> No sjw
> All catholic and family values
> Best food
> Best beaches and weather
> All Spanish and white

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BThN0f61cac
youtube.com/watch?v=vskXZStwys8
npr.org/sections/parallels/2018/01/25/580239712/mexico-registers-its-highest-homicides-on-record
reuters.com/article/us-mexico-violence/mexico-to-send-troops-to-stem-violence-after-record-25000-murders-idUSKBN1FH0W2
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/mx-mexico
youtube.com/watch?v=6lYA7c1Pnuo
youtube.com/watch?v=uH6ih6aSbOM
thedailybeast.com/12-year-old-mayan-congressman-roasts-mexican-politicians-to-their-facesand-goes-viral
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
youtube.com/watch?v=rY39Qt2QMpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GTFO you brown monkey. You are not Argentina.

>Argentina

We could be great allies if you didn't have to prove to everyone something you are not. that shit is pathological. mabe being so close to the USA made you guys sick due huge social disparities.

>only 16 per 100k
the global average is 6 so no

we are still friends, but you are not so truthsworthy.

youtube.com/watch?v=BThN0f61cac

>> No muslism
>> No jews
>> No blacks
But it's full of mexicans

Being 20% white and unstable is still better than being brown. And don't act like Mexico isn't a shithole. GTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=vskXZStwys8

How do I obtain a qt69 Thai gf?

>Less white than 56%land
>We're white!
kek
>sportsball
lol who cares abour bread and circus?

>Have money
>Acquire gf
Works the same with all ethnicities actually

Oh come on pedro

It took entire mexican village to attack one goddamn russian. And they fucking failed to kill him while he killed one from the crowd.

You are like gyppos.

> No jews
Debatable
> No blacks
Sorry but you’re all niggers or at least live like them in filth
> Only 16 murders per 100,000 habitants
Does that include the chopped up niggers?
> 7th most visited country
Yeah your whores are dirty cheap
> No sjw
Wtf are you even on about? This place is a den of degeneracy with fags walking around freely without being beaten or at least shamed and stoned
> All catholic and family values
Maybe 100 years ago, now thanks to amerijews you see the same kinda nonsense happening in the states
> Best food
Oh pls, you niggers eat the same shit all day long
> All Spanish and white
No, nigger

You stupid fucks don’t have work ethics or morals, you have everything to be a world power but will never be because of your shit culture

Fuck off with this gay ass shit and go to work nigger

>mexicans
Main deterent

>slovakia, only western europe is good, the rest is worse than Africa.

Why are you such a shithole? russian influence?

mexico has the highest murder rate and drug cartel crimes in the world.
guns banned.
jews control it.
there are plenty of niggers in mexico
shithole country full of shithole people

>mexico has the highest murder rate

Totally corrupt government and culture

Based Chile

los shilindios piensan que son mejores que Mexico, Argentina o Brasil jajajajajaajajaja

Mexico primero en entrar a la OCDE.

Well done Mexibro, you’ve achieved a great society. Now convince your fellow countrymen of the same so they stop fucking coming here.

I'm not taking shit from a costa rican monkey boy.

Mexico Registers Its Highest Number Of Homicides On Record
npr.org/sections/parallels/2018/01/25/580239712/mexico-registers-its-highest-homicides-on-record

Mexico to send troops to stem violence after record 25,000 murders
reuters.com/article/us-mexico-violence/mexico-to-send-troops-to-stem-violence-after-record-25000-murders-idUSKBN1FH0W2

Literally afghanistan tier.

Is he /ourguy/ mexibros?
why are (((they))) so scared of him?

He is. Because the mexican right wing says he is like Chavez or Maduro.

Maybe because Soros is with him

>Israel

BALTIC THREAD

Lol. Thats why so many of you stinky mother fuckers crossing the border? You savage faggots are wrost than niggers.

Mexico Avg. IQ: 88
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/mx-mexico

What are you talking about its fucking filled with mexicans. Besides, you cant even get a fucking decent gun unless you behead some cop, pedro.

We're going to hit memezuela levels with that stuttering nigger.

I found a picture of your mother. You ugly human trash.

They let you in the OCDE because they already had all the factories in Mexico, outsourcing like motherfuckers.

stop smuggling salvadorans into the united states.

I found yours

Like i give a flying fuck.

Yeah, Mexico is great.

how dare to insult my mother, filthy jewish rat.

egyptians and germans were right.

Everybody hates you disgusting beaners and your embarrassing food. Fuckin' slopping meat onto a tortilla, really impressive. Literally Arab tier.

Lol tons of black refugees there now, quit lying

Mexico is a wonderfully prosperous country. Everyone of hispanic/latino origin living in the states are missing out of the vast opportunities to live the vibrant heritage that awaits them.

Mexico is so great Mexicans literally run to America illegally in the hopes they can get out of Mexico.
WOW.
WHAT A GREAT SHIT HOLE.
>build wall - deport taco

It was an insult to that shit. by comparing it to your mother.

We're sending the to murica very soon pal.

mucho soyo por favor senor ayyayyayy

Lmao you utter tard. A significant chunk of politicians and rich people in Mexico are Jewish, just like the rest of the world. What's the matter Pablo, no TV in that hit of yours?

Wow, you have buildings. Just like every other country on Earth. Fuckin' retard's only argument for Mexico is tacos, buildings, and 'at least we don't have the highest murder rate in Latin America'. Fuck you, spic. Fuck everything about your race.

Is Mexico a safe place to actually like visit like I don't want to be killed I've heard horrible things about Mexico but I love Mexican food would I fit in there as a Hindu tourist,

Africa dont have buildings, only straw huts.

it is, pajeet.

> he has to compare his country to Africa
HAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, FUCKIN' BEANER.

Of course I love Mexico, but Chile is objectively the best country in the Western Hemisphere.

I'm not buying those murder statistics but any Mexican women that look like Salma Hayek are welcome to stay. Stop sending us those wide nose, short ones with no ass, please.

Eiza González is perfection

Chili its too little , but Mexico is better

she is, portubro

Israeli bro, why the fuck do Orthodox people stink.
We have them now in Barcelona, and they fucking stink.

I've worked with Israelis, who are passable spaniards, and don't stink. I never asked them incase of outing myself as an anti-semite.

Why do Orthodox people stink(i'm talking literally) and normal jews not?

Also, Jews are everywhere. I'm sure there's jews behind your banks, energy etc.

The south is beautiful, the rest is a mestizo shithole.

>Everything you eat, drink, or touch will give you diarrhea.
>Toilets don't work.
True story.

Latin Americans are blessed with the hottest women

true, and its due your european blood.

Lula will be in jail soon. he is a brainlet by the way. Brazil started to be aware of the rest of south america, turns out we were in this crazy dream about becoming a gommie country that we forgot to develop a proper trade with the rest of the south america.

Do don't talk shit about tacos Hindus love tacos

Yes I would like to get my heart taken while I am still breathing and video posted in Gore.com

>16th GDP in the world
>69th per capita
You're worshipping a corrupt crock of shit, beaner.

Fix your trash country.

fixd

>Is mexico best nation?
>no niggers
>no muzzies
>no jews
>populated papist indios

In the fucking summer they were those clothes huddle together what do you expect?

But they sure know to party.
youtube.com/watch?v=uH6ih6aSbOM

>were
Wear*

>ISIS training camps in Mexico and US
>Jews Destroyed Mexico, just like they did to every country
>there are blacks in Mexico, about 3
>Best food
senpai.......nah

We do have sjw... They're just too fucking ridiculous and everybody laughs at their agenda

soon.

>All Spanish and White.
This Mayan boy pointed out everything wrong with Mexico in one speech. Get your act together. thedailybeast.com/12-year-old-mayan-congressman-roasts-mexican-politicians-to-their-facesand-goes-viral

Southern European girls are great but don't have the same big bunda genes Latin American girls have

Yes, but is it because they don't wash or something?

Serious question. One time I was with an Israeli colleage, and he was the one commented. I pretended I didn't smell them. This was in autumn. Ive had repeat experiences, and always the same.

Why are Orthodox jews so disgusting?

Why do Orthodox Jews wear that style of Clothing when it isn't aesthetically Jewish it is basically formal Eastern European. Torah never tells men to wear silly hats in black.

>> All Spanish and white
>spanish
>white
yeah, no.

>thedailybeast.com/12-year-old-mayan-congressman-roasts-mexican-politicians-to-their-facesand-goes-viral

fuck that lil mayan bastard, he is mad because we the conquistadors stole their land.

If mexico is so great why are all you filthy indios trying to break into the US?

>same ideals like chavez
lol, no
the big problem with this guy is somehow he always ended sorrounded by shitty people, the guy is a good person but the people arround him is not
he is like the uncucked version of bernie sanders

>spanish
>white

they are white.

because we send our poorest trash, the indios, whites and castizos stay here.

HHAHA great bait
>they have jews
>no niggers or muslims, but indians, that are even worse
>drug cartels
>70th pbi per cap
>literally larp facts about 2050 economy
>full of sjw indians
>all catholic and superstitious
>shit spicy tasteless food
>shithole
>none is spanish nor white
>all the "people" (indians) hate white people, except the ones that actally think they are white (although they are 10% white 90% indian mestizos)

I dont know. I Guess they dont shower every day.
They have their own city in isreal, Bnei brak. The place is pretty much a shithole

Fellow beaner Chicano, with regret I must inform you, mexico has muslims.

He only exposes the corrupt elite and their cartel underlings. That is why he is mad as should every descent Mexican.

>this is white in mexico

If it's so great, why do your people keep coming here?

>10% white

wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent

Ding ding ding!

The Spanish are white but everything they conquered isn’t

>because we send our poorest trash, the indios, whites and castizos stay here.
>castizos stay here
>Mexico having castizos

Mexico's castizos population is like what? 2 percent?
Your country is guetemala light, you'e getting your filthy mezsto trash back Paquito

Isnt half of mexico owned by the cartels? I have white mexican friends who all live in the US cause they upper class and afraid of getting killed. If you guys get ur shit together youd be a cool country. Hopefully, the wall will help slow the drug trade.

Uh! Yeah right!
>Only 16 murders an hour per 100,000

He is from Cantabrian descent, lol

youtube.com/watch?v=rY39Qt2QMpc

Orthodox Jews put strong emphasis on tradition. For example, many Orthodox Jews won't eat any processed food or dairy products or sugar on Passover, simply because that's what they did back in Europe. The men who wear a black hat and jacket are doing so to keep with the the tradition.

There is also an aspect of common sense to it: if you wanted to promote a feeling of kinsmanship and unity within a group, you'd wear a uniform. Sports teams, schools, and groups like goths or punks all wear clothing that distinguish them from from everyone else. Your mode of dress is the fastest way to make a statement about yourself.

>his gandfather is cantabrian
>he is 25% cantabrian so that means he is from cantabrian descent and so he is pure cantabrian although he is 25% LOL

>if this commie piece of shit gets in power the US will be flooded by even more Mexicans
fuck, that wall needs to be build ASAP