Black History Month

Happy Black History Month Sup Forums! Let's post some kangz to celebrate!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xVPKTHK3qcY
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre
officialblaxit.org/
nytimes.com/2018/01/30/world/europe/norway-skiing-knitting-nazis.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek

Kek kek kek

the truest kang

wh*Tes are subhumans

Typical wh*Te subhuman faggot

>Blacks
>History
pick one you animals are nothing but slaves that should be kept in line via colonialism youtube.com/watch?v=xVPKTHK3qcY

I love these posts, the idea that blacks have anything that anyone else is jealous of is hilarious kek bait. Women are attracted to success, power, charm and good looks. Checkmate negro.

A Wh*Toid being his true self

fuck nigger month. run them over at the bustop.

Oh really?

Feb 16th we make our triumphant return. To WAKANDA

i blame marx

I'm white, but seeing how triggered Sup Forums gets by black people for just existing is always fun. Enjoy your thread, my niggas.

A leaf. Doesn’t count

HOLD UP
WE

Literally once white women get over 25 like 4% have a non white child, once they hit 30 that falls to about 1.5%. Over 40 it’s literally almost non existent.

>Black Kings
Get an entire month dedicated to their heritage and struggle
>White Jesters
Get nothing
Stay mad crackers

Ooh I love this one
Now fast forward to the end where he leaves and she has to raise a mutt kid by herself and she can't get another guy because her stock is worthless now

Are you in here trying to convince people that you're white? You Guinea

(attractive & intelligent) Women are attracted to success, power, charm and good looks - ugly ass skanks will take whatever they can get. Posting the legend of the dog faced woman doesn't score you any points negro.

>flag
Stop being a coon and join us brother

wh*Te subhuman

It's a celebration

Also negroes are about 3.3x gayer then whites despite having a median age just 2 years under whitey. Also your birth rate isn’t that high about the same as whitey and most of you don’t look like that about 70% of negroes are overweight or obese compared to just 44% of their white counterparts. Also Egyptians were berbers. More closely related to the near east. The only thing good about you guys is like 80% of you are Protestants

You mad wh*teboi? So soon?

Are you just going to ignore me because you don’t like what I say???

lets see how long until toll is paid.

no im just here to tell you that you're part of a slave class of subhumans, the only thing you low IQ beasts are qualified for is slave labor, the only thing of value that came out of Africa was the benefits that came out of colonialism and the extraction of your resources

This is a celebration thread. No racism allowed whitey!

Blacks are the most aesthetic race.

Kek, nope. You mad 'bout dat negro?

that is white trash, only things niggers can do, and do very well, is take care of our trash.

why? you "people" aren't even human to me

Yall niggas niggin in my nig thread

Whites are trash by definition. You're genetic subhuman recessive trash. You're the mutated albino offspring of pajeets. Inferior crackerzoids.

Our ancestors were the true kings of this world.Humanity comes from Africa. If anything you should be bowing before us.

Aesthetically pleasing to bullets

Whites are the result of pajeets and sandniggers breeding with domesticated albino pigs.

Same to me, you call yourself slav but I only see an automated toilet cleaner.

no im just teaching you the history of your "people" i mean it is nigger history month (the shortest moth of the year), its not my fault you lesser evolved creatures never created anything that made the human experience better

lol if anything i should round your "people" up and enslave or kill them :^)

So I saw this one American niglet that claimed that white teachers shouldn't teach black history, because they are not black. Does this mean that black history teachers shouldn't teach the remaining 11 months because they aren't white?

Since we are throwing labels around: you are farm equipment. Antique farm equipment at that. Your only slot in society is that of farm equipment. This fact is proven daily.

>humanity comes from Africa
Yes user, your humanity is showing

If you hate black people so much why are you in a black history celebration thread? Go somewhere else. Racism isn't welcome here!

Now I know you are just LARPING. This is Sup Forums.

they're too low IQ for complex thought the only thing Negroids are qualified for are following simple tasks and labor jobs most of the time they cant even do that right

but i am talking about black history, like i said multiple times the only history Negroids have is being colonized by superior people and then used for slave labor

When we were cold; the racism warmed us. When we were hungry; the racism fed us. When we were homeless; the racism housed us. When we were alone; the racism was our companion.

Manifesto of Sup Forums.

BASED

KEEP IT UP!!!!! SHOW DEM PATHETIC WHITE BOIS WHOS DA BOSS!

If you're thinking of being my brother it don't matter if you're black or white

Excuse me. It's actually LGBT history month.

All humanity comes from africa, or do you think your chromatic variation means you come from space?

Not even the most aestetic ape

Well can you???

Leafs are cheating, kara boga

Under the train of science:

> telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

> Europe was the birthplace of mankind, not Africa, scientists find

It is time for the story of the 3 legged dog. Blacks are like a three legged dog. If you have ever had a three legged dog you learn several things. When you are walking to the fishing hole; you walk a little slower so he can keep up. You do not force him to hunt for his supper. You feed him and give him a place to sleep. If you go hunting with him; you know you aren't going to be successful that day. You are having to watch out for your 3 legged dog. This is the relationship between the black man and democrats. It will always be thus.

That's beautiful, man.

You spelled "pathetic" wrong

Hurry sickle cell!

When I think of Black history this is what comes to mind.
Sub-humans who are a danger to themselves and, more importantly, others.
I want them away from me and my people.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre

is that canada?

>some mad whitecuck spend time to create this shitty pictures
LMAO

Out of Africa was a brief idea in the 90's that has long since been debunked - try to keep up with the science faggot

KKKEKKK

officialblaxit.org/
officialblaxit.org/

BALTIC THREAD

We can never go back. Our black ancestors were conquerors. We will do right by them by conquering America as well as the entire world.

White man dont even give us real month or shit they give us the little month cuz they got little dicks afraid of the black man. Stole all the black mans invenshuns for real.

>our black ancestors were conquerors
Fucking kek - what the fuck have you ever conquered? The queue at KFC? My sides, Jesus...

BW- BWAHAH- BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CONQUERORS, YOU SAY??

Cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck?

To be fair, we whites had guns and technology on our side. The native African never stood a chance. Colonialization would probably never have happened if they were not too fucking stupid to progress past a mud hut based civilization.

Antifa are indeed subhuman

>nytimes.com/2018/01/30/world/europe/norway-skiing-knitting-nazis.html

And yet we rule every land you've ever occupied and you only have rights because we allow it.

"TO BE FAIR" = "I'M ABOUT TO LEFTYSPLAIN SOMETHING."

ALL YOU REALLY HAD TO SAY WAS, "NIGGERS ARE AN UNINTELLIGENT PLAGUE OF A SPECIES"

What nobody can explain is why they don't use really basic things like wheels. It's like they are all consumers. Building anything besides a house or spear is seen as unnecessary.

Yes. And I am right.