This is a 200 year old shotacon

This is a 200 year old shotacon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=En9Hhtnm634
youtube.com/watch?v=KSI_lwmtcoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Technically, at that age, basically every guy is a shota.

>muffled whoa-hoa-hoa in the distance

That only one doujin of her is actually nice.

Only one?

her short hair a shit.. SHIT

Cute boy.

>he doesn't like short-haired girls
What are you, gay?

Come on guys. I really want a Blood+ thread, it's one of my old-time favourites.

Every Diva is beautiful and precious.

>gay
So when she transformed into Riku did she get a feminine penis?

She was the best thing about that show.

Even an 80 year old is a shota to her. This is bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=En9Hhtnm634
Ah yes female rapist. But Saya is more cuter.

Nathan and Amshel are even older than her. She most likely didn't sleep with them.

Bruh youtube.com/watch?v=KSI_lwmtcoo

Retards

I wish I was an 11 year old who got to fuck a big-breasted shotacon every day

why was she horny for him again?

props for the shota to maintain his erection while being so scared

she actually got him undressed, aint that cute

I can barely remember anything about this show but I do remember the openings.

I'm pretty sure I never finished this show back in the day, but I do remember and love this OP.

So now that the dust has settled, who was the best husbando?

I meant to watch this show many years ago because of that image. I guess I'll start tonight.

She wanted to get pregnant but could only do that with Saya's Chevaliers and Riku was the easiest to rape.

The series is not very good however read Blood The Last Vampire manga it is quite great.

Does it have the semen demon in it?

yes

Blood+ and Last Vampre have almost nothing in common, plus is like a reimagining.

It looks short so I'll give it a shot.

I read it every Halloweeen it's also short which I consider a plus.

Can we all agree it wasn't Kai?

What is this anime?

Blood+
Why would you hate Kai? He tried so hard to hold everything together.

The only thing I didn't really like is how last episodes just had 3 huge asspulls.

He was just so fucking clingy and useless. Granted it has been a while since I watched it, but I can still feel the disdain his whining left on me today. Only soothed by the fact he would never win

Is this related to Blood-C? Haven't watched either but Blood-C has a real nice OP

>He was just so fucking clingy
They all were though. And Kai was there to punch Haji in the face and tell him that mindlessly following Saya might actually not be for the best.

>Only soothed by the fact he would never win
I'm so happy Mao left with the reporter guy.

Not really. It's just based on the same idea of "a girl with a katana killing vampires". It's another reimaging of The Last Vampire. I think plus is the best, at least story-wise, TLV is just like an action flick.

They're the same franchise. Both shows have the following: A MC named Saya who uses a Katana to fight monsters that she ends up being related too.

The similarities end there. Blood + was decent, Blood C was unmitigated Trash, and has the distinction of being the first anime I ever dropped.

The gore in Blood C was just downright ridiculous and cringey. That scene when the girl gets her legs and hips stretched made me yell but the scene when the monster rabbits put the humans in a blender made me laugh like a madman.