Where the hell did gender studies and trans shit come from?

It's like it just popped up all of a sudden.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KrefKCaV8m4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Critical Theory. Basically.

Originally came from critical theory and has percolated underground for decades since.

The election of Obama accelerated the rise.

youtube.com/watch?v=KrefKCaV8m4

It's been around for a while. It just hit a tipping point as all the post modernist boomers that were hippies in the 60s and 70s, finally educated enough university students that the ideas gained traction.
Honestly it's a minority still, but they work or study in areas like PR, journalism, film, writing, social sciences, teaching. These areas allow them to kick up a loud stink when something doesn't go their way or they want to change something.

???
Trans people have been around since humans have.

>Eunuch
>Trans

Pick one

That’s the only thing trans people could do there were no hormones all they could do was castrate themselves. European historians just labeled everyone under eunuch with no regards for any context.

>all they could do was castrate themselves.
Look up the meaning of eunuch and get back to me dipshit
They didn't castrate themselves
It was forced on them

Always wondered this. I never even knew about SJW shit until around 2013/2014.

I guess hysterical screeching lefties have always been a thing, but before then it was never trendy to be like that.

Good thing at that, fuck the degens

for some yeah but historians just labeled anyone who was castrated as eunuchs even if they weren’t and did it themselves. Like the trans women who would castrate themselves in ancient rome and become priestesses of cybele.

seems like you dont remember hysterical cuckservatives screeching about religion and trying to shut down free speech

Well yes, but they're not SJWs.

they pretty much were

the original neckbeard.

I remember seeing them represented in The Simpsons.

>Where the hell did gender studies and trans shit come from?
You know (((who))).

government subsidized student loans have distorted the higher education market.

No such thing as transpeople.

this is retarded, its supposed to make the other groups degenerated, not themselves, think for a change

Israel?

???
That’s like saying there’s no such things as schizophrenics.

The jews.

learn how to write in your native tongue then come back to /po/ you fucking mongoloid

Not on my radar.
The mentally ill are non-people.

Please read the Frank Dodd report to the Reese commission.

Corporations make large contributions and Universities repay with liberal/globalist agenda. Once this report was read by congress the investigation was terminated. The investigation occured in either the 1950s or 1960s. This is why universities are uniformly liberal.

I’m sure his arabic is fine

The first trans faggot was created in the 1930ies, in Denmark, I believe.

Jews.

Yep. Faggots have been a part of mankind from time immemorial.
I think the injuns had the best answer. They had 2 genders, with 2 varieties each:
> masculine man
> masculine woman
> feminine woman
> feminine man
That wrapped up all the 6034 genders bullshit.

Fpbp.

It's critical theory insofar as this was the first field where they decided it was a valid approach to scrutinized sociological systems through the Marxist axiom of the existence of a well ordered oppressor/oppressed dichotomy.
From there spawned Gender studies/ queer theory and so forth.

It's all nonsense since its basic premise is easily contradicted by a single example of a mutually beneficial relationship, but how should I know I am only a math PhD, I wasn't smert enough to make it in the high intellectually rigorous world of applied ethics and projected objective moralism.

Ok you can think that it’s just really mean

>Van Kuck

Damn beat me to it.

Chiggy Check

You can call it bullshit, but it's your ideology the post modernist retards are lobbying for.
Maybe let them know they aren't welcome.
K thx

you have no idea

so, what about that logical reasoning of yours?