Does Africa begin at Pyrennes?

I think it does.

Spain is only 9 miles away from Africa. I think that the Straits of Gilbraltar is less of a genetic and cultural boundary than the Pyrennes Mountains are.

You're retarded

>Does Africa begin at Pyrennes?
>I think yes, Spain is only 9 miles away from Africa
>Does Africa begin at France?
>I think yes as France is bordering the Pyrennes
>Does Africa begin at Germany?
>I think yes as Germany is bordering France
>Does Africa begin at Scandinavia? I think yes because Scandinavia is bordering Germany.

William Z. Ripley was the person who came up with this saying, not me.

I think Ripley was correct.

Beyond the Pyrenees begins Africa...The human phenomena is entirely parallel with the sudden transition to the flora and fauna of the south. The Iberian population thus isolated from the rest of Europe, are allied in all important anthropological respects with the peoples inhabiting Africa north of the Sahara, from the Red Sea to the Atlantic."

Divide and Conquer thread?

Africa begins in amerimuttistan

>does africa begin at scandinavia?
Sweden’s an african nation yeah

Mutts are incapable of recursive thinking.

How is Sweden an African nation?

I know their former prime minister was 1/16 nigger (his great grandfather was a mulatto circus performer in the US) but other than that they aren't African.

Everyone on Sup Forums agrees that niggers can't achieve shit. Yet Spain and Portugal created huge empires and were superpowers during the 16th and 17th century. A dilimma for all those 'you are not white' faggots:

>Iberia is filled with nigger, but they achieved great things so niggers did better than whites not so long ago
>Iberia isn't filled with niggers

He's a jew with the usual D & C thread

Moorish Spain

A thread had to die for this incoherent bullshit. I hope you reflect on that, retard

Guess there's nothing special about Meghan Markle after all.

It is very common in spanish leftist circles to martyrize spanish children and give them lots of anguish by bombarding them with the message that they're moors (who'd want to be a moor?). A relentless tactic of the left, spanish genetics are constantly attacked but never proven or disproven, the case where they got studied (racial reality blog) it showed that spanish genetics are above all prehistoric and that the absortion of african was a non issue.

Is OP a Jew? Rhetorical question.

Racial reality? Oh God the site run by Medhammer. You seriously believe the crap on that site. It's nothing more than a crappy website for butthurt meds who wish they were white.

You aren't white however, you seem to be hebrew

I am white and Gentile. You are a Spaniard who's admixed with both Jew and Moor blood.

And why do you behave like a jew?

Africa begins in Sahara. All Northern parts of Africa are inhabitated by caucasoid Arabs that are same race as Europeans.

No. Africa begins at Pyrennes.

North Africa (From Pyrennes to the Morocco-Mauritania line) is sand nigger territory. Anything below the Morocco-Mauritania line (and possibly even southern Morocco, if you consider Western Saharans to be niggers) is nigger territory.

Well you been invaded by moors by 800 years

Show your DNA info, mutt.

It does, driving from Portugal trough Spain into France one can see the arabic road signs made for morrocons and algerians increasing in number as he is getting close to the french border