en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testimonial_party
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Leandro Karnal Yankee. A real genius.

Le based black science man

What a fucking retard

umm sweetie, nobody except humans speak math

i will divide it up so you all can digest it

it's a meaningless quip
representative democracy necessitates aggressive maneuvering because it is all about image and pr, it is easy to call it for what it is but a complete purge of aggression in politics is impossible in modern life, that is practically impossible and cannot be done without a huge progressive rollback

the thing to realize there is people will make up all kind of shit to put up with it

humans are also the only people in the universe

sweetie

Yeah, somehow I don't ever get elected to anyhting no matter how peacefull I am. I wonder why?

i enjoy how these people group all pagans together

We have a couple political parties that don't really seek power. We call them testimonial parties. They just want to whine all day.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testimonial_party

WE WUZ SOCRATES N SHIET

hence on the sideline

Tell that to Merkel, that power hungry whore politician.

pagans were more ok with being lumped together than other religions are, even if they often destroyed each other's temples for obvious reasons

During elections where the left wing and right wing are about equal in size, the parties on the sideline wield immense power. As they can decide who will get into power.

It's almost like people have been using this as a criticism of the democratic process for several thousand years

based black astrologist guy

P V V

i meant pagan as in non-christian

It could literally be used as an argument for monarchy.

>Neil deGrasse
more like Disgrace

Is he talking about jews?

this has to be fake. please be fake. people can not possibly be liking this kind of derivative pandering

Is this a real tweet? God, this guy has to be an affirmative action case. That's so fucking cringy to send that out as a deep thought.

Deep like I'm deep in your mom!

dayyyum dats deep

only applies to republican politicians of course though. IT WAS HER TURN

Sorry, nigger.
Plato said it better.

So Hillary?

He got a lot of praise back in the day and now his head's so far up his ass he thinks his farts are perfume.

This literally sounds like a 14 year old honors student trying to sound philosophical.

This is some 1984 revision shit man

Thats true

To commune with the cosmos, one has to study philosophy, e.g. neo-platonic works like plotinus or ficino.

>stealing from Douglas Adams

those who want power the most often deserve it the least

fun fact, trump didn't want to become president. he spent years looking for someone else to do the job. he said he'd only throw his hat in the ring if nobody better came along and only out of neccessity.

Ah the sweet sound of science

presidents should be randomly chosen for maximum equality
even autists will get the chance
Jeb 2020

Sometimes I wonder if people who seek attention are precisely those who should swing from the rope.

Space Nigger speculates on concepts that are thousands of years old. News at 11.

>telling people to learn English is racist though

Is Tyson high on his own smugness or something?

I came up with deeper shit smoking pot back in high school. Reality isnt defined by the human experience and the meager ways our senses and consciousness can relay information.

Yes. People made a big deal of him because they were amazed a black person could have an elementary understanding of physics. So now he's doing the t.v. nigger dance.

>Then I remember I'm a statist cuck who gets money through federal grants

Nothing new there. Megalomaniacs are awful rulers that put their own needs before those of the state, yet they're drawn to power and will do everything in their hand to get it. It happened over and over and it will keep happening.

Is what he said to the women he raped?

this

Lol this guy is taken seriously?

lol reminds me of my libertarian phase when I was 16, good one neil

yes it is

So like, Hillary.

Reality is defined by our experience and understanding? Was the Earth was flat until it was round?

He's just taking a page from people like Noam Chomsky -- saying something sensible and arguable to build up capital to then express something that makes "My Sex Junk" look reasonable by comparison.

No shit

Came here to say this. Unironically based black science man is in full support of Trump and hates Hillary.

It's a distinct possibility.

It's one of the premises of Lord of the rings. So deep? Yes. Original? Hell no.

niggers steal everything, even enlightened realizations

"The major problem—one of the major problems, for there are several—one of the many major problems with governing people is that of whom you get to do it; or rather of who manages to get people to let them do it to them.
To summarise: it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it. To summarise the summary: anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem." - hitchhikers guide to the galaxy

>planetary inflation fetish

Like Hillary Clinton! Donald, on the other hand, tried long and hard through out his life to AVOID politics.

There should be a lottery where people are randomly chosen to be leaders but only from a pool of tax payers with no criminal record.

guys.. im starting to think that.. maybe we shouldn't trust politicians

I'd say he was preparing for a presidential run since the 80s, he had a brief stint back in 2000 with the reform party iirc.

Then again, this is nothing like Hillary's past, which is indeed nothing but a craving for authority founding on some primitive, unamerican concept of a ruling dynasty.

I agree. Politics and prostitution aren't that different to begin with. Am I supposed to trust anyone who'll whore out his integrity for political power?

This cunt is a literal "duh". "I sometimes wonder if people are disingenuous". No fucking shit. You mean, like yourself?

"If you want to speak someone's language, you should learn to speak that person's language!"
He's such a fucking meme, it lowers my ambitions.

Was it in frank Herbert's books? Not absolute power corrupts absolutely but positions of power attract the easily corrupted.

But it's weird, it's like they have always been afraid of him potentially running and winning the presidency. Gives to much fuel to the time travellers theorists. I think it's a secret society thing. Plus Ultra n such.

I don't wonder.
This is demonstrably true.

>suspends habeas corpus and carries out total warfare against people he considered countrymen.
it's legit

Who did he steal this quote from?

>trust (((science))) goyim

This nigger is retarded. He should hang. Soon

He just got done watching the prequels and smoking a fat doobie.

Business man finally gives in and agrees to run for office
Vs
Cunt who subverts the fbi to gain power

Scientists that aggressively seek media time should be ignored.