Balt/pol/+Finland viKANGZ n shit eddition

1.Talk about politics and news
2.Don't respond to baits
3.If you aren't Baltic ask and questions you have
4.Post Baltic related news happenings and baltic stuff in general

NEWS

BALTICS IN GENRAL

Ukraine removes Latvia, Estonia and 3 other countries from its list of tax havens

LINK

baltictimes.com/ukraine_removes_latvia__estonia_and_3_other_countries_from_its_list_of_tax_havens/

News in LATVIA

Latvian banking sector makes EUR 236 million in 2017 profit

LINK

baltictimes.com/latvian_banking_sector_makes_eur_236_million_in_2017_profit/

News in ESTONIA

Estonia to triple amount of language teaching for refugees, spend EUR 400,000 in 2 yrs

(ESTONIA YES)

LINK

baltictimes.com/estonia_to_triple_amount_of_language_teaching_for_refugees__spend_eur_400_000_in_2_yrs/

News in LITHUANIA

Lithuania has no plans of raising profit tax - finmin

LINK

baltictimes.com/lithuania_has_no_plans_of_raising_profit_tax_-_finmin/

News in FINLAND

Finnish telecoms firm Elisa posts best-ever annual result

LINK

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/finnish_telecoms_firm_elisa_posts_best-ever_annual_result/10051994

FOLK

LATVIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ItOGZC5CyVQ

ESTONIA
youtube.com/watch?v=R-fsTAnmNIY

LITHUANIA
youtube.com/watch?v=W_pFPSdz82U

FINLAND

youtube.com/watch?v=xO7Xf9qBNTs

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=0KoKq20RUl0

Other urls found in this thread:

estonianworld.com/security/russia-names-fighter-regiment-estonian-capital/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romuva_(religion)
sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/detail/180-l-725-cxke2s/spacious-house-in-the-village-ragaciems-near-300-m-the-sea-other-latvia-lv
youtube.com/watch?v=1NrPKDZXCP8
sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/vilnius-vi-ltu/3-pg
sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/lva/3-pg
sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/est
tranio.com/traniopedia/tips/european_limitations_on_foreign_property_purchases/
youtube.com/watch?v=VeBOJ0bAI6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Põhjala barrel aged beers

estonianworld.com/security/russia-names-fighter-regiment-estonian-capital/

>The Russian president, Vladimir Putin, has named a regiment of the Russian air force after the Estonian capital, Tallinn.

The Eternal Russian. You goys really need your own nuclear program. It is the only way to be sure.

I'm back guys. Had fun in your bread yesterday!

Thats just a bait to scare us, yes our own nuke programm would be nice but then again its to bad its against international laws.......

Where is this little ball of hatred?

>Little Poooooolllllaaaaannnnndddddd !!!
> Where are youuuuu!!!!

>its the faggot leaf again
I hope russia invades us just as you arive

Kek, hey buddy

Lithuania is cute. They acts like cat who is scratching you but its still your fluffy ball.

im not sure if its still "our" fluffy ball. I mean we feed them with various things like via baltica that could have benefited our sea ports instead, like protecting their sky with newest f-16 and so on.

Its more like they come to us only when they are hungry, they take the food and than they pee on you in return.

I think Germany should create a bomber wing named Warsaw. Don't get triggered by traditions.

>Its more like they come to us only when they are hungry, they take the food and than they pee on you in return.
Soooo just cats.

I'm considering moving to Estonia.
Are Baltic girls easy?

FUck off russhit

baltics are Greek

kek
but we have our own myths and gods, there was baltic pagan relligion of our own called remuva
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romuva_(religion)

Not as easy as Russian ones.

>The official symbol of the Romuvan Church of Lithuania on a flag.

OY FUCKING VEY you nazis
pay reparations

Estonians consider Swedish occupation better than any other occupation, retarded Muhammad.

kek

this
Riga was wery prosperous as well under swedish rule.

> that pic
africa is much bigger

Someone in Helsinki is demanding non-racist taxi drivers with a #NoToHateSpeech sticker because all the taxi drivers are so racist and she's had enough.

Get spoop'd

Can we get an "oy vey" over here?

wew

can i be taxi driver in finlan?
i swear im not racist

sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/detail/180-l-725-cxke2s/spacious-house-in-the-village-ragaciems-near-300-m-the-sea-other-latvia-lv

>less than 300k
Holy fuck I love the Baltic States

Moscow is still butthurt about Dudayev I see.

>in vilage
You do realise no one in villages knows any english right?Learn the language fagg also bring your own woman.

i invade russian womans asshole

if russia invades it is revenge

>live in a crowded location
>cant stand it
>want to move to a less crowded location
>complain abuout the lack of overcrowdedness
And there is nothing to "love" here, it is a barren flatland.
Also try living in a village of ~500, only then talk.

Wouldn't finding someone who speaks the language help me adapt better though?

Why would I complain about the lack of overcrowdedness?

Thanks Vladimir.

What do you mean by ''finding someone''?
Stop being lazy fuck and learn language, and before actualy moving come as a tourist and look around mybie you wount like it in the first place.

>Vladimir
Stericotipical name for Latvian male is Jānis

How do you intend to communicate with them during that time? Sign language? Also keep in mind that most of the country is muh xenophopic still, even more so that the oh so hostile Rīga.
Then why in the hell would you even thin about coming here?
>inb4 muh whiteness
Nobody cares about your "whiteness" here, you are an outsider and will be treated the same as every other foreigner, no matter where you are from.

Obviously I would visit as a tourist first
>How do you intend to communicate with them during that time? Sign language?
People in yesterdays thread told me a lot of people in the major cities speak English
>Then why in the hell would you even thin about coming here?
>inb4 muh whiteness
I don't give a fuck if nobody in your countries care about huwhiteness, I do and that's all that matters

based Latvia still having open celebrations every year to remeber those who fought in the latvian SS
we have those in estonia as well but not with a so big crowd
lmao at western europeans get on the right side of the history stop cucking around

Half of the land of the PLC was conquered by Lithuanians from the mongols, which you jewed them out of. And then you filled the land with Jews.

>like protecting their sky with newest f-16 and so on.
I'm not sure why you're bragging about being an American buffer state against Russia protecting another buffer state against Russia with American equipment.

Those people were a single user: OP. And there is only one "major" city here: Rīga.
>I don't give a fuck
And you intend to come here with this attitude? You are in for a rough time, be weary of that.
>I do and that's all that matters
No, you don't matter. Especially here. Your "muh indiviualism" means jack shit to most here. If you go and shit on the local customs then do yourself a favour and get a dentists appointment beforehand.

You literally caused the current state of Europe.

I think the reson why you don't have souch big crowds is becose your not in the middle uplus you have smaller population, a lot of those who come to parade every year are Estonians and Lithuanians, you can see a lot of litt and est flags in the parade.Also the parade is starting to be jewed politicians who dare to attend the parade are losing their jobes public is suportive of parade tho, aside from russians of corse.
youtube.com/watch?v=1NrPKDZXCP8

surprised there are even that many considering riga is a russian infested shithole

>celebrations
commemorations*
There is nothing to celebrate about this.
Getting dragged into a war not of our making and becoming occupied for decades is hardly something to celebrate.

Calm down mate, i'm just having some fun. Browsing your real estate for under 400k online. To my surprise, many come fully furnished.
sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/vilnius-vi-ltu/3-pg
sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/lva/3-pg
sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/est

estonian

eh im preaty sure that this is what going to happen to leaf.
>Be leaf
>think Baltics are paradise only becose we are muh blonde and muh tall and muh white n sheeit
>Come as a tourist and visit all coll tourist areas like pic related Riga old town Kūldiga, Tallin,Turtu,Vilnus etc
>Still think its paradise on earth becose you live in old world without muh old Euro architecture
>Actualy move and realise Baltics are ex comunist shitholes full with commie blocks and depression
>Cry becose you wasted money
The end

You get that you will not be sold property just like that, right? You will pay high taxes, will have to make constant reports to the officials about your actions, and if you intend to stay then you will have to go though mandatory naturalization courses.

He probably is reading this and thinks that we are joking here.

this
But Riga is slowly Latvificating TOn of young Letts from countryside are starting to move to Riga, demografics are changing into bestter direction.

>Estonia will never be an island where latvia is nuked to the ocean and theres 10km sea between russia and us
why live

I know, let the Leaf dream tho at least he will invest he's shekhels before he realises he fucked up.

>contryside depopulatiing EVEN MORE
>"better direction"
You do realize that once the EU gibs end Rīga will turn to shit too? The cities are (or were, before the EU fucked everything up to hell) dependant om the countryside.
I'm telling you: once the EU gibs dry up you cityfags will go through the same thing that we have been in for many years now.

Lithuania, if you do not work officially, you get ~30 euros taken automatically from your bank account every month.

You get that you will not be sold property just like that, right?
tranio.com/traniopedia/tips/european_limitations_on_foreign_property_purchases/
This site says it's pretty easy
>You will pay high taxes
Nothing compared to Canada
>will have to make constant reports to the officials about your actions
Won't bother me, i'm not a degenerate criminal or drug user
I can still work for my company in Canada, making an annual salary a lot higher than a typical Canadian salary, helping your economy. We have people working for us in Bahamas, Ireland, UK and Australia.

>unemployment tax
This is some GB-tier stupidity right here.
And what if you don't have a bank account, or it is already empty?
Also how are the unemployed supposed to make 30eur a month?
You do realize that "european limitations" are overarching, right? There are lots of national and even regional differences too.
I'm telling you straight up - FORGET ABOUT THE BALTICS, there is a reason many leave while very few move here.

I'll determine if I want to forget about the Baltics after I visit, until then it's intriguing

Alsmost passed this over:
>helping your economy
You buying property and residing here acutally does the opposite, you become one of the largest propagating elements of inflation that way.

>One person buying property and residing in your nation while working and paying taxes is the equivalent to foreign Chinese people buying tons of property in Toronto and Vancouver, not staying and renting to citizens

Go to Poland or Czech instead. They have a future and are interested in integration.
Yes, in micro scale it is. A mall country with an unstable economy can be very easity set off like this, especially now since the EU has basically made us dependant on external causes.
Go elsewhere. You will not like it here, and nobody wants you here either.

I bet if I went to a Poland/Czech/Iceland thread and said the same stuff i'd get similar responses. I'll see how welcoming you people actually are when I visit, thanks.

Latvianon it's me, half-Icelander half-Swedeanon. How are you lad? No longer making the NORD/pol/ threads?

the thing is that if you visited me in real life i would come off as friendly but i'd still dislike you for being a foreigner. And that goes for a lot of the population as well. unless you visit the university town which is full of nigger lovers

Europe is gay
Scandinavia is gay
Baltics is gay
Russia is gay

We don't need you, nor do we want you. Canada is a big country, move to another part of it instead. If you come here you are no better than Merkels sons.

Coming off as friendly is enough for me
If I eventually move to one of your countries you would never even know

>Coming off as friendly is enough for me
how fucking naive are you?

hello /balkan/

I’m 25% Lithuanian. What’s up, fellow Baltbros!!

Naive enough to trust that someone who acts friendly isn't going to lure me into an alleyway after a couple drinks to get assaulted by his hooligan friends

>Naive enough to trust that someone who acts friendly isn't going to lure me into an alleyway after a couple drinks to get assaulted by his hooligan friends
Someone is going to be suprised

>Someone is going to be suprised
So, you're saying Estonians are the equivalent to niggers?

the tactic is used by criminals because tourists are retarded. I dont mind using nigger tactics to stop my country becoming a multiculti shithole

You are not Lithuanian.
I doubt you will be able to tell apart an average Estonian from a dressed up Russian scamming or ouright robbing you. Everything will cost up to 400% times more if you make your xeno status too obvious.

>All tourists are retards and deserve to be assaulted

Most of them, yes.

>All tourists are retards

>comes off airplane
>pays 100€ for a taxi to the captial
they are

*Helsinki hate intensifies*

kek

I was delighted to learn that most taxi drivers in Helsinki are openly racist.

>born in eesti to russian speaking family
>ancestors 25% russian, 25% bulgarian, %25 estonian and %25 no fucking idea, something baltic probably.
>never learned bizarre eesti language because grew up in soviet time, but somehow picked up english even before we separated from ruskis.
>am i russian agent enough? (i don't like russia, but i think it'd be hilarious if they annexed us, i'd be dead tho).

i mean that someone actually is complaining about it
also Mieti=Think
SHE LITERALLY HAS THINKING AS LAST NAME

>wake up, dark as shit outside
>make an irish coffee to wake myself up
>get dressed, -20 C, feels like a hot summer day
>go to bus stop, stand 10m from nearest person
>bus comes, too crowded better wait for the next one
>finally get to my class, a bit late, dont say anything and sit down
>the whole day dont speak to anyone, just mind my own business
>lessons over, go home, dark as shit outside
>take off all my clothes, sit naked behind my computer
>drink a few beers and pass out at 3am
>wake up and repeat

MEIN FATHERLAND

>finally get to my class
school is for nerds 9 grades of education master race here

>VATERLAND*
If you are going to LARP as a germ then atleast do it properly.

>being a germanboo balt
neck urself

youtube.com/watch?v=VeBOJ0bAI6Q

cool to see a baltics board here Estonia is stupid practically giveing money to latvia cuz our alcohol tax has gotten rediculusly high in the last year and it keeps rising sucks that country is SUPER against weed 2 cuz basicly they say that if you smoke once youre as good as addicted to crack (while having a huge heroin and other injection problem right in the cappital)

totally but teachers press 12grades of education on you like a motherfucker

What do you think of Rail Baltic?

it happens when a non elected goverment gets in power

it would be a good easy way to get to europe for us and it would bring in needed cash for us and fuck nature someone will launch their nukes eventually so what does it matter the nature thing is main argument for our media