Every cryptofag is helping to create a one world digital currency

Every cryptofag is helping to create a one world digital currency

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoin.tax/faq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How? There are tens of these things.

Count the cryptocurrencies listed on CoinMarketCap.com and tell me that again.

this isn't /biz/

saged and reported

OP is talking politics, not business

By using the block-chain technology and expanding its infrastructure

>pic
>India bans non-state crypto's
>but not block-chain technology
>...
>profit

sure. Freedom is provided by bankers, right?.

(at a certain loan rate, useless to say).

polniggers are so fucking dumb when it comes to crypto. no wonder all the decent posters from here migrated to /biz/ after the plebbit invasion of 2016.

migrated where Muhammad?

Go away

>yuh muhammad
thanks for exemplifying my point brainlet.

Yeah because having a bunch of Jews control all the money is way better.

A cashless society is the NWO endgame. Cryptos are (((their))) doing - no question

>Freedom is provided by bankers
Never said that, I'm saying this is the perfect
tool for (((them))) to put everything you own in chip

and that´s great since i will not pay taxes to the fucking government. And your view even as a nationalist(that obviously you are) is so narrow that you cant really see that the optimal use of the blockchain tech is not about money or digital transfer. Its all about creating trust. The cryptography and the blockchain documents grantees whatever data you write as valid and accepted by those who participate in it. My point is Even governments should use it to keep track of their spending (oh and we(the ancaps) all know they dont want that, transparecy is a terrible thing for politicians).

you're mistaking central kiking systems such as the ones favoured by totalitarians (fiat) with decentralised usuryproof impossible-to-counterfeit impossible-to-expropriate blockchain units of value

Finally someone gets it

Holy shit you're not even being ironic. This place is so fucking cringe now.

there is absolutely no evidence of that.

Fiat is obviously (((their))) doing as well but it has less control than a crypto. Digital currency is completely controllable and will be linked to your biometric identity which is also digital.

This is the mark of the beast system

Money from nothing
Controlled Release

What a novel idea

I used to think just like you but if I had bought bitcoin a while back I'd be a very happy guy.

unironicly kys immediately

LOL at the autobot coinfaggotry shills

great arguments. oh wait...

Yeah - exactly. Its the same as before only digital. Its digital fiat. Coinfags are talking about "nah - its digital GOLD" Im like wtf - Its digital fiat.

Even tulipmania was backed by tulips - cryptos are backed by nothing

see

(((AI))) is rapidly developed, because only it has the neccessary compute power to control cryptos

Quantum machines of viable use are decades away and new algos will develop to counter them as time goes by
Statists btfo

>Globalists against crypto
>Neckbeards and solo investors are pro-crypto

CNBC, MSNBC, CNN, FOX, etc etc.. PLEASE LEAVE

/thread

Yes goy. Then they will introduce THE MARK OF THE BEATS and JEEBUS WILL RETURN

sage this shit thread

Block-chain technology was made by the NSA and published by NIST
>cryptofags forever btfo

And the internet was developed by the US military
>webfags forever btfo

This is BitCoins time taken for every $1000 mark.

This is what a bubble looks like

no its not fiat. bitcoin failed as a currency. it works more like gold more than anything else. Check the online stores that used to accept bitcoin, they all stopped accepting it because of the huge price variations that eventually raised the transfer tax prices. so if you buy a 10 usd pizza you might have to pay 25 usd as tax. So It obviously failed as a currency. What makes me think, mabe bitcoin wasnt created to be like money. And one might argue it was created to be like gold, it has some metal traits, for instance it generally goes up when dolar goes down. and its also a bad active to trade day to day goods. But i think its still not what bitcoin is right now. Bitcoin sole purpose now is to feed a innovative(and sometimes scammers that pose as innovation guys) ecosystem that is trying to replace or decentralize some services like credit card companies, and some law services. It can go even beyond that. Check for instance the amazon go store, nowadays we can buy shit without passing trough a cashier, just by taking stuff and putting inside your backpack. the cameras and infrared will be waching it and debiting from your bitcoin wallet. The problem is that amazon is doing it and mining data about your reactions, your family, and even the time you spend chosing a product. So, decentralizing it would be great.

Why? Let salty nocoiners educate themselves and maybe even buy the dip at the lower trendline
>NSA developed a relational database using certain procedures and constraints
Next thing you'll say is that TCP/IP is under gov't control

>implying the internet isn't fully monitored by the NSA

What is encryption, brainlet?

Nah dipshit kikes like you spamming divide and conquer memes because you are butthurt is why this board is shit. Go back.

Its not decentralized. If the top 2 exchanges merged - it would become centralized.
Its value is measured in USD, so the Fed can print all the USD it wants, but all the BTC and corner the market.
Its not decentralized. Its not anonymous. Its not tax-free.

Its marketed as "cool" by the powers that be to cuck you.

Memecoins seem like a massive waste of resources.
Huge amounts of material and energy to mine coins, and the end result is essentially the same as fiat except old people and children can't really use it.

>muh encryption
>totally unbreakable for (((them)))

Fuck off toothpaste go get cucked by a spaniard.

ma pust ga, tile bruseljski pedri so tolk globok v Draghijevi riti da več ne vidijo sveta okoli sebe

>what is a decentralized exchange ?
there is so much information you cant grasp. but you seem young, you might catch up fast.

And still, here you are.
Not that much of a rebel, it seems.

Just buy gold or silver bullion. Thats real wealth - and it doesn't matter what the USD price is because its GOLD

>muh infrastructure
>thinking that everyone who uses cryptocurrency is a miner
wew, saged

Literally all business relying on secure comms are dependent on SHA being incredibly impractical to break, you're pulling shit out of your stinky communist asshole

You don't belong here, get back to your herd

topkek, not only are brusselsfags incompetent parasites, they are actually retards too
ta je prava cvetka, ni kej

Im 36, so you can see your judgment is poor, right?

I was expecting the 2008 collapse, and I was expecting the digital cashless meme coins to come after. I saw bitcoin when it was first available, but I knew it was (((their))) plan to turn us all into their bitch, so I avoided.

I buy gold and silver which is what (((they))) do for themselves while telling you about meme coins

first person to kill joseph squid and his beaner family gets a million dollars along witht that wabtabe sand kike nazi pieve of shit jeremey moore you stupid fucking commies are retarded as fuck

PMs are difficult to liquidate or be used as everyday currency
in SHTF situ they may serve as a viable store of value when the happening's over but otherwise they are manipulated to high heavens by the same fiatfags who make """money""" out of thin air and then value everything in fiat denomination

As opposed to?

Surely you can't be implying that the system already in place is somehow better?

HAHA
>toothpaste
fucking good one

If crypto were to actually become the dominant currency of a country, wouldn't it then have all the same problems as normal currency?
Like nobody would want their entire savings stored on some usb drives, so there would still be banks to secure and insure your coins, which they would use to offer loans and so forth.
Then you'd inevitably have governments pass regulations, inflation, and so forth.
It all just ends up being the same as what we have now but more complicated.

They want a cashless society, but the peer to peer anonymous transfer coins are not what they want

Their idea was everybody using credit cards tied to bank account so everything cam be tracked

Court cases have already revealed that coins like Monero are currently unable to be tracked by government

kill moot 10,000,000
rape betsy mooty and upload it to world star
kill ceazar down town for killing Jimmy and wipe beth, roxy ryan and the femacommie cum dumpsters in moots sick beta demonic kingdom...joshua dingman, brian hayes, jeremey b moore , eric holmstrum, devin busche, are all fucking shape shifting demon lizards from hell kill them all. anyone with the last name haddad 187 on sight...any one related to brian hayes, ashley haddad, josh dingman, anne moote betsy moot...rape kill whatever you want im done with this world.

What a fucking retard, no wonder you use a EU flag. Blockchain will bring decentralization and cut intermediaries. EU faggot elites do not want this, they will lose power.

let me more "cool" and answer properly. i mean you spent some time writing:
>Its not decentralized. If the top 2 exchanges merged - it would become centralized.
the popular exchanges are not safe and not decentralized. and we all should use it as someone taking a cold bath in the winter. get in flip some coins and get out. We should save our cryptos in physical wallets like some hd or even a piece of paper. yeah because a wallet is just a big number. and we should back it up too. its like hygiene to keep out of exchanges.And if you think exchanges are running this game you are wrong in so many levels. So who runs the btc game you might say ? its the users and miners. And something called consensus. That is why its so hard to change anything on the bitcoin network. If you make a patch and try to push it in and the comunity do not aprove it your atempt will create a copy of the bitcoin network that will be useless and only you and your mom will use it. its like trying to create your own money but failing.
>Its value is measured in USD
actually its mesured in bitcoin, funded by computer power and electric energy and the price is given by the market.
> so the Fed can print all the USD it wants, but all the BTC and corner the market.
fed can print all the money they want and the btc price will go up because of that unless china really fucks up and start shutting mining farms down. but even that will be just a temporary low now that even japanese banks are dealing bitcoin.
>Its not decentralized.
wrong and i proved it
Its not anonymous.
it can be if you do some swaps into really anonymous cryptos. then you can erase the trail.

>Its not tax-free.
if you call the miner fee a tax, well im glad to pay for that.

>NYT
>IS SOMEONE MANIPULATING THE PRICE OF BITCOIN

holy kek

I disagree, faggot. It’s to make it harder for kikes to embark on their kike ways. I only wish I got into it sooner so I could have been a millionaire. Feel free to send me your bitcoins if you don’t want them, faggot.

Block-chain is the last step required for you being chipped
you absolute brainlet, are you 12? Do you even know anything?

wrong, you are still young. just sounded younger.
> I saw bitcoin when it was first available, but I knew it was (((their))) plan to turn us all into their bitch, so I avoided.
i saw it too and i really regret not getting into at that time.

> I buy gold and silver which is what (((they))) do for themselves while telling you about meme coins

good for you, its a nice investment.

> unable to be tracked
Didn't they say that about bitcoin as well?

>toothpaste
>fucking good one
Welcome to Sup Forums newfaggot

>banks to store and secure
confirmed blockchain entries are immutable and as secure as the behaviour of the one holding the private key
one doesn't even need to have the blockchain on "USB drive" to be able to access and use their balance
loans and such can be handled by decentralised, trustless applications - "smart contracts" they are called
governments ain't shit when it comes to crypto - the most they could do is make it as difficult as possible for gateways between fiat and crypto; the decentralised nature of the beast makes it resilient and impossible to snuff out plus there'll always be a jurisdiction somewhere that doesn't try to win goyim-of-the-year award
more complicated for brainlets that need someone to hold their hands while taking pounds of flesh for nothing of value

What does block chain have to do with being chipped that can't already be done you fucking loon?

Why is it that all the e-celebs within Crypto are all some form of 23% mutt? They're all named Tyrone Biggums or Jorge Hernandez

Never heard of cash before?

Please reconcile the energy costs of massive bitcoin mines that siphon off power from hydroelectric (preventing its use elsewhere) plus carbon footprint of those millions of PCs being made.
Since most bitcoiners are edgy leftist faggots who are also ecofaggot terrorists, how do they spin the conflicting ideals?

cash that can be devalued, inflated, recalled by decree
you utter imbecile

Not in the same way, no

Bitcoin can't be tracked if you're already anonymous when you buy it. The address hash can be tracked, and the transaction can be tracked, but the address hash isn't dependent on any kind of location or identifier

The fact that a bunch of neets created a deflationary currency outside of the government purview makes your statement moot. The petro dollar is already the one-world currency ... creating the competing currencies only furthers us from centralization.. why do you think Warren Buffet and the Chase bank faggot are shitting bricks and bashing crypto as a bubble... they either want to destroy it or bring the value down so they can consolidate larger stakes...

Any blockchain that is perceived to be compromised may fall out of use and a community of like minded individuals will create another separate block-chain.

The only way for a one-world takeover of crypto would be a total control over internet traffic to track and block transactions...

...but currencies like pic related are already planning for this with privacy and fungability features making tracking nearly impossible.

Why is Wikileaks still alive if it’s such a threat? Because the encryption level is so high that it would require all the computing power in the world over 60 years to crack it...cryptography is a real thing and it’s quantifiable

What the fuck does that have to do with chips

[unknown amount intensifies]

As long if you have cash you can buy stuff, if everything is digital you can't

you are meeting with some really strange cryptofags. last year even moms were into bitcoin(and probably lots a shitton of money by the way).

>it would require all the computing power in the world over 60 years to crack it

so like, in less than a few years it'll be easily cracked

Moore’s law is coming to an end though. Otherwise yes.

>exchanges are not secure
>off line wallets
yes - I am aware of this. Like I said I've been watching Bitcoin since the beginning.

>users and miners run the game
so were they asked about the fork? Did everyone agree to the fork? No

>mesured in bitcoin
>computer power and electric energy
Well, no its not since you can't redeem your "computer power" anywhere

>print all the money they want and the btc price will go up
No - because they aren't getting more users or more distribution. Its just one place buying all the BTC.

>BTC tax
see pic related

that'd be true if tech in question were frozen in time but blockchains as a whole have made great strides since their inception
what makes you think they won't progress going forward?

Ya and the ones who will suffer are the ones who didn't buy in faggot. Only reason why I got in aroun 200 was because I realized this is the one world currency and once it's expensive only those who got in early will rule the world.

Price goes to 10k

Yayyyy I win peasant.

>like US
in case burgers aren't sufficiently reminded of their goyim status every time they go take a piss with their genitally mutilated penises, IRS is there to remind them of that fact

Its a ponzi scam that requires new blood to get involved

Here:

bitcoin.tax/faq

So?

We already have digital currency, we use digital currency everyday with the RFID chip on our bank cards. The only difference is each country has the digital currency set to their national dollar value currently.
They already got the world bank, all they need to do is globalise the world currency in which every country will have to agree to get rid of their national currency and accept the new digital currency controlled by an international bank which will control the entire economy of every nation

>so were they asked about the fork? Did everyone agree to the fork? No

> forks are questionmarks to the comunity, you can stay in the old one or keep on the game. what do you think a FORK means ? its a different path one might take its a literal choice. Mabe the problem here is not about financial knowledge. you guys seem versed on it. but technological knowledge. if the blockchain tech becomes wildly accepted in companies and banks the contracts will be signed by code. and reading code will be a necessary skill (and eventually lawyers will have to know it to sell their services). There is this old programmer called bob martin that said knowing how to read code nowadays is like knowing how to read in the middle ages. mabe he is correct. just take the bitcoin whitepapers and read it. if you dont get the math some people can break that out for you.

Let me guess this straight.

God forbid money can't be created out of thin air, can't be forged and can be tracked down to eight decimal places?

God forbid we can make smart contracts and use multisig transactions to make sure we don't get fucked out of our money, creations, inventions; That our wills and last testaments can be kept on a decentralized network using blockchain tech.

GOD FORBID we could vote and track our vote on the blockchain to be sure our candidate gor our vote

Ya...sounds bad to me.

about the tax :
never cash out, never pay out.

AMEN

You're a bunch of naive cunts if you think that a one world currency is going to work in favor of the peasants

there are over 200 crypto currencies. that means we have more cryptos than countries.

there's not a single currency like in the early days; there're literally thousands of shitcoins to be had, traded freely and across the globe without any regard for authoritarians
that is a win

>as if the gubmints of the world would ever give such power openly to private instituitions
>as if those instituitions would ever allow their controlled gubmints to blow their puppet master cover