ITT: shows expected to sell well but instead flopped

Here's a good example. Who would have thought Fuuka of all things could manage to sell better than it?

Why wasn't Seiren popular in Japan?

i am not the second person in this thread and op did not bump this thread over an hour later, nor did i sage

Japs dont like getting NTR'd by mexicans of all people

REST IN PISS

What?

I thought Slutneki went to Spain, not Mexico?

Wait, is this LITERALLY just Amagami SS?

I didn't pay attention to it, but it seems to be exactly, 100% the same.

No, just the same character designer and writer.

They should have just made the whole show about Tsuneki if they wanted it to sell.

Over here. I kind of thought it would sell decently at worst, and I didn't expect it would average below 1k, let alone flop hard.

It's more often now that they sell badly instead of selling well

same shit literally

I don't know if I would call it a flop but they sure as hell expected to sell a lot more.

Her arc was the main reason it bombed in the first place.

Did it seriously flop? I thought it was pretty good

>1 6 1,179 2017/03/22 Winter Masamune-kun no Revenge
>2 6 879 2017/04/26 Winter Masamune-kun no Revenge
>3 6 655 2017/05/24 Winter Masamune-kun no Revenge
Yes, it's a pretty big flop.

Funnily enough, I remember the threads being way more active than Fuuka's, even though Fuuka apparently is the more popular show in Japan.

it was that bad that even Japs didnt like it

Also, there's this. It seems the people behind it really thought it would sell really well with so many popular and famous names behind it. Instead it flopped spectacularly. I know people keep making fun of it for the QUALITY, but even some shows that were QUALITY fests sold fine.

That picture screams 'disposable'.

I thought they liked sex

The funny part is that the other Comic Rex anime was a flop too, but because it was 8 minutes long it got an unthinkable second season.

It wont get season 3 though, apparently Season 2 sold less than Season 1.

I at least wanted some doujins out of this. I didn't even fucking get that. What a fucking waste of a show.

Was Keijo a flop?

>Why wasn't Seiren popular in Japan?
It was, but instead of buying it, everyone decided to use the money to send their girlfriends over to Spain for a few years.

Spain is white though.

Yes sold less than a thousand per volume.

I am disappointed that most stuff published in comic rex don't get fanart. I guess that the anthology sells poorly, and the people who buys the tanks typically don't do good fanart.

If they barely get fanart, they aren't getting doujinshi. Those take a modicum of talent and skill in drawing and paneling.