Hello Sup Forums, Dr Jordan Peterson Here

Hello Sup Forums, Dr Jordan Peterson Here

Let me just start off by saying that Race Realists are correct in their assertions of IQ Superiority, however I find it necessary that they are shut down or eradicated to prevent the mass genocide of innocent people and to maintain the fabric of society and western Liberty.
The average Alt-Righter only uses the fact of Racial IQ differences to justify their future barbarism against who they perceive as lesser races, Stop pretending like you don't know what you are doing and what you want, anyone with a bloody IQ over 90 can see it, for that I cannot engage with the Alt-right, as they are indefensible.
That is all I will say on the matter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RnTMp3wTlzc
pac.myops.de/fun-with-lobsters.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alt-Kike

FAKE NEWS

>American flag
This is fake news. I think that people who know Dr Peterson personally would agree with me. Everyone with an IQ over 90 can clearly see that we need more honest discussion in the public space, if anything we must stop being politically correct and get down to the business of security for our people. Meanwhile, Sup Forums will continue shitposting as usual. Beautiful, beautiful shitposting. Everyone knows that's a good thing. The impact we're making with memes is gonna be huuuugeee. Keep following the MSM narrative and pretending to be someone you're not. Sad.

Poor capitalisation throughout. Also he tends to call Sup Forums the "Kek boys" or Kekistanis.

3/10

Wtf WHY?

This doesn't read like it was written by a 50 year old leaf boomer.
I reads like a twenty year old trying to use at least one vocabulary word in every sentence.
Low quality LARP.

while I personally do not find like black people and would not want them to live in my niegborhood(it does not matter that a black individual is intelligent, the fact that he or she will have offspring that is subpar in aspect would be for whatever reason more likely thus the chance of their offspring resorting to criminal activity would be more likely) I personally do not care about "white genocide" and I think the alt right mainly is a bunch of basement dwellers who can't get over the fact that their sexual value is infinitely approaching 0.

if you are able to think about it for more than a second you would realize that the genetic manipulation of offspriing is just around the corner and nigger traits will be selected against when it becomes predominate.

the problem will be how do we incentivize the technology so that nigger women would be inclined to use it, I think the key to that would be not to provide social security to non genetically manipulated offspring.

so, have you read our english translation of Solzhenitsyn's 200 years together yet?

it's a really good read

>american flag

he is in the US right now though.

he was doing a podcast in LA yesterday.

well in his defense he has "dr." in front of his name

IS that the doomsday clock?

>justify their future barbarism against who they perceive as lesser races
Oh wow, that sounds as incredible threat. We have to do something. We need to target altright newpaper media, Tv hosts, altright educators, altright CEO's, altright pundits, wait a sec........

You are not even able to enforce your own federal law, your borders or your constitution, the thought that some retard like Woes can make ethnostate and mass deportations possible is laughable.

Stop pretending like altright is anyhing else than a tool to implode any public dialog with their 'muhhhh juice and muhhhh jeans' every single time some nationalistic right winger decides to step forward and talk policy.

You are absolutely retarded if you actually believe this.

Holy shit, this is low effort bait.

As if anyone on the alt-right is offering to debate him. Whether you agree with Peterson or not, Spencer, Enoch etc. are fucking morons. They regurgitate other people's ideas and offer zero solutions. They wouldn't be able to debate on that level. Even Spencer's take on Peterson is child like. Spencer completely ignores that most people are simultaneously collectivists and individualists, Peterson understands this. That's why all those fucks "debate" each other or other pseudo-intellectuals like Sargon on YouTube. Jared Taylor could probably do it becuase he's actually able to use logic. Even Augustus Invictus could do a better job becuase he demonstrates critical thinking skills. Spencer and Enoch just stick to dogma, people like that don't do well in debates.
Kind of blows my mind that Spencer and Enoch are so popular. If that's the best the alt-right has to offer you can forget about moving your agenda forward.

Peterson now has enough money to pay shills to post his material here non-stop.

Peterson i openly at war with Sup Forums, the right, and the White race.

Take the Peterstein redpill and free yourself from this insidious Zionist shill's grip.

youtube.com/watch?v=RnTMp3wTlzc

>no timestamp
Nice LARP, 7/10. I"m getting really tired of the shills though, Stormfront needs to find some other way to attack their natural allies.

I get that people dont like Peterson for his content, but agree that Spencer is a straight up fucking retard. He is literally just a spoiled little fat man. Anybody believing his dogma must be a similar vein. Enoch is no more than a moron either.

>Spencer is a straight up fucking retard

>innocent people
keep telling yourself that dr. bucko

>dr. bucko
I can't wait to wash your balls, user-kun.

I'd like to see anyone significant from the alt-right or nu-left debate peterson in the open field but no one ever does.

All I ever read is fallacious bullshit, namecalling or strawmanning.

Really makes me think, as a non peterson drone.

I google once a month to see if this guy has been debunked properly/taken down and no one has stumped him yet.

He doesn't call Sup Forums that, when he uses that language he's referring to reddit. He lumps Sup Forums in with Stormfront.

>I cannot engage with the Alt-right
It's hilarious how his audience doesn't catch on that he's absolutely terrified to get stuck in a public conversation with an ethno nationalist.

And no BLOODY wonder

Why wouldn't he be? There's literally no victory possible from engaging with retarded white nationalists. The public would condemn him either way.

user-bucko, are your balls washed today?

>I can't support the barbarism of the alt right
>so I'll say nothing about the barbarian parasites growing in your country except to scold them for being mean, which they dont give a shit about
A LARP that truly captures the hypocrisy of Peterson, and libertarians in general.

youre such a pussy

nigger, Peterson would never make a thread.
shit slide thread.

Wash your balls!

Clean your dragon!

No one makes that reference anymore.
Confirmed oldfag.

Bucko, you gotta cleanse that scrotum.

Ride your star!

Penetrate your hamster!

Stop blaming jews for everything, try washing your balls and finding a decent Asian wife.

Civic nationalists aren't nationalists

You gotta soap the scrote, bucko.

Millennial woes has offered Peterson 500 dollars for a 45 minute debate, and even have him a last of questions he would ask, to give Peterson time to prepare.
Peterson charges people to speak to him, did you know that?

He refuses to debate race realists, despite numerous offers to do so

But mr.peterson, the reason iq facts are so important is because minorities are using white privledge as the excuse for outcome differences among ethnicities... this could be the foundation of violence and force directed towards whites In The future. So we might as well go with the truth... which is niggas iz dumb yo

why do you automatically assume supremacy leads to genocide? in my opinion white supremacy means whites have a moral obligation to use their superior traits to aleviate the suffering of all races. we didnt choose to be born superior, but we were. therefore it is our solemn duty to carry humanity forward into the future. however, we cannot do that effectively if we continue to deny and repress ourselves in a misguided attempt to make the inferior peoples of the world feel like our equals. I am a white supremacist, however I assure you that I am quite free of all racial hate, and I believe that through a system of global ethno nationalism all races can work together effectively and we can finally end racial hatred and usher in an era of world peace.

>Peterson charges people to speak to him, did you know that?
Gotta pay for those trips to Israel somehow, buckaloo!

>So we might as well go with the truth.

>People get paid for work
Gee, I wonder why you fucking commie.

timestamp or fake and ghey

Have fun with lobsters:
pac.myops.de/fun-with-lobsters.html

Oh look - it's another "we pretend to be hardcore nazis and make fun of Jordan Peterson because he does less for white nationalism than we, (actually just lefty/pol/ neet shills) expect him to" thread
Oh look, it's another dose of "we're actually just extremely butt-blasted that a public persona successfully tackles cultural marxism and intersectionality in academia and still doesn't have his life and career destroyed" shill screeching
Oh look they try to force shitty memes to pretend they are from here
You all have to go back
Of all the jews and zionists to focus on attacking, JP definitely does not even begin to approach the role of a primary target, it's obvious to anyone non-retarded that piling on and shitting on the only voice reaching out to the public confronting jewish ideas of equality of outcome, of intersectional power balance of world-vs-white people, attacking identitarianism (yeah, including white, but he obviously wouldn't survive in public eye if he treated white identitarianism with preference) only benefits to commies and jews and noone else.
PS. you're a bunch of mentally diseased trannies and you should consider suicide

That's such an ugly post modern rug. I actually lose respect for peterson for endorsing it.

Why bother cleaning your room if you're gonna put that trash on the floor?

Jordon Peterson has openly stated that he specifically targets White males, and ONLY White males, for his brainwashing program, because he intends to "prevent the horrors of racial pride" and "what happened in 1930s Germany".

larp. jbp has been here before. he knows how we feel about namefagging.

sage

We are being outbred by low IQ ideologues that rape children and get away with it, the government is complicit with it.

I'd like to hear how we can solve this without barbarism of the highest order

I want to believe it's you doc, but tits+timestamp or GTFO

Ok keep us posted.

>I'd like to hear how we can solve this
First things first - start by taking your head out of your ass and by realizing that right now you're not anywhere close to being on the verge of getting your ethnostate pipe dream or even getting a sane immigration reform because all your elites, both economic and from government are acting in unison to form their shitskin global utopia, while intellectual elites are firmly in hands of proponents of neo-marxist, intersectional social theories and the only thing you're going to achieve in such a power imbalance by playing tough and being real is
1) getting deplatformed, getting you career ruined and reputation ruined by media
2) going to prison for crimes involving utilizing your free speech rights (in bongistan land especially)
3) trying to get tough with the sole proprietor of the mandate on violence will obviously result in death of "yet another nazi right-wing terrorist"
Does any of these seem non-retarded to you?
Can you connect the dots and see how at least taking academia back is an extremely useful avenue of attack? Can you realize that JP is actually doing much more for that than nazi shitposting on a containment board does?

Maybe Peterson's reluctance to advocate tribalism in European diaspora goyim is not so much that he thinks this demographic itself will create a dystopia, it's that he is so aware of Jewish power, and the history of its application, he fears that if the Euro diaspora goyim "corner" them, they will not hesitate to use their power to create a dystopia for everyone else in order to survive and maintain their hegemony.

It can be argued that no one has been more psyopped by the propaganda of the second half of the 20th century than the Jews themselves, who have been brought up to believe that the goyim have an irrational hatred of them. If they collectively have the power that people think they do, and if they feel cornered (as they would by the "JQ" going mainstream), there is ample reason to think that at some point they would crash the world financial markets, for instance, which would lead to mass starvation and suffering. So maybe Peterson is like "you don't want to go down this road because it will not work out well for you, if you try to go after them they will not hesitate to burn your house down". If he is spooked about their power to this degree, then of course he's going to advocate that European diaspora goyim should just do what they can to stay above the degeneracy being offered to them, keep their rooms clean, plan their futures, and do their best to create strong individual lives for themselves and strong families. It's true that the European diaspora goyim are being subject to a bottleneck selection pressure; but power is not a function of population, or the Jews themselves would not have much to speak of. Perhaps he thinks that excellence is the only way through. Success through virtue.

Matthew 5:20

"for I say unto you that unless your righeousness far exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the Kingdom of Heaven"

To be fair to him, if he didn't charge think about the amount of people that would want to speak to him.

He would be overwhelmed. Sometimes charging can actually separate the wheat from the chaff.

I really don't see him as someone who is a materialist money seeker. If he was why did he choose a career as a psychology clinician/professor? He could of been a great lawyers given his level of verbal IQ.

Fuck off shill

Holy fuck that's an abstract merchant.

the gentiles are incapable of running their own countries. The most noble must take the responsibility of managing their nations to ensure a more ethical and peaceful existence.
therefore the forced diversity of europe and america should be seen as a good thing. so some backwards european culture does missing in the process big deal. so the global average IQ drops big woop. its the right of the spiritually superior Judaic people to rule over the inferior. all small sacrifices for a better more ethical world. Its good to see Dr Peterson has an eye for whats truly best for the world.

Peterson does not believe intelligence entitles you to anything.

Fake and Gay. Gas yourself

JIDF

Tits and timestamp or GTFO, bucko.

> if you actually show timestamp I have things to tell you

gtfo kike

timestamp or gtfo

why do you sell $3,000 rugs?

I find it hilarious that whites declare themselves the superior race, are crying about their race being killed off. Maybe if they weren't cunts, that wouldn't be the issue. Seeing as they haven't learned their lesson, I just laugh as their women get blacked. :D

I obviously know all this shit, I'm talking about reversing it.
Peterson does nothing because educating the population does nothing, there will be no votes, there will be no banking reform, there will be no deportations etc. because the population don't decide shit.
Democracy is not a real thing and never has been, without violent revolution nothing will happen and people being angry with the current government only leads to them voting in another that they will be angry with ad infinitum.

Also peterson just talks common sense that everyone should already know, as a father figure for mentally damaged millenials.
His anti-countersemitism does nothing but obscure the truth

Interesting !!

his fans are centrists and individualist cucks
he can't criticize jews, and can't not criticize whites
it's an obvious enough contradiction to point out to his supporters to aid in radicalizing his base

Ok

there is no bartering with the truth, you either allow it to get out, or you fuck off and are our enemy.

>kermit the, uh, pseud here

>makes atomic bomb

>Gee, I wonder why you fucking commie.

I shall gather a bundle of sticks and then name it, OP.

Jared Taylor was just a few days ago on Warski Live and they tried to find people to debate Jared but couldn't find anyone, so Jared debated himself. Warski and Jean-Francois said they will contact Peterson but it's unlikely that he will take the offer, white advocacy is intellectually bulletproof and can't be defeated. Survival of white people is NOT negotiable. You can't be against survival of white people without advocating genocide. Only few people are honest enough to admit that it's exactly what they want.

You can be for white genocide. But you can't at the same time try and act morally superior.

Wow that actually reads like him

Good post.

Aren't you in fact perpetuating the very conditions upon which such conflict would be built by denying race realists? By asserting that the acceptance of natural speriority of one above another AUTOMATICALLY makes an assumption about both the worth of both parties and even worse: The quality of rule the superior can exert upon the ruled (see aristotle, ruling for the benefit of the ruled). You are basically saying that from abledness superiority and thus violence MUST follow. Which is exactly the rethoric in which the problem can be found. Simply acknowledging differences in ability says nothing about the conclusions. Drawing such conclusions while simultaneously trying to hide the truth, thus making the only truth: those with power will and must eradicate those without. must always result in the truth being found earlier or later and, since the only truth known until then was: we have to eradicate, consummation of the exact thing you claim to take position against.

Holy sh*t is Peterson finally coming around?

>Holy sh*t is Peterson finally coming around?

Hello Sup Forums, Hitler here AMA

>pac.myops.de/fun-with-lobsters.html