Re:Creators

Soda is a fucking faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9iluqanM8QY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You don't say

Soda can't stop Himegimi.

Worse than Meteora at exposition, dumb, weak, pathetic.
Worst girl.

He can stop her from appearing by not narrating her parts though.

This is a weapon to surpass Gunpuku

reminder that traps aren't gay

I want to marry this cutie

They can't just draw an adorable loli elf like this and not have her summoned.

Weebs, translate please

What's her source according to the title though? But at this point they need some pissed off characters to side with Altair, there are too many people who baseless distrust her. Only the old and experienced man was smart enough.

I want to NTR you.

Old man knows what's up.

Let's see:
>Charon 100% confirmed and siding with Altair
>Syo and Shiro basically confirmed
>The two MCs of Magane and Blitz' series along with Yuina unconfirmed
Other than the uncertainty of the Code Babylon MC the rest of these characters seem like they'd side with the good guys.

She tried attacking attacking Selesia and Rui in their world and Meteora found her suspicious after spending time with her. So they have no reason to align themselves with her.

Selesia and Rui are hotheads, it's far more likely that they attacked first.

You mean Selesia attacked her while she was in her world. And I don't think she actually fought Rui, just transported him in his mecha.

Who is Shiro?

A:"Your duty(sokomoto) is pure"
M:"Alice-chan..."
A:"U-um, I've been wanting to say this for quite a while..."
M:"I'm not "Sokomoto". It's "Kirameki""
Sakamoto?
You gotta remember people's name.

Rather than pure, she's a natural (airhead)

Altair's inferior version.

Are you trying to paint her as some dindu when she is the antagonist and skewered a magical girl after getting triggered? She clearly was not there for peace talks. She stated herself that she wants everyone dead and hates them.

But she was there for peace talks. She wanted them to work with her for the greater good of the great d

But because of prejudice toward the costumes and dressing style of her people they attacked her without a second thought.

The character Altair is based on, and presumably Setsuna's favorite character. The lyrics of Abysswaltz match the information given in her character bio.

She's not innocent, but there are clearly characters that weren't willing to listen to her at all. Namely Selesia, Rui, and Yuya. Everyone else listened and made their choice accordingly.

youtube.com/watch?v=9iluqanM8QY
WORDS ARE STRONG
HURT IS ROUGH

She attacked them in the first place and abducted them.

got another link for this?

Appearing in the middle of a battlefield with your weapons isn't a good approach to peach talks.

And considering her end game they made sane decisions. Besides Meteora listened to her and left her, which you seem to be ignoring. And Hime is someone who kills someone for saying something that hurts her feelings.

>attacked them
No, she just entered her base airspace, was confused with an enemy and attacked.
>abducted them
Not like she would be able to prove them the true of the universe without showing her powers and the world of the gods. She could very well return them in the same instant they left later.

the original version of Altair, Shiro being there could trigger interesting shit, i wonder if Altair even knows that she is based on another character

>Besides Meteora listened to her and left her, which you seem to be ignoring.
That's why I said everyone made their choice accordingly

>they made sane decisions
You mean groundlessly guessed right? And that's assuming we already know everything and they won't go for any twist during the entire show.

>This interesting girl isn't a human?! Interspecies (ishuzoku) characters review!
Ishuzoku Reviewers is a relatively new monster girl ecchi manga. Seems like the most random thing to make a reference to.

hi retarded soutarager

So Interviews with Monster Girls reference?

user, he literally said
>Ishuzoku Reviewers is a relatively new monster girl ecchi manga
If you still don't understand, then just google it.

Sodaman, Sodaman
does whatever a soda can
is a wimp that just cries
kills teenage girls
just like flies
watch out! here comes the Sodaman

In both Selesia and Rui's universe's Himegimi was identified as a dangerous threat and they went out to fight her. In Selesia's there were some mob guys telling her it's suicide for her to go alone, implying Himegimi had already been up to something bad there. I don't know how she handled the others but she was clearly hostile to /m/.

So did Fate/Shirobako actually end up being watchable?

Nope. But Shark will steal her place as main villain.

This upsets me.

She got them during anime climax when the fanbase attention was max though. She could very well have holopsicon'd the bad guys and just stood there. But at the very least there was no way she could simply appear "I came from the world of gods, I have something to show you" and be taken seriously, especially if she has short time in their worlds while the anime is airing.

Bow to your queen Sharkteeth

>holopsicon'd the bad guys
She was the bad guy. In Selesia's world they were clearly observing her behaviour before she decided to go out in her mecha and they deemed Hime dangerous.

if you don't have the attention span of a goldfish it's above average, but it's too dialogue heavy for some

It's terrible and the only time people praise it is when there is a shitty fight or the meme waifu of the week does something.

I do hope she does more cosplay in the 2nd cour. Now that I think about it, Sharky is the only one who diddles with Otaku culture.

Lewd

I just wanted her to actually part-time as a maid waitress. I think that'd be fun.

So what was the deal with their twitter? They never posted the usual stuff

>here's your order, sir
>hey, this isn't what I ordered!

Isn't she supposed to be a warrior from a dangerous world? How comes she shits her pants everytime she hits someone?

she is shocked that a sword became rose petals in front of her, besides she being a knight is all about honour fights with humans, you could almost hear her saying
>not like this, i didn't want to win like this

>she is shocked that a sword became rose petals in front of her,
The same happened when she hit Meteora.

>soda has a trap folder
>autistic as fuck
>shitposts online about anime and tells people to kill themselves
>no friends
Is he /ourguy/?

Meteora was because she was honorably taking the hit for someone else. She probably only kills dragon and probably comically scummy people in her world.

Enemies in her manga are various scum and literally monsters from hell. She hit Yuuya and almost impaled Magane with no reservations.

Why such op and shit characters even exist?

>Soda is a fucking faggot

He sure is. Gets jelly of a girl who wants his D and loves his art instead of riding her and her coattails. A true failure.

I feel like maybe they had expected this anime to be a bigger hit than it turned out to be.

Why would they not expect it?

Or they are smart enough to focus on merch instead of relying on people paying 70 dollars for each 2 episodes.

>Evils of marketing with Sup Forums
It's all from the cafe.

How the hell Selesia can control a giant humanoid robot that can apparently sword fight using only levers and pedals?

She's pretty good.

Its a fantasy mech.

It's just like a car, but with a red button for weapons.

they sure are pumping out merch

>She's having a nightmare. In it, everyone is asking what is happening. And she knows. She knows. She knows and she wants to speak but the words just won't come. Her mouth makes a hoarse inaudible noise as she is ignored. The discussion continues without her and Selestia suggests an explanation. Wrong! Wrong! They are getting it all wrong! If they would just listen, if she could just speak, they would have the truth. But she cannot speak, she can only gurgle as Soda walks off towards oblivion, vanishing before her tear-stained eyes.

I have a feeling that it ended up looking kind of stupid when they animated Selesia working the robot controls so they decided to just avoid showing it.

Friendly reminder that Rui is a retard
>muh free will, you humans have the choice
what a faggot, his creator never read any psychology

I'm not a huge /m/ guy but that's how most of the robot shows I've seen work. Just don't show the pilot when he is doing the piloting.

He's embraced determinism. We might as well if that applies to us too.

That's the only right answer.

Rejected rap lyrics to a Slim Shady song, no?

The stories we get are too random though. I'd rather world less detailed and everything that happens is somehow related to me and towards an ultimate goal, character development and exciting shit in general.

How do you embrace determinism?
Knowing that you're merely a puppet of the causes is annoying

Yeah I know what you mean but in those shows the robots usually have a somewhat conventional fighter cockpit with a seat, HUD, throttle, pedals, etc.

In Selesia's robot it looks like she's either standing or partially holding herself up using arm/leg strength. Not at all comfy.

>Soda merch
For what purpose

It's a side effect of omniscience & omnipotence. You can't really do anything someone up there wouldn't guess/know, if you believe in most of the major religions.

Souta is the most talked-about wallpaper pattern on the market right now.

You(we) don't deserve the exciting stories. We're all trapped in a depressing plotless SOL.
At least characterization is top notch.

Determinism even works without any superior entity

>For what purpose
Collectionist want all the characters

We are not inconsistent even if we are inconsistent.

I have something ton confess
I want to fuck Selesia in front of her creator.

Where are the balding and fat authors then

I want to make Alice a mother!

She has some sort of a saddle thing.