Are the Japanese more conservative or liberal?

Curious because most anime lovers from the west seem more liberal. However, I've heard the Japanese are more conservative / private in nature, but do have some liberal stances (abortion, etc).

Fuck off back to with your fucking politics

And don't ever come back.

Conservatism/liberalism is culture dependant. Anti-abortion is a Christian stance and Japan isn't traditionally Christian. Also

Fuck you

Conservative views and liberal views depend on the culture. Don't try to apply retarded american values to everything.

Conservative on the streets and liberal in their own houses and private venues. The perfect mix.

Fuck off
>most anime lovers from the west seem more liberal
What bullshit is this

They are very conservative, and it is clear in their anime too

Quick, what's the greatest anime of all time?

In anime, generally the shows are more conservative if compare to most Hollywood and American telly shows; in reality they are 50-50ish but the politics in Japan is quite different from US, the election cannot reflect the real distribution of ideologies among people, LDP wins mostly and considered to be a conservative party, while compares to Innovation party it's more liberal. As well the commies like JCP totally give up revolution and not very lefty if compare to commies of other countries. Therefore don't let Anime to mislead you that Japanese are more conservative, they are not.

BTW this thread should be posted on

USA politics are totally fucked up anyway, even what's considered left in the USA would be right in most other first world countries.

Also there a lot of factions in the major parties that differ more than in a lot of other countries parties.

I just want to join

Japan is godless heathens. Tenno heika banzai.

Anime watchers in the West are liberal, in japan theyre liberal but they act conservative. Only brainlet rednecks are conservative

He doesn't know what "conservative" means

90% male otaku hate western feminism and liberals.Most fujos too.

Why are you asking political questions about Japan on Sup Forums? Go to Sup Forums or Sup Forums or god forbid jaypee or something.

Why is this thread still around?

Done. Now please go over there.

Why are you still around?
Just kill yourself already you waste of space.

This. I don't want everything pushed down my throat at public, but people should be allowed to do what they want at home.

>never heard of the anime right
Lurk more.

Alright brb

This has nothing to do with anime or manga. You could try posting this at but really is the best fit for this discussion. Polite sage.

Got finally moved. Now fuck you OP and never come back

MODS == GODS