How does it feel goycuck that Jewish culture and religion is older than yours...

How does it feel goycuck that Jewish culture and religion is older than yours. When we were building Solomon's temple or having a written language, wh*tes were snowniggers living in mudhuts and having no civilization whatsoever, even your religion is just a shitty sect from ours. Sad!

We nigga u r a gypsy that run away from the gas chamber and with the help of mutts u took over a land that doesn't belong to u shlomo

Sandniggerism came from our religion too Muhammad

Lets go further back in time when romans rekt you over and over. How does it feel your history is literaly a chart of being rekt by every nation ever?

And where are the romans now and their culture? We rule the world and roman empire has fallen long ago

>Jewish
Hated by everyone throughout history. Could you be doing something wrong?

My oven is prepared.

You guys aren't the same people or culture as the ancient Jews

Jews are the superior race, that's why they control everything, even god is jew

Keep dreaming, we are 100% the same

God created the jews went, oh shit what on earth have I done and then went for the next lot, ill give you a hint, starts with a c.

How does it feel that today is the day Israel hangs?

wrong. The oldest known written artifacts are from eastern Europe.
tartaria tablets.

Good goy, keep the Jewish tradition alive. Remember Jesus the king of the Jews is your hero!

And were are they now? Das rite they all got rekt. You are not them, haha. You never were or will be. You wish you were, but youre the same as german abdullah larping as >insert some past civ here

>Jewish culture and religion is older than yours
Palestinian culture*
>our religion
Palestinians' religion*

Cherry picking 101

We are more powerful than ever, now go and lick my feet dumb goyim

what will the jews do when middle easterns and europeans band together for peace?

I bet you made an escape plan before posting this.
Make me cucky :)

that refutation...

>How does it feel goycuck that Jewish culture and religion is older than yours.

Its not. Judaism was founded by the Pharisees. The Hebrew religion had split up into many distinct sects, of which Christianity and the Pharisees were the only survivors of the Roman Purge of 70 AD. Christianity is actually an older religion, slightly.

>even your religion is just a shitty sect from ours

See above. Judaism is as much the Hebrew religion as Christianity is.

hahaa nice cherrypicking,
>forsake your familiy
if it is not christian
>equality of races
In HEAVEN, not here
>no freedom of speech
yes we cannot allow heretics like protestant to get people to hell
>be a perfect slave
if it would be literal then why Jesus caused a scene at the money changers, we are called to be like Christ

Jesus is our savior, He came and saved us from our sin with His death. Why do you deny your Lord faggot?

Why did Jesus make parasites?

Jesus was a jew :^)