The Egyptians didn't make the pyramids. They found them and put their graffiti on them...

The Egyptians didn't make the pyramids. They found them and put their graffiti on them. The Egyptians don't know who made the pyramids either just like we don't know how they were built. Who ever built them was an advanced ancient alien race.

Aliens are real bros. They are here now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=znQk_yBHre4
youtube.com/channel/UC5bV9Wdk-Q8um2824RAnhsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes, and they built them for storing space grain

It's widely known that extra-terrestrials edited our genome and are responsible for humanity as we know it.

"Space grain" is what they call the souls of dead humans, which they store for ripening and later consumption

There are zero heiroglyphs insoide the great pyramid.
New theories suggest a ramp was made inside the pyrsamid to buold it. Satellite imaging backs this up.
Ot is more likely that an advanceds civilization buil this to remind future peoples they once existed

Did the frat get really drunk and stoned and come to that conclusion, bro?

True, the quality decreased when they tried to copy them, but technology isn't supposed to go backwards but forwards, thus the egyptians were not the same people who build the better pyramids.

I think they were built as a land mark, a signature.

Yes I also saw Stargate OP

Damn space kulacks!

>widely known

>Aliens can travel light years to earth... do nothing but stack rocks. I can't stack rocks so no human can stack rocks Must be aliens!
Yeah... I see the flaw in your logic there Op.

Humans were designed by flesh and blood extra terrestrials to mine gold for the people of the stars. The pyramids are known used as transportation devices to get the gold back to the life forms who wanted to mine them. The exact workings of the technology used in the transportation of the gold has been lost to history, but the history of human origins has not changed.

Fuck off, faggot, before I kill your entire family.

Can't tell if you are all litterally trolling because "ancient aliens" bs. Or if you guys litterally know this little about the Egyptians. Like fucking wow, pick up a book or watch a documentary sometime you fucking inbred basement dwellers

my theory is that they were built as ancient 3-D selfie statues by a race of obese pyramid-shaped aliens

>finish education

Who said they travel light years? They can bend space and time so they don't have too you brainlet. Like walking through a door

however i am also willing to entertain the theory that they were built by a race of conical aliens who were going through a cubist sculpture phase, although this has disturbing implications because the existence of degenerate art in extraterrestrial civilizations implies there are Jews in space

Various techniques have been put forward to demonstrate how the pyramids could have been built with the technology of the time. It's not a mystery any more, just very impressive engineering and effective slavery.

> Like walking through a door
or walking across the Canadian border

The Pyramids are impressive as fuck. But there is no reason to think it was aliens, humans were just as smart back then, actually probably smarter, because civilization is sort of dysgenic.

>They found them and put their graffiti on them
So we were wrong, and Ancient Egyptians were actually niggers?

You're a brainlet literally retarded

>muh light years! Watched Dune! Kewl. ya brainlet.
One I thought all such comments were just tongue in cheek irony.
Then I met the trolls on Sup Forums. I can't tell anymore!!

>pol would rather believe that Ancient Aliens built the Pyramids rather than admit that they were built by Ancient Africans

Lmao you guys are delusional

>they are here now
Then why aren't they doing anything about these fucking pedophile freak jews who rule the world today? Could do us a solid and bomb Swiss banks and spook agencies working for them lol

It may not have been the pharoahs, but it wasn't aliens
youtube.com/watch?v=znQk_yBHre4

suck my dick faggot leaf

citation for gold mining?
you all keep repeating sitchin's claims about mining gold for nibiru's atmosphere or whatever
show me one text that actually states this

K seriously guys. We know who and why they built the pyramids. And for what purpose. You guys sounds like idiots. It would be like saying "Europeans came to America , found the whitehouse built by aliens , and we just added paintings on the inside. " like that's how stupid you sound. Just read about history .

pyramids weren't built by slaves
and all the workers were paid by the pharoah

They fell into the pit of Mongrel-Theism, and degenerated.

Erebs are the Sand-Monkeys that inherited these devices.

Ereb-Arab = "MIXED" multitude...

Latin Vulgate...

no matter how much you guys want to know there will be always a minority preventing this to happened. One have to wonder why, but this question will never be answerd, i wonder why.

You dumb fuck

>ancient alien theorists say yes.

Bullshit.
Advanced race creates us to mine gold? We need tools for that. Why not build a creature or machine better suited for the job? Such as a creature that can see in the dark? But no, here we are instead, completely unsuited for life underground or mining without tools. Many animals are better natural miners than we.
Oh and there's still lots of gold here. No it hasn't left earth.

I know exactly how they were built: stack one block on top of another. It’s not hard you brainlet fuck

the fallen angels and their giant hybrid sons made them
the hieroglyphs inside the pyramid actually tell that exact story
fuck (((egyptologist))) bullshit

no that is a bullshit story concocted by the fallen angels themselves

God created us in His image

Probably took them twenty years or so to dig them up.

power generation or weapon. built on ley lines. limestone exterior full of crystals generating power. the inversion of the power generation is how Tesla constructed his CO tower experiment.

royal burial chambers my ass. the whole complex aligned w/orion is mathematically perfect.

weights & measures...megalithic mile.

Know what's even stranger ? They ATE the gold. People still do.

underrated

there are no hieroglyphs in the pyramids

Just add water to see the pyramid in action. Was a wonderful machine.

youtube.com/channel/UC5bV9Wdk-Q8um2824RAnhsA

Herodotus notes that a menu was written on to the Pyramids, it was a contract between the Pharaoh and the builders, it showed what they were given to eat while building the Pyramid.

how about this; The Pyramids are part of the atlantis culture, ekypt was atlantis.

You dumb stupid fuck. Google yourself some intelligence

fuck you for being so funny

>suck my dick faggot leaf
>sees flag

Proto Illyrians made them
It was a landmark for our people in Orion's belt to lock onto with their wormhole bridge. The once beautiful polished white limestone pyramids provided power through reflected light of the sun to the people around them