime.

We willl get a MT anime when the author begins the actual story

Where's my Arifureta adaptation?

>THE SHITPOSTERS WILL FLOCK THE THREADS NOW
Web novel is over and fully translated, it completed its cycle, now It's time to reddit its shit up

Where will the adaptation go up to?
The closest this thing that even comes close to a resolution is the King/Princess punishment thing but even that part doesn't feel like an appropriate place to stop aside from for total edgetards

cicle, what cicle?

This will be adapting the LN tho

>Motoyasu's Curse series weapon
>Pig King video
>Brainwashed Firo vs Melty

what's the difference? The WN was terrible, I just don't think LN could redeem it.

>Brainwashed Firo vs Melty
Tell me more

ok, great opinion

not brainwashed, in-heat

Dungeon Seeker or Gellshaft Blue anime adaptation when?

Shield's chastity protected.

Temptation, a level IV curse series ability.

If you want to skip ahead, it's in chapter 212.

>start reading fantasy action manga.
>more party members are added.
>all of them are women.
>they all want shieldguys D

I was tricked into reading a harem manga.

According to this picture, Shieldbro is just first one, there will be more MF Books LN will get anime adaption, so which one you want too?

How's the LN? I hear it's considerably different thant the WN. The WN was pretty good at first, but as it went on it was clear that the author had no idea where he was going with it and it's just turned shittier and shittier until the end. The end arc was easily the worst of the series.

>THE SHITPOSTERS WILL FLOCK THE THREADS NOW
YOU ARE THE SHITPOSTERS RUINING EVERY ISEKAI THREAD.
ON PAR WITH YOUR SPIDER TUMBLERINA.

There's only four of them that do.

Everyone else, like Glass, Rishia, and Female Knight have the other characters to end up with.

Forget the link of MF Books LN list:
mfbooks.jp/all/

Bitch please everyone who wanted to shitpost already shitposted. Something like newfag redditors and MALtards trying to fit in will be hilarious. Can't wait.

FORM A SHIELDWALL AGAINST THE SHITPOSTERS

I wonder MF will throw this show to which crappy studio again.

Kino Seeker would destroy Sup Forums

Other side of a coin.

Left is so edgy it goes straight into comedy

Now is possible, Tate was one of the first Licensed Isekai Wn of MFbooks (And so far the isekai with more printed LN), and they Have Mushoku, Nidome no Yuusha and Hachinan

>edgy
Most popular boogeyman buzzword?

nigga he makes the princess drink hot fucking lead
bunny girl over there makes slaves eat each other with fucking mist magic

Dont reply to edgy posters

This shit should get a sticky.

It did tough, LN is way way better.

It's not that popular yet.

The last few translation threads were kind of slow.

Not really. It's been 2 years since the height of it's popularity here.

Finally, an isekai with decent plot

Will the music rival Kaiji?

>isekai
>decent plot

From this list, the most possibles candidates are
Mushoku (Rank1 on Narou) 15 LN
Hachinan (Rank4) 11 LN
フェアリーテイル 14 LN
Also those three with Tate are in the front page of MFbooks

>decent plot

It degrades heavily over time just like any isekai.

No amount of shitposting can kill a good show.

I wonder if the author browsed /r9k/

Well he kinda did and that's the Laplace spinoff which he finished in May. Feels like the groundwork is complete.

Too bad its not translated yet for you guys to see but anyway that shit should 100% be included in the LNs if they manage to do it. That's how important it is for the future events and the main story.

is left a spin off?

positive
some good fight and character
negative
thread will probably go to shit

Went to shit as soon as his slave grew up.

Atlas dies

Chapter 33 is the latest chapter in the manga right? Feels like forever since I've read it.

Arifureta plot kicks in around chapter 100, and then picks up some more after ice labyrinth.

Hachinan is probably their bestseller but I doubt they'd announce that. Especially how it dropped the ball and sales+Getting incredibly shitty reviews lately, even the WN lost its spot to Arifureta because how the author wrote himself into a corner or something.

They'd either go with MT or Fairytale Chronicles if they announce anything else imo.

How different is arifureta LN from its WN?

Who could even read 100 chapters of that horrible garbage?

Are you lads ready to shitpost this into oblivion?

Judging by 1 volume not much.
But translation is actually a translation.
Not mtl guesslation by some indonesian retard who cant speak neither languages.

By the illustration of the first 5 LN, is term of story is almost the same that the WN
Vol1 is 1°Dugeon, Vol2 is Bunny and 2° dungeon, Vol3 is Dragon, Vol4 is Chilhood friend and Vol5 is Magma dugeon and MUH OP SUBMARINE (all those vol happens arounds in the first 100 chapters)
To say that x series is shit you need to read it,

Exactly my thought when Tsugumomo anime was announced. I expected worse.

thanks for showing me this exists OP, good shit

I read it for a while and it was absolutely terrible self-insert power trip fantasy.