Sup ForumsAND GENERAL - The Turning Point Edition

Antisemitism is on the rise
Our brothers and sisters are opening their eyes

>youtube.com/watch?v=mHrW8xy24do

Even the Polish left and KODniggers are starting to lean towards antisemetism. PiS is about to break their ties with both the US and Israel

There is a mass attack on us from all sides and that's a good thing

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naliboki_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koniuchy_massacre
theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/01/poland-holocaust-speech-law-senate-israel-us
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/poland-grants-initial-approval-controversial-death-camp-bill-180967975/
haaretz.com/world-news/europe/israeli-criticism-sparks-anti-semitics-remarks-in-polish-state-media-1.5783240
bbc.com/news/world-europe-42898882
youtube.com/watch?v=Iab33qfDW-g
youtube.com/watch?v=Jl_TId4ZJFo
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
tvp.info/35846340/oredzie-premiera-mateusza-morawieckiego-zobacz-transmisje-na-portalu-tvpinfo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

#jewishdeathcamps

>TFW Germany gets the blame for Polish 5-stage chess play.

bump

#JewishDeathCamps

it is not over yet
traps have been set, we are like 2 days from rechecking entire holocaust
guess who will invite for independent archeologists?
EVERYBODY
including China, Iran, Syria, Japan
why not?

> there were jewish death camps!
So I guess this is were "what-about-ism" gets you.

White power assholes cant decide if the holocaust was fake, or just unfairly reported.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

IT WAS US!!! USSSSSS! WE GERMANS KILLED THE JUDENSCUM, NOT THE POLES.
STOP TRYING TO TAKE CREDIT YOU RATS
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Poland. It's over.

Merkel and the EU are obv siding with the US, Isreal and Russia on this issue

The thing is they all want a part in taking over our legislative system, they all want control over us. The infighting will start very soon

>PiS is about to break their ties with both the US and Israel

Woah, hold on there. "Break" ties with the US is going too far even for PiS. Don't forget that Kaczyński still believes that Russians killed his brother, so it's not like a shift in direction of foreign policy is possible. They may be willing to strain the relationship with the US to an interesting degree though.

it will be over when jews take it back
if we have to destroy their entire narrative that was going for more than 50 years, so be it
they may screech and shout but truth is already out there

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naliboki_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koniuchy_massacre

Wait so you mean your gov will officially dismantle the holohoax shit or will it be done by regular citizens, iam confused as fuck now.
Nice try Hans it was infact people from a forum of cambodian papertowel folding forum.
Yeah there is heavy pressure on your government from EU atm.

>TFW Poland accidentally exposes decades of kike lies and manipulations to the world

Kaczyński can be moved aside any time. Him being all might and behind everything is a leftist meme. He has the strongest position in the country but that can change

Poland will not let go of our hand, they cant swim out there on their own.
and, also. like NO americans are aware of whats happening in Poland, and couldnt even be made to understand.

if they will continue on pushing their jewish lies against Poland govt will make official research
if they stop now private people will make official research
if everything fails there is open door for anybody to do scientific research

The americans don't need to be aware since they are in no control of their very own country. You should know that by now

#JewishDeathCamps

>Poland will not let go of our hand, they cant swim out there on their own.
burger do not teach us value of independence
stick to your freedom

Only because they couldn't get enough of that HoloJustCaust3 money

> jews run the world
it must be a relief to know that alllll of your countries problems are no fault of your own.

all? no
communism? hell yeah

This is huge, Imagine if gov launches an official investigation stating that it did not infact happen.
Holy shit that would be insane i don't even know what would happen if that happend.

The vermin known as p*Les will have to deny any connection to the holocaust, or we will pull out the gibs plug.

theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/01/poland-holocaust-speech-law-senate-israel-us
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/poland-grants-initial-approval-controversial-death-camp-bill-180967975/
haaretz.com/world-news/europe/israeli-criticism-sparks-anti-semitics-remarks-in-polish-state-media-1.5783240
bbc.com/news/world-europe-42898882

The entire world against us means us united
>youtube.com/watch?v=Iab33qfDW-g

it woulde more like
>it happened but numbers are way overstated and methods used were different and some of "victims" ran away but still claimed money

Your "gibs" have been debuncked many times. They are irrelevant to our economy and well being. Hiding behind gibs you are economically colonizing our country

GROUND PENETRATING RADAR FOR ALL CAMPS!
ASH TESTING AROUND ALL CAMPS!
FUEL BILL FOR ALL THE "BODIES BURNED"!

Do any of you actually believe that Poland, as a country on the international stage, who has famously shy'ed away from making controversial decisions without the worlds blessing...will come out as a hard line nationalist promoting anti-semitism in 20-fucking -18?
Are you fucking high or something?
Im not saying that Poland isnt super racist and elitist. Ive been to Krakow, im half Polish, I know.
Im just saying this is "BAD OPTICS" for a country as involved with world economics as Poland. Get real, this aint a fucking reality show.

Hitler aproves from behind the grave
he was a faggot as well, but jews are faggots too!

>let me tell you about Poland
You don't know jack shit you fool.
There is no anti-semitism in that law.
Point me where is it.

there is economics, optics, all fancy jewish words
and there is honor in not taking blame of something atrocious that we never did

Nothing has been debunked, in a poor ukraine-like state such as p*Land every shekel counts.

Not the government, no. They will be on their knees 24/7 just like they have been since 1939. Their just many sides to the very same ZOG coin

But the people, that's a seperate issue

> "there is economics, optics, all fancy jewish words"

Jesus fucking christ Poland...

oh? did I struck a nerve?
money is more important than honor for you?
is your dick intact?

I support Poland in this anti Jew endeavour

They aren't the fault of ordinary people. All the big mistakes that the West has done in the past fifty years wouldn't have passed a democratic vote. The problem is the (social and political) conditions that made our leaders vulnerable to bribery and self-interested policy crafting. These are all the things we're working to identify today.

this is anti lie endavour, it is just jews are pro lies

fucking based.
loved that witcher game.

Camps were reconstructed in late 40. It is about time to debunk the holocaust hoax.

I support the Polish people and will pray in my own way to keep you protected from the soros astroturf bullshit rots and the rothschild khazar's

You may start by spamming #JewishDeathCamps on Twitter, on posts related to this whole shitshow

Sounds reasonable i believe this is the case, Camps existed but i don't believe the very exaggerated stories the holohoaxers tell us.
Its simply too much.
Exactly and given that they were under Soviet and Stalin control i believe any claims about holohoax is invalid these camps are not proof as they could easily have been constructed or modified after the war by Soviet forces who themselves had gulags and other concentrationcamps.

made this but perhaps it needs tweeking, any suggestions would be appreciated and will make changes if needed

youtube.com/watch?v=Jl_TId4ZJFo

It's nice, you could put a comma or dash in between Zgoda and Swiętochłowice tho

done

tfw when in US and decendent of polish jews. Family makes weapons and sold pharma to doctors with bribes (specifically got doctors to perscribe oxy cottin.) honestly i can see why hitler hated the polish jew so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

>Poland will not let go of our hand they can't swim out there on their own.

Neither can we with our constant dicksucking of Isreal and the Jews. Poland is taking a risk. We are not.

If it was true then they wouldn't mind doing some actual research on that matter. The lie has to be revealed no matter what, otherwise not only Poland but Germany will be forced to pay these leeches forever.

>not only Poland but Germany
nothing wrong with german eternal suffering

>Get real, this aint a fucking reality show.

Are you aware of who our president is?

Stop it you imbecile. We should be allies with Germans in '39. Look how Europe looks today, trash culture, trash people and Jews in full control. Hitler treated us like dogs because we were fools to trust the British.

wtf hans, the holocaust is false. you didn't gas shit.

>oxycottin
Its oxycodone you fucking retard

You must be the one failed jew that your family hides in the basement

Hitler treated us like dogs because he was a Jew himself. Europe looks like this now, muh hero Hetler lost. It's because all he's actions were part of an operation to bring down Europe

True

Reminder that Hitler didn’t want to exterminate the Jews at the time, he wanted to expel the Jews. And the Polish government went to Hitler and said: "If you expel them, they’ll all come here [to Poland]." Hitler then asked: "What should I do with them?" and the the Poles replied: "Burn them!"

I repeat: Hitler did NOT want to kill the Jews, the Holocaust was a tragic event forced on the Germans by the treacherous Poles.

>tfw Jewish attempts to blackmail Poland results in the Holohoax being exposed

eventually auschwitz is gonna be bulldozed and turned into kids playground just like they did with Hitlers bunker

>and, also. like NO americans are aware of whats happening in Poland
To be fair, it's getting precisely zero airtime in America. I wonder (((why))).

>They're standing next to each other on this picture, therefore we must've been friends

We have to stop this martyr ideology in Poland and take this harsh redpill. I admit without Jews Poland is a much better place and Israel just proves it by showing its real face. All the mess in the middle east is caused by kikes and their brainless ally - the US.

stop trying to deny german glory!

Hitler did invite Poland to join the Anti-comintern

Imagine being so autistic and low IQ to write/think something like this. Let this post be a lesson to others that no matter how bad you have it at least you don't have the mental facilities of this guy.

Poland was bullying Germany
Germany tried to be nice and made fair proposals
Germany invited Poland into the anti-comintern
Poland kept bullying Germany
Germany said enough

They need to do that to those stupid Jew blocks in Berlin. They get soooooo mad when they see kids doing parkour off of them, yet that's all they're good for besides being ugly.

he would've annexed and purged us all
gas yourself

Please ignore polish retards. He is most likely a teenage who has 0 idea about history and how things work.

Well whatever you want to believe the fact is the ''nazis'' aren't gone and they will eventually come back and you will live under their dominion and see that all the lies you were lead to believe about them are not true.

Trial through Fire. I approve
I love how we are defying the laws of this world

I have no idea about history?

Of course I don't, I don't know how great of an ally uncle Adolf was right? He just wanted to save the world from communism, he loved Poles. It's all there, just learn some history

My bad, this American must have a better knowledge of who financed the NSDAP in 1920s

This. Million threads on Sup Forums can't be wrong

yeah, shame on you. A small country like Poland has more courage than a big ass country like US

There are already talks about renewing the exhumation of jedwabne

Can you poles please make a collage like this? Just assemble pics from random sport teams from people all around your country, dont pick the most beautiful just the average.

>We should be allies with Germans in '39
Why would we trust in anything shitler said after his lies in Munich?

Ziemkiewicz push for that hard
it is almost over

The shitstorm is so big, because there is probably no bigger offence to a pole than lie about his history, we survived 120 years of occupation, then 50 years of communism, because we could allways look back at what was uniting us.

There is nothing that would force us to forget or change the books about what happend.

This retard is a Germanophil and a Hitler lover. He sees it in black and white just 180 degrees turned

Just like there are Americanophils and Isael lovers

Exactly, even PO voters and other misled, brainwashed people are patriots at heart. Things like this shitstorm only unite us

You must be dumb even for stupid goyim standards not to realise it's a larper.

>even PO voters and other misled, brainwashed people are patriots at heart
bullshit, they are volksdeutches

>Poland was bullying Germany
Delusions of dutch cucks aren't facts.

>Germany said enough
How much did Dutch have enough after Rotterdam Blitz?

The elites yes, an average person - no

why blame the Poles?
Please point that blame at the Rothschild's and European nobles that pushed for another culling of all peoples, and yes, the camps were for work not for extermination, the enigma decoded transcripts alone proved no knowledge of a grand extermination plot existed

I would not mind if they blitzed rotterdam again now that it's 50% non white and the rest liberal shits. I dont get how anyone can live there in that shithole.

more Dutch died due to American bombing raids than under German occupation or invasion.

That's not going to happen.
Poland is using the holocaust-card everytime EU tries to force rules upon them, therefore dismantling the holocaust would lead to their own disadvantage and aggression towards america, which is more of polands ally than any of the EU members

I do not give a fuck about averages
one who supports enemies of Poland is enemy of Poland

You’re a moron it was a Muslim who said that, Hitler was going to send them to Palestine not Poland

So eternal cuck I see. If not kraut bombing then muslim dicking.

>Ive been to Krakow, im half Polish
Good to know it gives you the right to speak about my nation like you know it all, you fucking mutt.

tvp.info/35846340/oredzie-premiera-mateusza-morawieckiego-zobacz-transmisje-na-portalu-tvpinfo
Oh shit something big is coming

i don't have time to do it exactly like you, but take this instead.

Duda still haven't signed it yet
very hot topic
PO wants to push PiS into corner of antisemitism and antipolonism

Every American I have spoken to laughs at the idea of "Polish" Death Camps.

we hope that your silent majority pushes your elites to side with Poland