Are you looking forward?

Hi!
My name is Queeralt. I am nonbinary witcher. My preffered pronouns are Xe and Xer.
This is my lover Emir.

>Will Geralt transition from trans slayer to trans-slayer?

He would need to brew a very strong decocktion to change his gender though.

Netflix is already working on that.

You’ve won 2018’s “Biggest shitpost by a faggy op” award!

God I fuckin hope not

actually that pun is quite alright

>Putting your faith into Netflix
Even though the director is Polish I'm 100% percent he is a soyboy.

Geralt of Nigeria, School of the Bull

My name is Zoey of Rivia and you better fix that bridge if you don't want to go home in an ambulance.

If they pull this shit they will lose serious money. Geralt bangs some slamming witches. I don't see them changing it. I hope......

That's nice... What about a of gwent?

LAY DOWN THOSE CARDS

oh shit we playing?
I got winner

That is why Polebros quit making more. At least we can keep our nice memories

>Lauren Hissrich showed her inspirations for upcoming TV series adaptation of The Witcher, main writer recently finished script for the first episode, series will air on Netflix in 2018

A Fucking woman wrote the script.
She has also written
Daredevil
*Kinbaku
*Seven Minutes in Heaven
*The Dark at the End of the Tunnel
The Defenders
*Mean Right Hook
*Worst Behavior
*Take Shelter
*Fish in the Jailhouse
*The Defenders

WTF IS THIS

>This is my lover Emir.
>Not Roach
You fucked it all up OP. Delete and redo.

i hope she read at least some of the books

Game over. More faggot shit.

Just once I wish they wouldn't fuck up shit.

>(Lauren) ((Schmidt)) (((Hissrich)))

There are some warrior women in the books, including our Lady and Mary Sue, Ciri.

Who don't promote any feminist bullshit, just happen to be women

True. I'm willing to get it a chance though, especially since her reaction to criticism has been "I'm going to try and do a really good job" and not "fuck off shitlords, womyn power now!'

Books have powerful sorceresses which could easily kill Geralt

There are no women warriors, Ciri just learned some moves in witcher school, and everyone who read books knows she's not Mary Sue and had her ass kicked badly few times

Relax, we will give you cyberpunk soon.

>everyone who read books knows she's not Mary Sue and had her ass kicked badly few times
>born with special space/time powers
>hinted she could be an incredibly powerful sorcereress with only a few years training until she gave it up
>manages to do better than all the other Rats against Bonhart, killing him in the end
Also, no warrior women?
>3 Jackdaws body guards
>chick from Lesser Evil
>female Rats
>Pretty Kitty
>Milva

Looks gay as fuck

>Hey, he spelled decoction wr---

>.......Ayyyyyyyyyy.

They're probably going to make him have sex with men, too.

Screencap this.

I just know they're gonna fuck this up, witcher 3 is one of the best games ever. ..it had everything - capitalism ( witcher for hire with a select skill set), no blacks, hot strumpets, racism and gwent.

In the oven! Throw him in the oven!!!

>dat subhuman Jew features
Not even once.

this post is too good for Carlos

And he beat her ass before and murdered everyone in front of her

Mary Sue is someone like Rey from Star Wars who never do wrong and can beat everyone despite she touched lightsaber for the first time

IIRC there was an interview where people asked her basic questions from the books that she couldn't answer. Then she made some kind of defensive statement about how the books don't matter.

And then she just "dug deep" or some shit and ended up killing him. Ciri is a Mary Sue brah.

Too much grimdark

>There are no women warriors

There's the dryad Milva, she even miscarries in the middle of a battle.

Except they show Ciri struggling with various things, like when she was trying to learn how to wield her magic. At one point she even rejects the magic when she's wandering through a desert.

SAGE

but Geralt is not a leaf

DONT U FUCKIN DARE