Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv Luv

Surely, Yuuya remembered what day it is today, right?

Do YOU remember why it's a special day, in a special month?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/9Bea4
i.imgur.com/rIpizmp.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I no idea what you could possibly be talking about

I wish people would scan the manga more. All this other dumb shit gets scanned right away.

Why aren't the JPs doing anything either? They literally live there and can get it.

Let's throw rocks at Ilfriede.

Not at all nice. But a tomato can be done.

Happy Birthday Venus

I want to kiss Stella

Yuuya does seem like the kind of guy who would remember a girls birthday.

But he would forget to bring a present early.

That's neat. It just now occurred me that the second layer works as exoskeleton. Is there also explanation on how the "face thingy" projects the outside view for the pilot?

Thanks OP. I just heard my boss screaming someone to come into his room.

post more

I know it was explained somewhere but I can't remember where. But I'm pretty sure its something like direct retinal projector. 48 seconds into the first Total eclipse opening you can see it turn on in Yuya's eyes.

Anyone got her official Birthday card?

That's what I thought. Thought in most cases their shape wouldn't allow a direct beam into the eyes. I think this is one of those cases where we aren't supposed to think too much about it.

Which variant of state approved terror do you like best?

do you have the middle one? you can move her sprite up and down with mouse wheel. POST THAT BEATO BUTT!

1 is the sexiest but 3 has the fluffiest hair

3 reminds me of BiS with how fluffy the hair is.
1 is the closest to the LN design.

Can I choose all of them?

or you can drag with mouse up and down.

No. It's just like the Iris and Beatrix coin challenge. There can be only one.

And yet we still don't know if she's sleeping with Theo, Iris, or Jurgen in this new card.

Middle then.

It's not impossible, it's just the chances of getting the other one drops significantly, and these two are already difficult to get. One, gaining a lot of medal for Beatrix or Iris doesn't guarantee you'll get them to begin with, it just insures more rolls or chances for them. Second, it's supposed to be like taking sides in the civil war. Unless you're just that good, you aren't supposed to be able to get both of them on the same side. Also, I think it's acting a bit like an informal popularity poll.

Yuuko is still the worst girl

I'd take the third.

No, that's Mikoto.

As scary and dangerous as she is, she still loses to the cock. No matter how many men she's killed and how terrifying she is in a TSF, she has a vagina, she can be fucked.

CAN YOU FEEL IT BEATRIX? HERE I COME! YAAAAAAH!

You cannot underestimate Theodore's penetrative power.

Just wanted to say that the movements of a TSF are controlled partially by a pilot's body movements. TSFs were adapted from power armor, and their controls are almost identical in function. The arms are 1 for 1, for instance, with the frame. So when Theo penetrates, he's almost actually doing it with his own hands.

Bingo. Once you get one, your chance to get the other drops from around 4.98% to .25%.

3, it preserves her dicksucking lips the most.

>Also, I think it's acting a bit like an informal popularity poll.
So what number is showing that? Is it 500 votes for Iris and 0 for Beatrix, or 44 for Iris and 444 for Beatrix?

No, that's how many medals you've dropped on them.

Why hasn't this been posted yet?

>Beatrix: has a very strong AoE (w/ unique black spike animations too) up to 600% damage max leveled, stacks with buffs
>Iris: Heals up to 50% HP as well as Buffs both ATK & DEF of those around her by 30%

Which is better? They both seem really good.

Is that so, well lets hope then that Beatrix is popular with the japs and age delivers something in return then.

Beato is cute. Cute!

Are we going to get offscreen penetration again? No offscreen penetration. Also, she's very cute. Guess she's not as dommish when it's not a dream scenario.

Oh great, she's snuck into Theo's room like a midnight succubus. This can't be good.

Posting best girls

Probably Beatrix. I see a lot of people having Beato when i select a helper. Probably because nukers like her are needed to be able to do higher rank event missions.

>that face when she feels your boner

What

>she's snuck into Theo's room like a midnight succubus.
>Theo
Not again.

>that face when she feels your boner

I want to call her mommy while she gives me a nursing handjob

Moar?

Yeah, her card is really coveted on 2ch.

Pump and dump Stella

>Not mating pressing her brains out

need to limit break her. i only got 1 copy of her and i did like 30 10rolls and only got one.

>Beatrix: has a very strong AoE (w/ unique black spike animations too) up to 600% damage max leveled, stacks with buffs
>Lise has a very strong AoE up to 800% damage plus berzerker mode with speed and damage boost, stacks with buffs
Is that really all they gave the Beatrix card?

Hurt Lise
Beat Lise
Make Lise cry

That's because Lise was gatcha SSR while Beatrix is a free Event SSR card.

See You're chances go to crap once you get one.

It has a big area of effect, and it has a super special attack animation that only Beatrix gets.

Does she at least get flustered, or is she smug the whole time?

>dump

she's made for marriage

HOLY SHIT! STOP RESPONDING TO HIM! The responses are honestly more annoying than the PUMP DUMP PHAM STELLA shit.

Facial expression/tone reminds me of how this one starts.

Irisdina is more daring then I'd expect.

>no context translations or source

>dump

Yes, dumping your load in her fertile womb over and over until she conceives.

Hopefully, Beatrix will go through the same emotional journey when riding the dick.

imgur.com/a/9Bea4

Looks really BiS there. SM Beatrix is smug and confident as hell.

Yes

She is for pump and dump

Get her pregnant

Fly to another planet

How come Big Momma doesn't get any cards?
I want my Muh-reen.

Lise is pure evil and disgusting.

>Looks really BiS there
What if the twist is that that is 1978 Beatrix and not 1983 Beatrx?

Nice digits by the way.

Beatrix is having sex with a 13 year old Theo?

TDA Chapter 1 girls aren't very popular. Like I think Ellen is the TDA with the most cards as of now (discounting Marimo). If you notice, EF hasn't gotten any art either.

Yeah sure, if that floats your boat.

Ahhh amour...

Nah. It'd be more compelling if it was 1970's Beatrix coming out in 1983 just for one person to see after hiding for so long.

Happy imouto getting dicked by her beloved onii-chan.

Post more cute Bea faces.

>明日のメンテは難易度追加じゃなくてガチャ更新のみなのね

>集金ならリィズだろうけど
ファムとかもそろそろ一枚は来るかね

Maintenance and gacha update today and it could be Lise

will try to roll for another copy of beato now. will post the 2nd CG if i get her.

It's her happy place after all.

I love pictures like that

Which ML girl is as perverted and masochistic as Ryouna?

Good luck. I heard it's really difficult to get though.

Also, don't these CGs unlock in sets, or was the only one?

got her
in first scene there was only 1 CG

>Farka can join in too
Why did I laugh at that?

So, who's getting laid user?

Imgur it when you get the chance!

unfortunately its Theo. I can't read moon but it looks like she wants to comfort him after lise was captured.

i.imgur.com/rIpizmp.png

Gah, sooooooo cute. The gap moe is unbelievable.