When will you bigots learn that 87% of women have a penis?

When will you bigots learn that 87% of women have a penis?

>these people exist

100% of the women I’ve slept with have had penises, but that doesn’t mean I’m delusional enough to think that’s the norm.

Go to a women's march and tell them that.
They'll either be really excited or eat you alive.
Either way, should be fun.

>imagine being this person

we need a purge, we seriously cannot survive as a nation or culture with these types of people running around. they're like a virus.

The huge amount of MTF in comparison of FTM trans individuals are because people got tired of playing the game of life on hard so they lowered the difficulty setting.

People are literally chopping up their dicks and taking hormones because women have it so much easier than men. Let that sink in.

These levels of mental illness shouldn't even be possible.

lucky

Is this satire?

So if we subtract his mom we are down to 87%, how many fefakes does he know?

That's definitely a huge part of it. Plus its easier to say I'm a normal 'girl' than a man so gay he's transcended traditional faggotry

You can either live a life of no gf, or reject your humanity and become the gf.

>we need a purge
While I have personally supported it for quite some time, I'm beginning to think it's not just a good idea (to me) but actually a necessity.

People are always going to have differences, and as a society we need to have some tolerance for differences.

But the left has gone so far insane that we can't even agree on common sense things anymore.

99% of people should be able to agree that there are only 2 genders. 99% of people should be able to agree that penis=boy and vagina=girl.

For the mere fact that only hetero sex produces offspring, 99% of people should be able to agree that hetero sex is special in a way that gay sex can NEVER be.

99% of people should be able to agree that skin color should not be used as a defense for crimes committed.

And yet here we are, living in a world destroyed by leftism

Hitler was right holy shit. Gas these degenerates to the last

Or better yet reject society as a whole and build your own wealth up. Women are natural degenerates. I’m not encouraging MGTOW, but I’ve seen no female compatible with my desire or believes.

If I had a twitter I'd reply with "well that's because they aren't real women and neither are you numbnuts."

checked, but run your theoretical zingers by /pol first like Drumpf does with speechwriters
that was lame by 3rd grade standards, user

>Women are natural degenerates. I’m not encouraging MGTOW, but I’ve seen no female compatible with my desire or believes.
Women are children who need to be trained
Until you grow up and realize a woman as a mate will require daily attention and will respond to this regular attention by molding herself to your wishes you are not ready to be a family man and an asset to your race.

Wouldn’t a more likely reason be that men are more prone to mental illnesses?

For those not aware, men have always been significantly more prone to genetically linked mental illnesses. This is a result of only having one X chromosome; the X chromosome is larger and contains more information than a Y chromosome, if you have a defect on the X chromosome, the information to fix the problem will not be present in your Y chromosome, leading to more overall defects in XY than XX which has built in redundancy. This effect is seen over many species and is not unique to humans

The other day I was talking with my roommates about her faggot friend who is "ftm" trans. Bitch is taking hormone pills so she can pretend to be a boy, but she's also dating a bi faggot and they have sex. Because of this, this fucking idiot takes BOTH HRT AND BIRTH CONTROL.
We were legitimately having a dicussion on "him" taking birth control pills because "he" thinks sticking an insert into "his" vagina is too intrusive.

I honestly want to kill myself. This is not the timeline I wanted to live in. I have nobody to vent to that won't consider me a biggot for having these opinions. Life is suffering

It shouldn't be considered gay to fuck him

>@arkle doesn't know beyond the sub atomic level
>@arkle hasn't been in hyperspace
Poor, sweet @arkle. Xir doesn't know.

You can do both. Be the pretty girl you want to be and forsake thots.

Holy shit +9000 for truth.

This is the exact reason why colorblindness is so much more prevalent in men than women because the defect resulting in colorblindness occurs in the X chromosome.

Wait, so she's taking males and female hormones at the same time? Don't they cancel each other out?

Being a woman belongs to us now. You have nothing.
Are you mad, cunt goblins ?

T. Tranny faggot.

mean

It certainly could not be healthy.

Nope, they just make the person emotionally unstable as fuck. Think of it as adding both sugar and salt into your food.

Men operate in extremes on a bell curve. There's more male geniuses, but there's also more male retards.

So there is some support of the concept that more men have mental illnesses than women.

the internet was a mistake, these mental cases used to be stuck in their containment areas, now they are a virus

pic related is probably a larp but its contents are pretty sound to why there are way more MTF than FTM and why brazil has so many trannies

If you look at the profile pic, it's always overweight white men trying to be cute doing this shit.

This is such a non-issue