Female doctors are a burden to society and the economy

No, this is not a sexist ramble, this is the reality, and NHS is trying to deal with the issue, but, as always, social justice warriors are fighting back.

Even female doctors say that we have too many women practicing medicine. They are less productive when working, work fewer hours, quit working earlier than men, and have considerably lower IQs.

The biggest problem is that they put people's lives at risk and are economics burdens to society. The taxpayers pay for most of their education and more men with good enough grades are being rejected in favor of women, both in North America and Europe. We the taxpayers are paying for their luxurious life, even in the UK. (A medical degree cost around $550k) Are the population really getting the best return on their investments?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4129348/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like my female doctor

The solution is to import a thousand poo in loo doctors and worry about the streets later

The medical system only exists to make money for the politically-connected. People's lives were never the issue.

fpbp

Then you can keep your female doctor

Fuck that.

poo in loos study medicine because their parents tell them it's prestigious and it pays well. They don't care about the patient, nor do they care for the discipline they are in.

Ill never go to a female doctor again. I made that mistake once. She refused to make a decision without checking with everyone around her. I thought it was a joke.

>No, this is not a sexist ramble
>They are less productive when working, work fewer hours, quit working earlier than men, and have considerably lower IQs.
k

like I heard someone say when you force hiring to reach 50% you are going to get a lot of unqualified people ie women

but at least they know their shit , all female docs i met were clueless

Just pour more money into your failing healthcare system! That's it's problem. Pour all the money until there is no more money and let MuHammed and his 25 cousins become citizens too.

Went to a female only practice once and everyone woman working there was pissed off for some reason

My male doctor is better at communicating (actually communicates and emails with me), and consistently does things correctly (such as ordering blood tests).
My female doctor was still kind and knowledgeable to an extent (did tell me misinfo once that male doctor clarified), but she is not consistent with her actions.

This is anecdotal, but I have tons of Doctor friends.

A buddy went to med school, and through him, I became friends with tons of nmale and female docs. Here are some honest observations

1) every female doc I know is a gynocologist. They all just want to deliver babies

2) our age group is about 40-45 years old. All the wife docs are going part time. They are all burned out, and have voiced regret letting nannies raise their kids. There is one exception, and she is a bit of a maniac who married a house husband, and is a huge cunt.

3) Women docs love the money and authority, but duck responsibility. When things get tense, it's just like OP's story, where they want a consensus, and won't just make a hard call.

source MY ASS

I would like to see the sauce on female doctors having considerably lower iq's. No doubt they are less driven and less productive as a result and less reliable longterm since they are likely to take years off for maternity leave.

Female dentists are the best though. Nothing like having a young attractive female dentist, leaning over your head to work on your teeth. And repeatly setting her boobs on your head and face.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4129348/

>>Hey goyim, argue about these vague claims I pull out of the air

sage

Medfag here.

The absolute majority of female doctors are bottom tier retards who only got through med school because of sucking the right cocks and sympathetic feminist teachers who inflate their female students' grades to help them pass.

Female doctors are murderers.

He is actually right on everything. Google is your friend.

>stating the facts
>sexist

not surprised. Doesn't matter the field, women students will often get helped by fellow classmates (thirsty males) and passed by equally thirsty male professors. The hotter the doctor the greater your chances are of dying. If i were assigned a female doctor I would want the ugliest one imaginable because no one helped her thru med school

>I would want the ugliest one imaginable because no one helped her thru med school

The ugly fat ones try the hardest on the professor cock carousel, they get through too from what I have personally seen.

>actually gets male doctor

this

I've noticed an influx of Nurse Practitioners in Clinics under supervision of an established office. Is this more effective and pragmatic course.

They are good for psych and family med, maybe obgyn because of the legal difficulties of being male in that field, otherwise women need to stay the fuck out of real medicine, they dont have the critical thinking skills for it.

>every female doc I know is a gynocologist.
Also dermatologists..

babies and good skin, what women actually care about.

>Conclusion: Male cognitive functions were comparable to female preovulatory phase cognitive functions. However, females, during postovulatory phase of their cycle, may have advantages in executive tasks (Stroop test) and disadvantages in attentional tasks (VRT), as compared to males.
Where does it say that "women have considerable lower IQ than men"?

>citation needed

stating sexist facts is in fact sexist you gigantic retard. you cant claim to simultaniously be smarter than us yet not understand that that is a sexist position. What op probably meant to say but was too much of a fucking retard to put it together is that they do not _hate_ women, not that they think women aren't inferior.

what your post ammounts to is that Op said they wont list a bunch of blue objects yet the objects they listed are all blue while you are stating that since theyre all objects we cant say they're blue.

Get off your double think

>sister is doctor
>gets pregnant
>been getting paid to not work for 7 months now due to "maternity leave"
>recently diagnosed with "postnatal depression", a fake illness that occurs when spoiled women are forced to care about someone other than themselves for the first time in their lives
>probably going to keep getting doctor's salary for at least another year due to "sick leave"
>mfw

This is true.
Any guy that values their life please go to a white male doctor.
I know a guy whos prostate fucked up, dude could even piss right. He went to the doctor about it and she refused to even recognize the issue. Treated him like a pervert for wanting to get screened for prostate cancer and then gave the end of session speech and left the room.

I like it when my female GP grabs my benis and feels my balls.

Is that women in the picture ok?

Hate to say it but, I'm a female and my female doctors (I have plenty of doctors due to a medical condition).... SUCK. I know more than them and have no medical training

>Women docs love the money and authority, but duck responsibility
>Women love the money and authority, but duck responsibility
ftfy

literally the last century of feminism summed up in a single sentence

So... this is the power... of the double digit IQ...

Finally some one said it.
White countries have a doctor shortages because of these cunts.

found the triggered thundercunt

Yeah well then, tell you what - I will live with the knowledge that facts are inherently sexist, and you will live with knowledge that you are objectively inferior in every walk of walk (And Why That Is A Good Thing). Deal?