Are your Kids playing dangerous games like Roblox

Are your Kids playing dangerous games like Roblox.

I heard there is even nudity.

why do all of these moral panics somehow involve giving a company publicity?

>letting your kids play mmo games ever
the absolute state of you fucking retards

So you can make custom animationsnfor avatars in this game? What arebthey actually talking about?

Eh, it's a good way for a kid to learn about the world, and interactions between people, provided he doesn't end up using external chats. I don't think I would have been able to grasp the concept of being secure with your shit as a kid if I hadn't been a dumbass who fell for the "Jagex blocks your password if you say it backwards" trick in Runescape. I had just been given a members account as a reward for good grades, and when I realized I fucked up, I learned a harsh lesson.

Good, keep kids off my damn video games

why the fuck does a 5-10 year old have a fucking phone in the first place?

Maybe you were a fucked up kid for not going outside to learn about the world and socialize. You are not supposed to do it with games sweetie. Kids should be out playing with dirt. But I guess wage slave parents just prefer to throw their kids in some room with a videogame

I've seen kids as young as 3 watching iPads and iphones. Its modern day parenting. Mom and dad Are busy with work so its easier to raise kids with phones and tablets. I dread the day they become teens. Good thing its not my or my friend's kids.

t. friend with an asian aupair who has to watch 3 children age 3,6 and 7

Hey buddy, do me a favor and grab that wine for me.

I actually played outside a lot. There was a wood behind my house, I used to go and get lost in it for hours. I went fishing in the lake, and played sports in the neighborhood.
Not everything need to be completely limited to one thing only. I read shitloads of books as a kid as well, but the fact I got tricked in a virtual environment where there was no physical effect on me is a valuable learning experience, with actual consequences.

Don’t forget if you drop all your gold and hit alt-f4 it doubles it!!!!! I made millions this way until they patched it and made it close the game lol

I can't find any but do you remember those pics that you used to see on Sup Forums of a 10 or 12 year old facebook profile where they are trying to say that they are trans with a boyfriend and how much they like sex.

It's so crazy how kids these days try to behave so adult and the parents don't slap em down and teach them to not be such idiots.

Roblox is degenerate anyway

The funny thing is I never fell for tricks like that. It's really weird that I even fell for the trick I did. I trusted some random dude and got burned. It's ridiculous.

>i'm going to take the easy route and give my child unlimited internet access and only get mad when specific things are shown to me

i hate this world so much

Why do they put "strangers" in quotes? He's not a stranger if they're already trading nude picks. They're friends then.

I used to be the one pulling these tricks. The Zamorak wine trick, plus the "let me show you something in the wildy" trick. 12-year-olds can be real little shits.

Games provide more traditional human group goal based cooperative social interaction than actual society does.

Games keep the experience of working togeather for common goals and not the goals of your overlords alive in humans. I honestly dont trust anyone who doesnt play games. After the happenings its going to be people who were guild officers in mmos who manage to organize the survivors together, not wagecucks.

B-b-but how am I supposed to rap to Roblox now?? I am literally shaking! Why did Zkrudmpf allow this?!

I play roblox.. am I at risk ?

Where i come from this we dont plany this robolox game but wes still play with boys teach them to be men.

You have probably been groomed ten times already. Sorry man