Are you one of them, Sup Forums?

Are you one of them, Sup Forums?

fuck ya

Are you not OP?

Sure why not, it looks a lot easier

You truly don't love women and sex until you fuck a succubus and then get fucked while being her.

b2reddit

You know what you want, frog boy~

it's not gay if you're not a man user

Hell yeah, I want to be gangbanged on a train by a mix of ruggedly handsome and cute shonen Sup Forumsnons!

Fuck yes I want it from a female's perspective - a 18 year old female who is pretending to be a 46 year old businessman on the internet, trying to get sweet talk my way into a trap-threesome so I can get some of that sweet nectar.

Why not? Are you gay?

Of course.

I want to become a boat and have the admiral fuck me silly.

Why are you guys so slutty? It's making me feel funny.

You dirty, dirty user. Remember this thread when you fill out your succubus form.

No, but I do want to be a young boy who gets held down by Amazonian women and give into my lust to satisfy their fat cocks with all of my holes.

>young boy held down by Amazonian women to satisfy their fat cocks
No gay here

I don't have to be a girl to get fucked by a futa succubus

But don't you want the extra hole?

I want to be female. I want to get off while Megumin ASMRs about how great explosions are.

I want to be ordered to explode by Megumin.

of course I would wanna be a thicc loli that seduces a hot naive swordsman

I want to be a young boy who gets gangraped by Onee Ara ara types. One in cowgirl position, one pegging me below, one face sitting and one to handhold me to make sure I'm fine. Then afterwards I'm given my reward of magic gems and money and cuddles.

If I had to power to self-insert in any doujin real-time, I would be the guy and then the girl afterwards. Becoming a cum toilet dump sounds hot.

Sure.

>not wanting to be both at the same time

Yes.

Can girls feel their fallopian tubes like hentai told me?

No, they can't. I think. I have no way to know for sure.

I want to try it from the girl(male) perspective.

>you will never a proud paladin of noble origins being raped and ravished by monsters of much lower level

fuck off

Lalatina pls go

Yes I want to mindbroken by a tentacle parasite in my ass and cervix.

So much good taste.

>You will never be a cleric shining up a Paladin sword

I take it you're familiar with ExcessM