Varg says most priests were jews all the way to Renaissance, is he right?

Varg says most priests were jews all the way to Renaissance, is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xoQttIgNMmw
mileswmathis.com/updates.html
mileswmathis.com/phillip.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>varg said
Stopped reading there

Varg is always right.

>Varg says
Stopped reading there

fpbp
varg is a retard

t. amsallah

>welfarenigger says
Stopped reading there

link the vid where he says it

The thing about varg is that he's a retarded welfare leech who lives off the hard work of successful white men.

>Trusting a lunatic that lives in the woods and tells you to stop fapping.

Kys

>Varg
Stopped reading there.

Probably he might be derp with alot of things but i trust his instinct when it comes to the Jew.

>taking this worthless parasite seriously in 2018
kys nigger sage goes in all fields

varg is wrong about lots of things but on this one hes spot on

He isn't wrong. The (((church))) is a Talmudist spook.

Varg was right to stop making music

>Varg says
WTF are you 12? What kind of a retard takes advice from a near-homeless manchild who couldn't grew his edgy dark poser days?

Nothing he says is wrong. The Jewish lobby took hold of the CoE.

>catholic priest = jew?
noo
>catholic priest = paedo

Varg is one of the realest niggas out there.

All of you faggots who cling to civilisation are too weak to survive.
Don't lie to yourself.

Luckily, the collapse is coming and the nature will correct her mistakes, wiping you and your genes out for eternity.

>If you disagree with an autistic larping welfare queen, you are a muslim

source on his autism?

Any of his videos.

Wouldn't surprise me desu
ok shitskin
shitskin#2
Yea go ahead and pay taxis goy, so we can finanance your replacement , good goy
Pay taxes and send your kids to fight for isreal MUTT
MUTT

For everybody calling him a welfare leech, what pride can you take in contributing to a state that pretty much is jewed to the core and wants to replace you with sand niggers?

Venom beats the shit out of Burzum. Burzum isn’t even a real band - not one damn tour.

Yes.

Wait, Peter was banned from playing in some countries?

youtu.be/xoQttIgNMmw

>Varg
There's nothing else to be said.

Huh, nice.

>V
Stopped reading there

Who?

I like how buttblasted Varg makes Amerimutt (((Christians))) :^)

Just think about it for a second, before making a thread. Done?

A big reason they were celebate was so no chick would see their cut dick.

Yes he also said that the barbarian early christians were just faking it and a video later how early christian barbarians destroyed the roman empire
he is just a massive hypocrite and a degenerate that lives in a forest

Christians have always been hated by the Jews and now you're playing right into their little mind games. Good goy.

>Varg says
man who lives in his car with autistic wife said something stupid

Anyone got that video where he praises pagan art and showcases colosseum next to some nordic penis cave painting.

>one of the members of typeOnegative happens to be jewish

>being self-sufficient enough to live practically outside the state let alone not collect welfare is somehow being a welfarenigger

You guys are faggots.

The idiocy and cognitive dissonance of the Christian anti-semite, hating the Jews in one sentence and the shilling for a literal Jewish messiah in the next, the limitless retardation of the American always amazes me. But then again what else to expect from a nation that sends its sons to die for Israel and get ruled over by 2% Ashkenazi Jews. TIP TOPPETY KEK

ANTI-JOBLESS

Yeah Varg is too red pilled for the controlled opposition (((Alt-Right))) and the (((USA))). Always was, always will be.

What will it take people to get into their thick heads, that going on welfare is literally taking money away from money that would otherwise be spent on the efforts of destroying their families?

Is Varg the official town crazy but the one everyone kind of likes?

Jesus was killed for being literally the biggest anti-semite alive

I'm probably going on welfare soon too. I worked my ass off at a seasonal job and beat out literally 50 or so niggers to keep it once the season was over. Everyone says I'm the hardest worker in the store. Got no raise, got fewer hours. Making 7.60 an hour here, get 9 hours a week. Boss says hours will pick up after February. Why shouldn't I go on welfare?

Sometimes Varg is right. Sometimes Varg is wrong. His indomitable will is simultaneously his greatest strength and his greatest weakness. He doesn't come across as particularly friendly, but I doubt he wants any friends anyways. It's hard to get along with someone who demands that you bend to his will, even on inconsequential matters. I think his wife is responsible for some of his crazier theories.

Sort of. Christianity was considered a Jewish religion once it was recognized although Jews happily joined in the persecution of Christians when the time came. fuck nero

>ITT: good goys going to bat for their jewish ideology.
Stay cucked.

Not true(*)
Christianity for the first 2 centuries was a Jewish thing (you need to be a dense retard to believe other wise). The earliest record of non Jewish people joining Christianity come from Armenia, in the early 4 century.
Christianity only became a thing in Europe because a edgy teenager wanted to be crowd emperor and the roman tradition did not allowed. So this Dankest Memelord adopted another religion where the roman law had no value and take the crown for himself in 310, and spread the "Christianity".

Yes, behind every Christian there is a jew

zi-le-o, păgâne

>muh welfare!
He's not even on welfare and so what if he was? Are you literal boomers when you are so worried about the Jewish system? Who will pay Boogies healthcare? GO TO WORK WHITE MAN! The immigrants need YOU to pay their child support.

>being this delusional over the foundation of the West

>foundation of the West
>Christianity

WTF, do you even antiquity history in your school?

He's baiting people

Dawn, i fall for the flag.

Those gay Pagans led to the Diadochi and Roman Empire. What most High Schoolers would mistake for "the West".

I'm telling the truth. Sorry if it hurts that you'd live in a dirt shack under fear of pirates coming and murdering you.

Varg is life!

this

Every king followed orders from a priest.

Rly makes me think

Get a different job.

Wouldn't doubt it since kikes are the ones who try to make up bullshit for everyone else to follow and try to convience them its the standard so they can live off everyone else a resume to doing kike shit instead of living like human being. They also like to try to infiltrate elections and trustee positions because kikes are naturally to lazy to work. Even if they didn't really earn a spot matters not to kikes. Call it ambition I call them criminal subhumans which are not white people.

FPBP, no point in going further.

>t. brainlet

Man I really love arrogant atheists. It’s like their own little cult. The Jews HATED Jesus and actually killed him. The Jews hate Christianity with a passion almost as much as Muslims do.

Go back to jacking off to your 2D, crying about not having a waifu, playing video games and larping about how intellectual you are because you don’t believe in a higher power.

Or better yet, just neck yourself now and save us the trouble when the day of the rope comes.

>how dare they hate my retarded e-celeb

Jesus was Anti Semitic you sand nigger by today's standards and always by kike standards.

You are a fool!

This is a pretty common viewpoint, orginated by Miles Mathis, I believe.

mileswmathis.com/updates.html

He provides convincing historical evidence that several Popes were of Jewish descent.

mileswmathis.com/phillip.pdf

Holy. Fucking. Shit. Is this how low Varg haters really are?
>living in the city is great!
>don't forget to fap!
If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I wouldn't believe it.

nah, I'll just make you my pay pig

>muh jeebus wuz anti-semitic
lmao, he was anti what he perceived as a degeneration of hebraism and wanted to set it straight, he was still an abrahamitic following semite sandnigger

That's called cognitive dissonance. It's the same kind of retard who thinks le trump is based and will keep america white and purge degeneracy, even though he's open to negotiating DACA and is the living symbol of playboy degeneracy

really makes me think

almost none of the people criticizing Varg know anything about him or how he lives and gets his money
90% of it is pure butthurt from christfags

He recieve 800€ per month from the french state while not contributing to society

No he isn't.

Also, Varg sources are always retarded as fuck. No wonder he spend so many years in prison.

Another moron that doesn’t know shit about what she’s talking about. Just regurgitating what she read on Facebook.

except he's right

He’s an anti-pope. The last real pope was pre-Vat II

I guess being a welfare leeche while no contributing in nothing for the white race is being redpill now.

Maybe all niggers are redpill too.

Explains a lot desu

Well he did say in an interview that jews are whiny

not an argument

No he isn't, and some tweet about the Pope visting a Jew have nothing to do with it.

The post clearly said "all the way to Renaissance"

I wish Germy kikes like this would all die of non natural causes. Is it half retarded? Yes it is just like the Littletownvilliage pepe kike. They look like they have downs.

Post bobs or GTFO, you know the rules roastie.

Varg is an uneducated moron that spouts nothing but nonsensical retardation.

Only a fool would listen to anything that he has to say.
His opinions are less than worthless.

No?

Varg is a nigger in european's clothing.

>Cue woe is me Varg posting in 3-2-1

Because he is a jobless loser who can't work for himself, fucking welfare leech

you should look at a video of his property

he lives on like a bumfuck patch of nothing thats probably like 2 acres total

>t. anonymous Sup Forums poster