YOU CAN'T BE RACIST TOWARDS ISLAM BECAUSE ISLAM ISN'T A RACE!!!1!1

>YOU CAN'T BE RACIST TOWARDS ISLAM BECAUSE ISLAM ISN'T A RACE!!!1!1
Doesn't suddenly make it okay to be offensive to islam you dumbfuck. If there was another word for it, we would use it.
I feel like islamaphobes only say this so they can treat muslims like shit and make islam out to be nothing more than a cult. That couldn't be further from the truth. For more than a billion people, islam is a way of life; so in a way, yes, islam is a race. Islam is ingrained into the culture, so when you're being racist to islam, you're being racist to many middle-eastern cultures.
In Turkey, for example, many commonly used phrases are derived from islam (mashallah, inshallah, bismillah) In fact, even our atheists find themselves using those phrases, much like English atheists still use 'oh my god', or 'god help help you'.
Don't kid yourself, Islam is a race.

Other urls found in this thread:

discover-the-truth.com/2016/04/03/kill-them-fitna-disbelief-is-worse-than-killing-quran-2-191-194/
youtu.be/pmlIJ0mUXKU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_world_contributions_to_Medieval_Europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go blow yourself up terrorist

piss off goatfucker

Its perfectly fine to be offensive to Islam... Islam isnt a person... you dumb fuck.

sage

i believe the word they now use is xenophobia because the plothole of islam is not a race was too big

MOHAMMED WAS A PEDOPHILE JUST LIKE YOU

Kill every Rohingya

>Doesn't suddenly make it okay to be offensive to islam you dumbfuck.
No, that's okay because you're a bunch of inbred fuckwits who worship a mass murdering pedophile.

eat shit raghead, your days are numbered

Muslims aren't human
Muslims don't have feelings
They are below animals
They are pests

Islam is Arab nationalism cut dicks are just furthering the dream of greater Arabia

> Doesn't suddenly make it okay to be offensive to islam you dumbfuck.
You can't be offensive towards Islam. Islam is a Religion and thus cannot be offended.

>xenophobia
No, they only say that from Japanese.
Islam is a collective. You're being offensive to the collective.
Maybe he was, i don't care. He was just a somebody.
We don't worship hazrat muhammad, we worship Allah. Shows how much you know...
>your days are numbered
Lol if you say so, no one believes that.

Motherfucker, I think you missed the rest of my post.
Actually interact with muslims instead of just taking "facts" from breitbart

How do you confirm what is okay and not okay to do?

religion is not genetic, you inbred childfucker

Islam, religion of peace ----> Muslim terrorist
Christianity, religion of love ----> Christian pedos
Judaism, the religion of the just ----> Jews

Your entire religion was built by the jesuits to take advantage of a brainwashed inbred slave army for the vatican. You worship the demiurge.

>For more than a billion people, islam is a way of life; so in a way, yes, islam is a race.
Your post is bullshit. A "Way of life" is in no way, shape or form comparable to "a race". If you intend to spout pseudointellectual trash, then try to make it convincing at least. Then again, maybe I'm just expecting to much from a Muslim...

>We don't worship hazrat muhammad, we worship Allah. Shows how much you know...
Muhammad is his messenger and considered the perfect man, worship of allah is performed via emulation of muhammad.

That's why your parents are 1st cousins.

It's called basic human morals. Obviously you have none.

>It's called basic human morals
Which begs the question: how do you confirm what is moral and immoral?

why should anyone respect your garbage-tier ideology?

I don't give a shit what you think is ok. I'm still going to protest your totalitarian cult.
I don't fall for the "it's just a religion, let me practice it" meme. Go back to your dusty shitholes.

>If there was another word for it, we would use it.

but there is

Basic human morals are incompatible with Islam's teachings. There is a reason why every Islamic country is a literal backwater shithole. Not only your countries, but the Islamic Ghettos in 1st World nations, too. Modern day Muslims as a group are probably even more destructive to civilization than blacks are, and that's quite the accomplishment.

>In March 1786, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams went to London to negotiate with Tripoli's envoy, ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman (or Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja). When they enquired "concerning the ground of the pretensions to make war upon nations who had done them no injury", the ambassador replied:
>"It was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulman who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise."
Hmmmmmmm

Witnessed.

---------------

Remember that according to muslims when you are born a demon puts a finger ups your ass and turns you homosexual and if you are a girl a prostitute

>Don't kid yourself, Islam is a race.
To the bottom

Even if it was a race I'd be racist towards it, doesn't matter what you call it you overly pedantic pinko piss ant

"Islam" = Arabs, Subcontinentals, Somalis and Sub-Saharan Africans. I'd gladly take the current level of religious/political terrorism as random acts of god in exchange for being rid of the goatfuckers and the social pathologies that they bring with them.

Is "Jewish" a belief system or a culture/race?

Fucking terrorist all Islamic people needs to die, fucking rats.

>There is a reason why every Islamic country is a literal backwater shithole.
They're only shitholes before Obama and Bush decided to go on a bombing run. They were getting along quite fine before.
You don't believe in freedom to practice what one chooses? How is that not more totalitarian?
>Remember that according to muslims when you are born a demon puts a finger ups your ass and turns you homosexual and if you are a girl a prostitute
Show me where in the quran it says that, and try not to source breitbart.
You can be racist towards Judaism too.

You're right, it's okay to hate you anyway. Go throw rocks at a woman somewhere.

It's a social construct.

Shithole religion

Islam is the most backwards, retarded, violent religion on Earth today.

I hope you camel fuckers all die poor and dirty--thankfully, my wish has been coming true a lot recently.

I don't believe it because it's not just a religion, but rather a totalitarian cult that controls every facet of government, and which aims to dominate the world and enslave non-believers. It doesn't stop at just "practicing religion".
If I had my way, I'd gas all you fuckers.

Having sex with a goat is not a race

>islamaphobe
We dont fear you, just like anything dangerous, we stay aware. Same with fire, zero fear but never trust it without being monitored.

>Show me where in the quran
Was said by one of your experts on the tv

>They're only shitholes before Obama and Bush decided to go on a bombing run. They were getting along quite fine before.
That's factually wrong, though.

You don't have morals either. Your religion says to kill the infidel wherever you find him, and kill your own family if they are apostates.

Mohammed was an evil warlord who had a delusion or just made up a lie to make himself God's prophet.

OP I hope your rag head paki mother dies of aids you sub human shit skin.

>>YOU CAN'T BE RACIST TOWARDS ISLAM BECAUSE ISLAM ISN'T A RACE!!!1!1

But don't worry, you can still hate sand monkeys in their own right.

Alalalalalala worship the pedogod Muhammad (piss be upon him)

WAAAAAAAA Drama queens the whole lot of you. Just like Mohammad that had people executed for making fun of him

>okay to be offensive
being offensive is not a thing
you are the one who choses to get offended so its out of my control

fuk off when you stop being offensive to Christians we'll consider doing the same

blah blah blah.
yall are kikes.

It's not totalitarian to say you're not allowed to be a totalitarian retard muslim who wants the entire country to enact shariah law, a disgusting and immoral system.

Just like it's not really violent to murder muslim terrorists, since by killing them you are preventing future murders and rapes

If it worships Allah, it needs to die.

Islamophobe implies that my fear as disgust towards you people is irrational. It isn't. I despise you musselman.

No its just another a cult for the weak minded.

If it isn't in the quran, it isn't real.
>Your religion says to kill the infidel wherever you find him, and kill your own family if they are apostates.
No it doesn't.
discover-the-truth.com/2016/04/03/kill-them-fitna-disbelief-is-worse-than-killing-quran-2-191-194/
Well yeah I suppose

>They're only shitholes before Obama and Bush decided to go on a bombing run.
I agree with you there. ((Radical Islam))) is a Western creation. Stable, functioning Arabs land are a threat to Israel (but no threat to the US).

If Islam is a race then I am proudly racist against Muslims. If Islam is not a race, then I am anti-Muslim since Islam is an evil cult.

If you look like you're probably Muslim I start from the assumption you are one until proven otherwise.

I like Star Wars/Star Trek and some kids were mean to me at school about it, I guess by your logic they were being racists too for making fun of an intangible concept I assosciated with rather than a tangible genetic difference.

Shut up you cunt.

nice taqiyya website

>... ... ...
Fucking learn to punctuate like a normal person or neck yourself.

>As noted from our previous article, we showed from Muslim and non-Muslim scholars that the verse was revealed at a time when the Muslims were being persecuted by the Quraish.
That's fucking wrong, pic related.

And yes, there are dozens of other verses that say the same thing: kill the infidel, remove the infidel from your land, it's not a sin to kill infidels, if you die in a war against infidels you will go to heaven, take the sword up upon them, etc

>Don't kid yourself, Islam is a race.

Then you're a fucking ShariaNigger

It’s universally accepted that ... in English literature is a dramatic pause, read a book ffs mutt.

>((Radical Islam))) is a Western creation
what are you some kind of indoctrinated cu-
>Sweden
>yes

If islam is a race, then I'm racist.

Cults are absolutely a way of life for it's members.

Bin that opin', lad or I'm ringing the bobbies, I swear on me mum

>Shut up you cunt.

Can you be racist toward Christians?

Oh yeah....Faggot!

Mudslimes should be shot dead on sight
Good thread OP

If you like inbreeding and sex with livestock then, yes, Islam is for (you).

That is a form of punctuation Miguel
Jajaja

Completely missing the point, I see.
Check the hadith numbers, it's the right one. I understand they may look different, but your source was purposely rewritten to make islam look bad.
>And yes, there are dozens of other verses that say the same thing: kill the infidel, remove the infidel from your land, it's not a sin to kill infidels, if you die in a war against infidels you will go to heaven, take the sword up upon them, etc
No there isn't. That's the only one, and it was debunked.
Now you're getting it!

>semite being subversive the thread #46403682904

Not really, your saying that being mean to someone about an idea is racist, where does one draw the line between my example, your example about an imaginary pedo called Mohammed?

Islam is a religion and like all religions it is a legitimate target of Parody, Ridicule, and Criticism. If you can say Jesus sucks little boy dicks, Buddha loved his bitches and money, and Moses was baby killer, then you should also be able to say Muhammad fucks pigs in the ass nightly. If you don't want the criticism and ridicule of your religion stop acting like psychotic baby rapers.

Also, no Islam is not a race because it is practiced by Africans, Asians, and Caucasians let alone all of the middle easterners who comprise several racial and ethnic groups. The use of cultural phrases does not indicate the existence of a racial group only a culture or shared language. If you ever use the words Thursday you are using a word named after the God Thor. If you use the word June you are likewise paying tribute to Juno a Greek Goddess. May is named after Maia another greek goddess, Tuesday is named after Tyr a Norse God, Wednesday is named because it is Wodens day a Celtic proto-god, Firday is Frigas day another Norge godess, and saturday is named after Saturn the Roman name for Kronos the Father of the Greek Gods. There are many words you will or have used that pay tribute to other gods. If using words and phrases is tantamount to any true religious association then you are guilty of Heresy and possible Idolatry.

Because Star Wars/Star Trek isn't a culture. It's a fanbase with little foothold on the real world. The fans go to their nerd conventions, then come back home and live in a real world with its own culture. It's completely different.

>It’s another khazakstani “you’ve got Muslims ALL WRONG” episode.
If you need to keep jumping through hurdles to justify having a pedophile as your interpreter for the word of god, then your religion probably isn’t the right one.

>Check the hadith numbers, it's the right one
point is that's the wrong translation for oppression, and that verse's historical context was offensive, not defensive

>No there isn't. That's the only one, and it was debunked.
top fucking kek. Are you practicing taqiyya or just really stupid?

Anything you can convert to or leave by choice can't be a race. e.g. Turks could be a race and part of their cultural identity as a race could be Islam, but Islam is still not a race.

On a more general note: being polite is very important to most British people. Almost every British person I know would support being polite before they would support free speech. That does not mean they are not seething at how rude Islam is.

Is it? There are some fans that live and breath the show, their whole lives revolve around it, and at what stage does one decide it becomes a race, at what point does it go from socially acceptable to ridicule it to the most heinous crime of racism?

Fuck yourself you raghead shitskin terrorist scum

Star Trek fans don't commit mass murders and rape and pillage their host countries as "refugees"

If anything the punishment for criticizing Star Trek should be harsher than the one for criticizing Islam or Mohammed (piece of shit be upon him).

A’right Achmed

/thread

We're only jumping through hurdles your country stood up. If you just learnt the truth and didn't believe everything told to you through a television speaker, we wouldn't have hurdles in the first place.
When it starts making contributions to society and humanity's ongoing evolution.
Wow, calm down nerd.

lmao you're going in the ovens with the jews you haji. Islam is not a race because it puts submission above race. That's why there's black Moslems, Asian Moslems, Arab Moslems, Turk Moslems, etc. We don't want Islam no matter what race you are. Tell your fellow ragheads to get out of my country. k thnx bai

I can be offensive to whomever I want Achmed, go fuck a goat.

fpbp

Fuck you, OP. I’ll be racist towards whatever I want. I identify as transracist.

>Wow, calm down nerd.
See? You're telling me to calm down, instead of the guys preaching the death of the infidel and the earth being flat and the sky being like a carpet.

pic related

>muslims aren't violent and hateful
>muslims don't practice taqiyya

youtu.be/pmlIJ0mUXKU

I would say in terms of contributions to the world where 0 is nothing and the lightbulb is 1000 Star Trek sits at around 80 and islam about -1000

>Islam is a race
Islam is shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_world_contributions_to_Medieval_Europe

Tell me, what do you think is the appropriate punishment for apostates?

Did Mohammed actually rape a pig or is it just a concept?