ITT: We thank Black People for opening our eyes the the beauty of THICCNESS!

ITT: We thank Black People for opening our eyes the the beauty of THICCNESS!

If it weren't for Black People's superior taste in women, we White's would be attracted to flat-chested asslets instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ijWT_4fYmHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BRRRAAAAPPP

Obesity is a disease. Fat shaming needs to come back.

No thanks. I rather not deal with diabetes.

Too much thic

I got a quad wow

checked

Nice

unfuckable lard-arse

Pajeet demands less thiccness! The quads demand it, bring him another!

you obesity? yeah that will never be popular. women with round hips are okay but big jungle asses with always be fetish-tier shit for weirdos.

>implying
Insert picture of Venus of Willendorf.

niggers need to keep their shitcoloured hands off my thuicc women

disgusting, she needs to work out

sage for slide thread

who who who

those big over the top thighs make them all look like horses trotting around when they try to wear heels, its really fucking unappealing. they may look nice sometimes but have you ever slept with a "thiccccc" girl? theyre heavy and lazy and their pussies are loose and unsatisfying because of their weight (you dont have thighs like that without having an extremely loose and weak pussy), they cant do the same positions and their inner thights are all red raw from the chafing, its a total mess. i'll take a sleek bird that you can throw around easily, please. they may look nice or whatever but theyre absolutely atrocious once you get your hands on them. get a compact girl for years of satisfaction and let them get plump as they age instead of a chick with the body of a single mum who is going to look like jebs wife in 10 years time. youve got to think ahead

Would you still ask for bobs?

>nice quads.

Eww she looks like one of those girls that belches in public

Never saw a pussy but this figure looks like her pussy is very big and not enjoyable to dick

Silvio pls

here, take a free sample of your beloved thiccness:

> Obesity is a disease. Fat shaming needs to come back.

Could not agree more

never saw a pussy? do you mean in real life? i thought indian girls fucked a lot and were horny as shit and everyone there got laid isnt that why theres like a billion of you guys?

black dudes will date anything white, including fat mentally challenged women.

So all that has happened is these fat women now think it's ok to be fat because they just say they are 'thick' and some black dude will pump and dump them.

I am black I like thicc womenz hahaha

God I want to walk in and pull that little bit of cloth and fuck the hell out of her.

who was P.P. Rubens you fag?

Not wrong.

Would still fuck OP pic though. And like it.

Indeed. There's no excuse for being obese.

Sit on my face and brap mlady

Thi... THICC!

>thicc is a black thing
sticc is s jewish meme introduced in the 20th century to lower white birth rates, idiot.

Braap?

we are the original thiccness lovers

youtube.com/watch?v=ijWT_4fYmHQ

perfect physique

also i was thinking "wow that guy's hairy" but only half as hairy as me

*braps your path*

>Gets quads
>Still shits in the street

Cannot make this up

> Muh linebacker body!