O

O

MY

YOU CAN SMILE AGAIN

DOLPHIN

That's a cute girl.

Is it just me or does Kurapika look even more like a girl than before? Like in exam arc his features were at least somewhat masculine but now everything is soft

Kurapika's chain is like the Sharingan, it does EVERYTHING. Anyway, let's hope we get some cool events unfolding before the next hiatus.

kurapika is basically a broken character, that people think he is weak because he canĀ“t use chain jail against non spiders.

but he can steal the ability, also judgement chain is not restricted, he can heal himself

he does everything

>Kurapika's chain is like the Sharingan, it does EVERYTHING
The same could be said of your mother you shitflinging narutard

Stop this shit, it was never funny

TWO HOURS

it like togashi want the make the boat arc seem fast

STAND

Did his emperor time no longer have drawback?

While its partly emotional breakdown, but last time he spams chain tech, he is down for few days with extreme fever.

forgot the pic

>Did his emperor time no longer have drawback?
Togashi is a hack, he probably forgot about that.

>Two Hour
Two years later we gonna still stuck in this damn port.

>Are we sailing yet?
>Are we still on port?

Not to mention, we got like volume worth of stuff within 10 minutes of progression during Chimera Arc arc.

He's been training his emperor time for a long ass time. The whole time Gon and Kill were in GI, CA arc, and the election arc. It wouldn't surprise me if there was little drawback to emperor time now. Back when he came down with a fever, he only had 6 months of training.

Kurapika is so boring especially since Emperor Time is way too OP

he probably still has that drawback but he's more experienced and powerful now, for the time being his stuck in Emperor Time which could really add up

How are people still enjoying this garbage will all these hiatuses.

>implying Kurapika hasn't been training for those 1-2 years since YorkShin arc happened
Go back to your hugbox triggered battle shonenfag