Italian roastie chopped to pieces by Nigerian immigrant

huffingtonpost.it/2018/02/01/fermato-un-nigeriano-per-lomicidio-di-pamela-la-ragazza-fatta-a-pezzi-e-ritrovata-in-due-trolley_a_23349847/

>18 years old girl found chopped to pieces in Southern Italy's countryside
>a Nigerian man was arrested
>in his house they found clothes and blood belonging to the victim

play with mud, PAY WITH BLOOD

Burn the carbone. No more cannoli.

>Nigerian
>in his house
i'm gonna have to call bullshit on this

Toll paid I guess.

He was a drug dealer

Why does Sup Forums only care about crimes committed by immigrants? When white people are killed everyday by their white partners? It's almost like you're biased

You guys cheer on dead whites more than niggers do. only race I've ever seen cheer on the brutalization of their own people. I'm almost positive white genocide is just go fixing his mistakes.

Let me notarize this and I'll send it to her family

White people don't commit crimes.

What's the problem, not of the time they cock slobber the immigrant for killing the white because they are too scared of being called a cuck by their internet buddies to actually defend their own kind.

are you absolutely retarded lad?
is clearly a brazillian

>caring about coalburners
>implying they are white

*BLUD

can I get an ENGLISH archive link, please?
holy shit

He is paranoid because he is mindzapped by US fear mongering.

All white women are coal burners, can't blame them when your their other option.

I just find it funny. Your race is a joke.

>All white women are coal burners
ok if you say so....

Blacks kill at higher rates.

polish shitskin knob
become shishkabob

I find it funny that you think I care

all coal burners deserve the same fate desu

No, I just think it's pathetic you cheer on other races men brutalizing European women. Absolutely nobody on earth is that cucked outside of Europeans. Nah white genocide is laughable at this point.

No white women want to get fucked by a violent brute, it's in their genes to be dominated. This is what sets the woman below man.

I do

All whites will meet that fate, do not worry

No one said pruning the bad apples was going to be pretty.

Pics or it didn’t happen

i would rank white "men" below women honestly.

Roasties are worth nobody's sympathy. Stop being a cuck. Besides, Sup Forums is a yellow fever board.

Better a joke than a sub-human

Lmao

>Niggers are known killers
>Fuck one
>Gets killed
>BUTBUTyoucuck

You have to understand this is a battle of white people against white people. You think brown people have any power in this? Everything they get comes directly from other white people giving it to them. We could deport them all in one day. So it’s kind of like a Cold War where you want more whites to be shocked and turn to your side also hope it’s some liberal who want some more refugees

OP calls the victim a girl when in fact she was an adult woman.

Because they assault, rob, rape and kill at far higher rates and we shouldn't be forced to take them with us tbw. Niggers and muslims don't belong in Europe.

The murderer will probably get community service.

The man's name is Innocent Oseghale. A literally dindu.

You aren't pruning the bad apples, your cheering on nuggets as they do it. The thing is, they aren't going to stop at the bad apples but please continue celebrating niggers mutilating your own on your own soil. Shit, I don't even get why American "whites" are upset you pussies won't accept them.

>18 years old girl
she looks 38 desu

in south Italy?
probably the parents wants to chop him too
lol

tell me who hurt, you user, did your mother or you sister fuck a nigger ?

Did she survive?

>hurr I would rank the people that continusly voted for this and still vote for it today over men that would center right hurrr

its almost like you are stupid or something.

Story on this? Brazilians drug related murder or just negros in Africa prepping the soup?

because white crime is mostly tax evasion while nigger crime is chopping people to pieces while they're alive and raping them

>Italy run by Mafia

>hey look this one immigrant killed one person! we have to do something!

It’s bevause white women have brought it on themselves. Who do you think is behind the liberal ideology of “refugees welcome?”

Whites letting niggers do your dirty work always blows up in your pink little faces.

Cared enough to reply mohammed.

>SCIENCE IS REAL
>EXCEPT FOR WHEN IT HURTS MY FEELINGS

the idiots made their choice now they can get slaughtered by it.
The biggest mistake men ever made was protecting women of the consequences of their choices so they can keep choosing wrong. Yep not gonna do that again lol

t. beta bitchboy

Do you think white knighting is gonna get you pussy or something? Ever wonder why Chad gets the poon? It's because women hate being coddled

Roasties are not my women.

And the girl was a drug addicted.

And where do niggers sit on this magical tree of hierarchy?

They only march for BBC because white modern white men are weak and pathetic.

I thought Italians weren't white.

>When science hurts my feelings, it must be a jewish conspiracy! They're covering up the truth that only Sup Forums is smart enough to know!

a (woman) Read : Whore will forever be a traitor to her own kin when it suits her
It is only natural that we should cheer when they get removed from the gene pool
We do the same with cucks. This is the female betafemcucks getting erased

that doesn't mean anything
maybe I just like chatting
maybe I'm just here for the memes

if you're implying that everybody on Sup Forums automatically gives a shit about white people, then you're a disingenuous fuck Pedro, because you know that simply isn't true

I'm not arguing that they aren't behind it. I'm just pointing out that niggers killing them isn't something any other race would tolerate outside of Whitey. In fact the white man finds joy in white women being killed and raped by niggers. What other races do this? Just whites

What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our men and Asian wives, the chastity of our daughters and the strength of our sons, the freedom and independence of the homeland, so that our families may prosper for the fulfillment of the mission allotted them by the Creator of the universe, Jesus Christ. Every thought and every idea, every doctrine and all knowledge, must serve this purpose. And everything must be examined from this point of view and used or rejected according to its utility.

Yes we are. Now excuse me while I go out and enjoy the nanny state and quality of life with Jamal and Ali.

Cherry picking. What about the 30 million Italian women who aren't chopped to pieces? What about the other millions of Nigerians who don't chop women to pieces?

You always see the bad in all things and are blind to the positive things. If there's a 3-day fire in California, you will say California is the fire capital of the world, ignoring the other 362 days when there was no fire.

No women are your women kek

Just the ones you grew up around user.

>getting this bent out of shape by two lines of green text
I just thought it was kind of funny
call the police

>ha ha I'm retarded it was only a joke!

TOLL STATUS: PAID

>date a nigger
>get culturally enriched
remind me again, why should I have any sympathy for a coalburner?
>b-but they're one of your own
since when are traitors "one of my own", you bitter roastie?

>What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our men and Asian wives

To ensure that our children and grand-children aren't our men anymore, but nonwhite mongrels.
Go back to fucking your Onahole, virgin.

>silly you!

Brazilian, cariocas to be more precise. That fucking disgusting accent.

Considering she was a drug addict coal burning whore who was buying needles from the local pharmacy for her negroid drug dealer pimp it's fair to assume her parents don't care.

Let these whores get hacked to pieces as a warning to the rest of them. The day is fast approaching where these niggers and whores will get a bullet to the back of the head each. Fucking vermin they live to shame us all.

>you guys
Fucking leave then. Most of these people are too far gone. And the white people have been conditioned through decades of media inundation that all people are equal and the only difference is what we wear and eat. We celebrate these because its one step closer to the awakening. When every brutal murderer, rapist, sex gang, etc. is a non white, people start to wonder. When your previously peaceful town that was all white is turned into a hell hole by niggers you start to wonder. When you were promised a beautiful rainbow of diversity, but everywhere it is tried gets worse and it causes nothing but problems, people wake up. Diversity has zero benefits. Things like this show people that.

And you aren't a traitor? Laughing while foreign invaders brutalize your own women? Can you link me the info on her fucking niggers btw? Nobody seems to be linking any proof she burned coal. Just seems likepussy whites making excuses for why they won't do shit about it. every white woman killed by a nigger is a coal burner to Sup Forums because calling them a coal burner is a lot easier than actually standing up to a nigger. The mental gymnastics here rival Reddit.

Time for bed, Gretel. Go cry in your sleep.

Yeah basically full degenerate. Still pissed bc the dude was without permission so why he wasnt expelled? Fuck this leftist govt.

Oh god that American bitch striked again

>the white man finds joy in white women being killed and raped by niggers.
those are the nu-males

>I don't know how to keep a white woman in check

Again: Beta.
And again: Us -> white families. You -> Onahole.

The result of this will not be the americanisation of Europe but the end of jewry.

>I just find it funny. Your race is a joke.

your race hasn't built anything, invented anything, you have an average 85 IQ, ugly as fuck. your race is a parasite and a cancer.

Please don't make a pure /biz/ meme degenerate.

Smart, attractive women are attracted to successful, powerful, charming and handsome men. Name one nigger that ticks one of these boxes.

>ja, you not stronk enough for real women
kek

There weren't 18 years olds getting chopped off 50 years ago by Nigerians. It's not cherry-picking its reality

maybe it's just a funny meme
maybe it's the way it rhymes
>burn le coal, pay le toll
>lolololololol

see?
it's all in good fun
settle down now

answer me you retarded mutt, since when are coalburning traitors "our women"? none of that shit would have happened if they didn't burn the coal, so why should we care about the consequences of their own stupidity?

>t. has never met an East Asian female immigrant to the West

Literally the worst SJW sluts out there.

Why do people on Sup Forums love fantasyzing about black men fucking white women?
Nothing indicates she ever fucked the nigger or did it beforehand