Hunter x Hunter chapter 361

How is Kurapika supposed to protect Woble when there's only him and Bill left? Not to mention he might run into the spiders.
Also i've seen people speculate that he might use his ability on Marayam's pet but i don't see how that could be useful.

This chapter was so bad. Shame.

**DOLPHIN NOISES**

Shit chapter
But I'm still excited for what is to come

This chapter was so good. Neat.

Fuck off huntards.

Leorio when?

Papa Pika will find a way

O

Spiders have no business with lesser princes and a fucking baby of all things, especially since they have Hisoka on their tail
This arc is gonna be about Kurapika failing to protect the baby and reconsidering his life of revenge, because his nen is incapable of cooperating with peers, as his master pointed out

Do we know anything about Bills abillity? even if he's strong his keikaku abilities won't be as strong as Kurapikas so he'll probably just support Kurapika in whatever plan he cooks up, I'm hoping Sairid will get busted out at some point and join them too because he seems like a bro and so does Bill.

>Not to mention he might run into the spiders.
oh, Hisoka will help him with that.

I like this idea.

>Hisoka
Hyskoa*

>Kurapika
Curarpikt*

I think you're onto something.
I don't want the baby to die though.

It's impossible to predict what's going to happen in the upcoming chapters, any sort of discussion or speculation is pointless

>This arc is gonna be about Kurapika failing to protect the baby and reconsidering his life of revenge, because his nen is incapable of cooperating with peers, as his master pointed out
body is ready for depressed Pika arc.

I want Curarpikt to protect my dear Vwhabhwrl

Kurapika has been established as a genius since the start. Not only that, he people on his clan gave moderate trouble to the spiders without even being able to use nen. And he's a prodigy even among then.

Just because he's part of the main 4 group and they are made of weak characters (Killua, Gon and Leorio), we tend to forget that Kurapika is actually really fucking strong and smart.

Bill is surprisingly knowledgeable, he definitely could be useful
Also wouldn't busting out Sairid cause a shitstorm on the boat? I'm pretty sure it's under martial law

What's his end game?

Dickhealer is just as weak as them. Killua is probably the strongest of the four. Gon third and Leorio the fourth (since we haven't even seen him in an actual Nen fight).

He seems to be genuine. Not many people would want to kill siblings. Even in a world like hunter x hunter

>trump
MAKE KAKIN GREAT AGAIN

>Killua
>strong
>Kurapika is weak

Kurapika could probably defeat a strong chimera alone. He's on the same level as Kurono and Hisoka.

Let's face it, whoever wins in this blood bath is going to have terrible PR. He will forever be known as the guy that killed his siblings and countless others to gain power and ruined a historic expidition with his bullshit. None of this makes any sense from a realpolitik perspective really.

I DONT CARE ABOUT KURAPIKA, WHERE THE FUCK IS THE MAIN CHARACTER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

More likely that his master kicks the bucket.

True it's not like they can cause a ruckus on the boat, what they can do is clear his name though assuming the guards know what's going on. I just kinda like the pair of them after this chapter.

>Killua is probably the strongest of the four.
probably on just raw physical stats. but nen-wise, I'd put Pika way up, then Killua, Gon and Leorio.

Kurapika is the main character now.

Gon lost his nen.

158813033 (You)

>cares about Gon
I hope you mean someone else by "main character". Gon should've died against Pitou.

I don't know about you but I've had enough Gon and Killua for a lifetime, I've wanted some focus on Leorio, which we should get at some point soon, since I started reading it.

Gon is pretty boring desu.

He did die, as a hunter.

Gon has already had his arc, i just want more Ging. Though i guess it'd be nice to know what he's up to now.

I'm cool with Gon but Leorio desperately needs some shining light.

Why people like the lupin knockoff excuse of a character so much?

Amazing chapter. Harkenburg, my boy...

Gon needs to self-reflect for some time before he comes back.

Nah, it goes:

Adult Gon > Kurapika > Killua > Gon >>>>>>>>>> Leorio

Leorio should be stronger than Gon since he doesn't even have nen

>HxH big return
>BnH in the cover
JUST

Gon is currently the weakest my man.

MY

Suicide Gon isn't a transformation, dumbass. We won't ever see it again.

How do you think his aunt reacted when he told her about Pitou fight?
I don't think he's smart enough to omit details or lie

BACK

Listen up!

Gon found his dad. There is nothing more in life he wanted. It's all about Ging and Kurapika now

Here's a story

Gon is gone. Kurapika and Gin are the Mc now

You underestimate Gon's intelligence and smarts. He's the only who isn't a virgin. Even among us.

I care about Kurapika, I just don't care about all this Kakin and Prince bullshit that had never been mentioned before this arc yet is suddenly super important.

Gentlemen-men

I kind of want to see her reaction to that part.

Kurapika's new ability should allow him to steal Chrollo's book and undo all the hatsus he borrowed.

>Gon is probably slaying MILF pussy on whale island while Kurapika is in this mess

Leorio is the Ringo of HxH.

Kakin politics were mentioned in the Ant arc.

Togashi should focus on Leorio, or the Ryodan/Hisoka plots instead of Gary-tsu Kurapika. Heck, even the other Gary-stu Ging is more interesting than him.

Because it's relevant to this arc you stupid retard

Technically the only people that would know and still be alive at the end should be the then king and whoever they told about the system. To everyone else in the world it would just be a really weird and possibly suspicious series of events that led to that person becoming the new king.

Just because it's relevant doesn't mean it's interesting.

>Probably
When we get back to Gon, he will have ditched green and will only wear purple

Just because you don't find it interesting doesn't mean it's not interesting
I can literally dismiss any work of fiction by saying that

This, I want to see Ging in action too.

I'm sorry you feel that way.

>I am a fucking retard

No, fuck Ging. I want to see more of Pariston.

it's hard for a lot of people to just buy a powercreep heavy cast, assorted emotion anchors are great

There are no privileges in the WSJ. When Naruto ended, AssClass was the cover. Better support newcomers who are on the rise than veterans who have already achieved everything they wanted.

To everyone else in the world it would be blatantly obvious what happened. Not only that, but such a huge attack happening on this historic voyage would be a huge blow to Kakin's reputation.

Leorio mentioned spending time with women as part of what he was doing while Gon was fighting for his life. It's not like it would be hard for him to get laid either, he's a hunter which seems to denote something around rockstar status.

>Atleast 9 more weeks of this

>mfw Kurapika is my second favorite character

..of this.

So could someone remind me what happens if a prince pulls out of the succession battle?

Does the nen beast kill them or does the king kill them?

Is best prince Halkenburg pretty much confirmed dead?

He will be back.

>at least 9 more weeks

babby's first hiatus

We can be out of the game as soon as 4 chapters in. I know you might think Togashi wants to finish a volume but you might want to check the hiatus chart. He is whimiscal and uncontrolled. Pray to whatever gods you do because the hiatus is coming sooner than later.

We just don't know, the king said it's ok but there's obviously more to it.

Nothing changes because they don't know they have killing beasts.

>9 weeks
You're optimistic.

Make. Kakin. Great. Again

I'll take this over the template shitposting threads during the hiatus' any day.

Yea it seems to be a shitty thing for Kakin, but you're forgetting that the Dark Continent always has bad things happening when people go to it. So they have a probable excuse for the deaths, and it's rather apparent that something like this is what happens for every succession of the Kakin royal family. It's stupid, but it's not like it would be a deathblow to their reputation.

Hisoka is in the boat, don't worry.

Didn't Oito say she's forced to participate cause she'll be killed if they don't?

Oh yeah, good point.

>9 weeks

Togashi will never go on hiatus again. He'll draw non stop from now on until he finishes the manga.

I want my boy back

>>Atleast 9 more weeks of this
Oh MY user you have no idea

Pretty certain he is settling with 10 chapters/1 volume a year.

Most don't know there is a succession war going on, so they'd just assume most of the deaths were freak accidents, assassinations or something from the Dark Continent. If worst comes to worst, body doubles could be arranged for the princes and wives.

Togashi will finish more than a couple of volumes this time for sure.

>So they have a probable excuse for the deaths
But odds are most of the Princes will die long before they reach the DC.

>something like this is what happens for every succession of the Kakin royal family
Really? Then why has nobody mentioned that at any point?

It was the same with Chimera ant arc, give it time.

Well I was under the impression from Queen Oito that either you couldn't get out of it or that it wasn't very easy, I mean she is trying to escape and Nasubi did request all of them to participate.
>Is best prince Halkenburg pretty much
confirmed dead?
I doubt that the King is really just gonna let this fly or that the other princes will ignore him from now on. Didn't Halkenberg wanna become the King he could still have a plan to snatch the throne.

Will DC beat CA in terms of hiatus length? I think it has a good start already.

CA took 8 years
DC is in its 6th year