This is what is wrong with society!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g6RO7jkpoVM
youtube.com/watch?v=D69CiO7eo44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

except women aren't the same as "grandma"

My grandpa never wrote shit.

holy fucking cringola

not cringey, i think he's right. most people are degenerates who don't respect sex and don't believe in romance

Most degenerates are white. Let that sink in.

That's only because they didn't have the technology back then.

Der Juden made Degeneracy normal. The jews essentially made it "ok" to be degenerate. The jews laugh at the goyim and his degenerate ways, they want as many of the goy's to be gay or trans as possible. They want the goy to eat mcdonalds and drink code red on a daily basis.

Lmao SICK flag bro
>RAKE ME UP
RAKE ME UP INSIDE

>texting pictures

How exactly?

1/10 for making me reply!

This.
Gram-gram didn't gobble niggerdick for a decade and a half before complaining about the lack of "good men".

t. raging incel mad that he doesnt know how to talk to women

Women like grandma were worth writing college thesis papers to. Your average slut nowadays doesn't deserve shit.

Purely personal experience here, but nothing dries a vagina faster than a motherfucker confessing his pure, undying love. Every female I've ever been with would scrunch her nose and make that "This faggot motherfucker" face whenever she described what other guys did to express their love and all that other horseshit.

I never thought I'd be the one to be accused of being "that guy", the one who shows no interest, but still ends up with said female, but life is funny that way sometimes. And yeah, that really seems to send a signal which repulses them on some level when a man tries to be genuinely "romantic".

Why not send a dick pic with a love letter?

when my grandpa was in WW writing those letters it took 6-12 weeks to get a response
supply and demand effects communication just like everything else

I'm not writing a sincere declaration of love while she sexts with Chad . No love letters till white sharia

FPBP

Your Grandpa didn't even know how to write, Cleetus.

It's called MMS, you fucking underage twat.

which is the problem. If you knew it took 10 weeks for your letter to get home, and another 10 weeks for you to get a response, you're going to bother to look inward and truly examine your own feelings, and then write them down. You would want to be fulsome in your communication, being clear in what you mean and what you want to convey.
Compare to nowadays, where human thought has largely been minimized to 140 characters. Transmission is instant, reply to your communication can be instant. That enables, but doesn't require, a person to never truly examine their words, to never CRAFT their thoughts into words. It's all just garbage, as fast as we can type it and respond to it. Look at what that has done to public and private discourse in this country and world.

Because sexually liberated women are trash that have the attention span of a gold fish. I've written heartfelt letters to no reply. Hell, if you even tell a white woman that you need her in your life, it doesn't matter if you are already dating or she's somebody you like a lot, you'll never see her again. Like 90% chance. But send her a dick pic and you have like a 50% chance to get fucked if you look good enough to see abs and your dick is >6 inches. Over 8 inches and even a white nun getting the text in error will keep responding.

They changed the paradigm not us. We merely adapt. If this is what appeals to women today then fuck it, I'm not going to write how I feel and be le supreme gentleman, I'll just send them a picture of my rock hard dick with some invite. Sure a bunch of girls will blow you off and act disgusted but they don't even stop talking to me, and half them end up texting me a lot more after I do it and it turns out they do want to hook up eventually. Less than 5% actually cut me off over it.

Women want to fuck as much as faggots do. The trick is they are as picky as those fags that work out like a part time job except girls can stay hot by just not stuffing their face while I need to lift like a part time job.

Unless you're trying to date a weeb. Weeb bitches love overdramatic confessions.

Yeah, grandma didn't twerk under a flow of champagne in a dance club.

This. And Italians. My gf is Italian and she gushes over little notes I leave her. I got drunk and wrote her a love letter. She printed it out and keeps it on her desk.

Evening family guy (not the bastion of good taste and morals) poked fun at tinder and stuff

>...and for kids it's kind of tragic, sex for them has lost it's magic.....
youtube.com/watch?v=g6RO7jkpoVM

Todays women are not your grandma hell they're not even your mother. I would say generally do not take advice about women from any man above the age of 30 years old because its a different game today with social media, smart phones, hook up apps etc

Real italian or italian american? Yeah some italian and french girls love that lovey dovey shit. Not anglo women though they're cold as ice.

The women made it easy with their "liberation".

OP here, I want to go back to the 40s and 50s. Morals, values and proper dating

First generation Italian. She didn't learn English until she was 5 or 6 and came from a pretty tight knit Italian family. Her dad just got back from Italy actually.

>he isn't sending ASCII pictures of his dick to girls he likes
Are you even trying to reproduce?

>implying an ascii text of my dick wouldn't take up 100 sms messages

Too big, too hard, too bad.

Jk, it's only 8===D

So you rather see women be opressed like in Saudi Arabia. Where they live under lock and key.

Leah Sublime,
Goddess above me!
Snake of the slime
Alostrael, love me!
Our master, the devil
Prospers the revel.
Tread with your foot
My heart til it hurt!
Tread on it, put
The smear of your dirt
On my love, on my shame
Scribble your name!
Straddle your Beast
My Masterful Bitch
With the thighs of you greased
With the Sweat of your Itch!
Spit on me, scarlet
Mouth of my harlot!
Now from your wide
Raw cunt, the abyss,
Spend spouting the tide
Of your sizzling piss
In my mouth; oh my Whore
Let it pour, let it pour!
You stale like a mare
And fart as you stale;
Through straggled wet hair
You spout like a whale.
Splash the manure
And piss from the sewer.
Down to me quick
With your tooth on my lip
And your hand on my prick
With feverish grip
My life as it drinks—
How your breath stinks!
Your hand, oh unclean
Your hand that has wasted
Your love, in obscene
Black masses, that tasted
Your soul, it’s your hand!
Feel my prick stand!
Your life times from lewd
Little girl, to mature
Worn whore that has chewed
Your own pile of manure.
Your hand was the key to—
And now your frig me, too!
Rub all the much
Of your cunt on me, Leah
Cunt, let me suck
All your glued gonorrhea!
Cunt without end!
Amen! til you spend!
Cunt! you have harboured
All dirt and disease
In your slimy unbarbered
Loose hole, with its cheese
And its monthlies, and pox
You chewer of cocks!

I was taught in my sex ed classes. Women do not want pure sex for pleasure. Women only want sex for love or producing offpsring.

Cunt, you have sucked
Up pricks, you squirted
Out foetuses, fucked
Til bastards you blurted
Out into space—
Spend on my face!
Rub all your gleet away!
Envenom the arrow.
May your pox eat away
Me to the marrow.
Cunt you have got me;
I love you to rot me!
Spend again, lash me!
Leah, one spasm
Scream to splash me.
Slime of the chasm
Choke me with spilth
Of your sow-belly’s filth.
Stab your demoniac
Smile to my brain!
Soak me in cognac
Cunt and cocaine;
Sprawl on me! Sit
On my mouth, Leah, shit!
Shit on me, slut!
Creamy the curds
That drip from your gut!
Greasy the turds!
Dribble your dung
On the tip of my tongue!
Churn on me, Leah!
Twist on your thighs!
Smear diarrhoea
Into my eyes!
Splutter out shit
From the bottemless pit.
Turn to me, chew it
With me, Leah, whore!
Vomit it, spew it
And lick it once more.
We can make lust
Drunk on disgust.
Splay out your gut,
Your ass hole, my lover!
You buggering slut,
I know where to shove her!
There she goes, plumb
Up the foul Bitch’s bum!
Sackful of skin
And bone, as I speak
I’ll bugger your grin
Into a shriek.
Bugger you, slut
Bugger your gut!
Wriggle, you hog!
Wrench at the pin!
Wrench at it, drag
It half out, suck it in!
Scream, you hog dirt, you!
I want it to hurt you!
Beast-Lioness, squirt
From your Cocksucker’s hole!
Belch out the dirt
From your Syphillis soul.
Splutter foul words
Through your supper of turds!
May the Devil our lord, your

Soul scribble over
With sayings of ordure!
Call me your lover!
Slave of the gut
Of the arse of a slut!
Call me your sewer
Of spilth and snot
Your fart-sniffer, chewer
Of the shit in your slot.
Call me that as you rave
In the rape of your slave.
Fuck! Shit! Let me come
Alostrael—Fuck!
I’ve spent in your bum.
Shit! Give me the muck
From my whore’s arse, slick
Dirt of my prick!
Eat it, you sow!
I’m your dog, fuck, shit!
Swallow it now!
Rest for a bit!
Satan, you gave
A crown to a slave.
I am your fate, on
Your belly, above you.
I swear it by Satan
Leah, I love you.
I’m going insane
Do it again!

>I showed you my penis
>please respond

>I've written heartfelt letters to no reply

Did you really mean anything you said, though? I think that's why it's such a turn-off, it just reeks of phoniness. Trying to "nice guy" your way into pussy never, and I mean NEVER, works.

>Hell, if you even tell a white woman that you need her in your life, it doesn't matter if you are already dating or she's somebody you like a lot, you'll never see her again

Again, did you really mean that? What man NEEDS a woman in his life? We're fundamentally incapable of forming genuine bonds. They bore the fuck out of us and we disgust them. Think about this: If your girl just got up and left right now, what would you miss? Really, what would you miss about her? From my experience, females have no wit, no charm, no humor, no unique personality or perspective, no original insight on anything, no capacity for logical thinking or reasoning, and nothing to really mark themselves as unique individuals. I've said this before, but if you took every girl I've ever dated and made some Freaky Friday shit happen and swapped their brains with their bodies, I wouldn't know who the fuck was who until they told me because they're mentally all the same.

Men are a mixed bag, we could either become a Nobel laureate or this century's greatest mass murderer, we're dynamic and unique, women are by and large all the same: Resting comfortably in the middle of mediocrity.

I think once you stop believing your own horseshit about love and romance and realize that women are just objects, you'll be fine. That's all they fucking are to us: Objects. Any man who tells you any different is a goddamned liar. They're objects. Treat them as such. They enjoy it. I can't tell you how many times I took a big, hard swallow before saying some scummy, objectifying shit to a bitch, but guess what? IT ALWAYS FUCKING WORKED.

This would be great my grandma had sex with one man I her 87 yrs of life and never even allowed a black into her home once. Today's women listen to blacks on the radio lose their virginities at 14

Grandma was worthy of love letters .

youtube.com/watch?v=D69CiO7eo44