So what's your problem with immigrants again? The data and facts prove you wrong

So what's your problem with immigrants again? The data and facts prove you wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

nij.gov/topics/tribal-justice/Pages/welcome.aspx
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-49
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can see why people don't like lying deceptive leaves.
Immigrants are not illegal aliens.
Sage this shit.

>ocduby memegrads
no thanks sub 60IQ nigger fag leaf.

>not wanting a cute mongrel baby
Kys

>native born Americans
you mean niggers

Lol

Actually the research shows they are more likely to commit crime. Tucker just had a segment on this sometime in the past week or two

she looks slavic. Slavs are not white anyway

shills are the refugees of Sup Forums
kill them all

> native born
better than niggers?

>brought out a grieving family to use
THESE FUCKERS DONT REMEMBER THE KHANS?????

>crossing the border to get here illegally isnt a crime?

sage? sage

both the OP and the the image mention research, facts, data. guess whats suspiciously missing from both?

They're intentionally talking about legal immigrants who'd actually get deported if they committed a crime and making it seem like they're speaking about illegals.

Legal immigrants have a very low crime rate
illegal immigrants have a shockingly high crime rate
The person who made this poster knows that - but they want to trick you.

>WHO CARES IF A COUPLE OF PEOPLE JUST LOST THEIR KIDS TO CRIMINAL OCCUPANTS AND COULD STILL BE ALIVE IF WE CONTROLLED OUR BORDERS?! IMMIGRATION FIRST FOREVER AND ALWAYS

>immigrants commit less crime than native born americans.

????

but 100% of illegal immigrants are criminals by default from illegally immigrating to our country? THAT IS A CRIME, THEREFOR THEY ARE CRIMINALS. 100% OF THEM.

Trump gives a voice to people who have been ignored be they victims of illegal immigrant crime or Clinton rape victims.

They rode on Chunk Yogurts back, now that they kicked him out they will fade away.

democrats literally started booing when he was explaining what happened to the first family. They don't give a shit about americans if illegals kill them.

>commit less crime
Let me guess, they're not getting that number per capita, are they?

And that's why they re-frame them as "undocumented", it hides their first crime.
>they dindu nuffin, they just like you an me, they just be missing papers and shieeeet

Also this.

>occupy Wall Street because it’s corrupt
>occupy democrats ...

Die in a fire, Shareblue shill.

>immigrants commit less crime

per capita?

Of course not, that wouldn't fit their narrative.
Over 300 million americans committing more overall crime than a few million is enough for a lot of blue pilled normies.

>The research CLEARLY shows it
>I mean we don't have the research to prove it
>But we said it
>So believe us
>We're not lying
>Hehe, w-we're not expecting you to look it up, just believe what we said

I thought it was about gangs.

>Illegals commit less crime

They've already committed one more crime than me just by hopping the border.

Keyword - "Illegal" immigrants.

per capita faggot

please remove nogs from any study as well. They are only half american.

/oblig

This is what makes the whole msm fake news narrative valid

>It's a "leftists conflate legal immigrants with illegal aliens" thread

>immigrants are slightly less violent than nonviolent whites and asians and feral niggers and spics combined
break it down by race, idiot
>shitlibs want to talk about crime stats
I advise against this tactic but I hope you will keep pushing it

This

>Posting Occupy Democrats
Do you know what board you're on?

Niggers come to Europe to do crimes and live with our tax payer's money.

So they are basically saying that Redskins are all criminal scum? I knew it

nice source

Because of all the rape in europe.

>A Fucking Leaf

At what point in the SOTU did Trump even remotely imply immigrants were "inherently violent"?

how do you know the legal status of perps in unsolved crimes?
you know its hard to catch Paco when all he has to do is head to a sanctuary city and call himself Pablo and get a new identity.

Actually, its against the law to immigrate illegally, therefore all illegal immigrants are criminals and youre wrong. The people who immigrate illegally are the ones trump was referencing

No one would care about victims of illegals like they didn't in the 8 years of obama if Trump hadn't brought it up.

No one cares except when blacks or whites are killing each other.

>iFunny.com

He brought out a grieving family that the democrats refused to stand and show solidarity for because they don't give two fucks about American families. They're watching their voter supply get exposed and cut off.

Also this You cut the hood rats out of the equation and illegals would make up the majority of the crime rate.

>The data and facts
You may wanna familiarize yourself with them.

Sleight of hand when they say native born Americans because they include niggers in that. Spics beat niggers in drunk driving hands down and are more criminal than whites. That's not even mentioning the fact that EVERY illiegal is a criminal for unlawfully entering the country.

Actually if you look at the crime rate for the Native American reservations...

nij.gov/topics/tribal-justice/Pages/welcome.aspx

>native born Americans
>includes niggers

>Where is the data?
>How big was the pool on either side?
>Did they conclude that based on a ratio
>This is not evidence and nothing is clear.

Literally no one with two working brain cells and an open singular eye believes that illegal wetbacks commit less crime. It’s laughable on its face. Ask any sane person living in California or Texas.

>11 million wetbacks commit less crimes than 300 million citizens
Congratulations, Jaimie, I think you're ready for your lawn care certificate now..

It never ever never ever never ever fails to amaze me how libtards simply cannot differentiate between legal and illegal immigrants. And that chain immigration IS real.

They're doing this based on numbers and not percentage of population.

Then they group all American races into one category whereas immigrant category is only Mexican

Basically hundreds of millions of people vs less than a million.

>literally posting occupy faggotry
Are you shills even trying?

I like this pic but the DUI chart is intentionally scaled to make the whites look significantly better while the statistics on this particular crime don't differ way too much among races. I think it's better to remove it completely, that way the picture will end with two charts in a row and look better as well.

>Because there are less immigrants (for now), the immigrants commit less crimes than the majority
>W-wait, don't use ratios to disprove my claims!
>RACIST WYPIPO!
Ugh, another (((statistic))) cooked up by (((Democrats))) to justify taking in more vote cattle. No one's falling for that anymore, Schlomo.

>conflating immigrants with countryless criminals
Good one faglords.

DEMOCRAT LIES
DEMOCRATS HATE REAL AMERICANS
DEMOCRATS WANT EVERY UNEDUCATED UNSKILLED GOVERNMENT DEPENDENT WORKER THEY CAN GET THEIR HANDS ON TO MANIPULATE INTO VOTING FOR THEIR SHIT POLITICS

NO CITIZEN

NO VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do liberals always fail to make the distinction between illegal aliens and legal immigrants?

More people are killed by white Americans than bears, so seriously just stop being scared of bears already, and start being scared of white people. You bigot.

A kike in a pot of gold at the end of every shitbow.

OP THINKS IT'S COOL IF WE JUST LET ANY VIOLENT CRIMINALS COME AND GO AS THEY PLEASE. FACT CHECK FOR YOU ASSHOLE, MEXICANS DON'T WANT THE BAD GUYS FOLLOWING THEM OVER HER EITHER!!!!!

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK THEY ARE RUNNING AWAY FROM??

OP IS MINDFUCKED WITH OBAMA LOVE

CRIMINAL ILLEGALS DEMONIZE THEMSELVES WHEN THEY COME HERE TO RAPE WOMEN AND DEAL DRUGS. TIME TO LET THE PEOPLE IN WHO WANT TO WORK AND SUPPORT AMERICA INSTEAD OF THE ONES WHO WANT TO MAKE IT A CRIMINAL EXTENSION OF MEXICO

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS NOT LAWFUL

But what about the fact that negroes commit 50% of crime?

LAWS PRODUCE SUCCESSFUL ECONOMIES AND PROSPEROUS NATIONS

Once again... and for the millionth time. Democrats and the Left call ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS - immigrants. To push their open borders narrative with the goal of turning America into a 3rd world nation.

What did the Dems bring the illegal immigrants for again?

WE HAVE ENOUGH CRIMINALS ALREADY HERE IN THE US. NO NEED TO MAKE THE JOBS HARDER FOR OUR POLICE AND FIRST RESPONDERS BY FORCING THEM TO BABYSIT THESE ASSHOLES IN JAIL.

YOU WILL BE VETTED WHEN YOU COME INTO THIS COUNTRY NOW!!!

THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP!!! GOD'S FAVORITE PRESIDENT FOR THE USA!!!!

>laws
Funny way of spelling “whites”

Ratios are a bitch. Hispanics are ~17% of the population. Look at those fucking crime rates.

>illegal immigrant crime rate: 100%
>native crime rate is somehow over 100%

Wat

FAGGOT ASS DEMOCRAPS TRY TO SHAME AND DEMONIZE THOUGHTFUL AND LAW ABIDING AMERICANS INTO SELF LOATHING BY ACCUSING THEM OF RACISM FUCK THAT WE HELP AMERICA AND AMERICANS FIRST NOW WITH A TRUE LEADER IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!

EVERYONE ELSE CAN COME THROUGH THE BIG BEAUTIFUL DOOR IN THE GREAT WALL SO THE DEMONCRAPS CAN'T SIGN ILLEGALS UP TO VOTE THEM INTO POLITICAL POWER

Yes spics displace niggers and cause crime in that geographical area to go down, however spics commit more crime than whites so net crime goes up

NO CITIZENSHIP?? THEN NO FUCKING VOTES DEMOCRATS!!!! FUCK THESE TRAITORS THEY SHOULD ALL BE SHOT AND HUNG

Good thing Immigrants arent illegal immigrants who break the law every day by being in the wrong country where they can leach off a system of accountability by withholding accountability.

So what you are saying, you stupid faggot, is that i can break into your house and drop my kids off there. I can expect you to cook them dinner, drive them to school, and give them allowance, so long as they aren't violent. Fucking awesome. Please leave your doors unlocked from now on.

>i can't tell the difference between legal and illegal immigrants

THE IDEA TRUMP DEMONIZES ALL MEXICANS COMES FROM THE MEDIA WHO HATES HIM AND IS JEALOUS HE ACTUALLY GETS SHIT DONE INSTEAD OF LYING TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE"S FACE, TAKING THEIR MONEY AND FILLING THE COUNTRY FULL OF SCUMSUCKING MUZZ AND MS-13

TRUMP LOVES ALL PEOPLE

100% of illegal immigrants are committing a crime. Why does the left ignore this inconvenient fact?

You're full of shit, pulled the table up and Hispanics aren't on it at all. Nice lie

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-49

No it isn't. Being a undocumented immigrant is a adminstration violation. If it were a Criminal offence, they would have to be given a trial.

That baby should be the latest incarnation of le 56% face.

Well aren't you a stupid fuck?

Well that's because niggers are included in native born.

Which native born americans? The niggers?

OP IS A RACIST FAGGOT

>natives
>niggers
Fixed it

a̵̧̢̼̦̥̠̪͍͛̏͂̂͌̏̔̏͆̒̏̉͘͘̚̕ą̴̨̡̨̢̘̖͍͈̙̖̞͚̹͎͎̹̩͇̮̣̫̽̀̔͗̑̑̎͒͝͠ͅá̶͖͚̖̙̜̟̠̗̯̗̰̭̞͚̮̰̼̝̬̫͈̯̏͊̐̋̓̿̌̔̕͜ą̸̧̨̯̣̜̮̥̟̼͈̫̮͔̖̫͎̣̩̻̗̰͍̼̼̪̞̈́͜ä̵̢̢̛̱̪̮̟̗͎̮͔̰͓̭̟̗̋̓͊͒̽͋́́͗̓̽͌̍̕͝ͅa̷̡̨̧̳͇̗͑̄͒̾͌̊͛̆͂̂̉͛̊̇̚͝a̵̡̨̢̪̱̰̪͚̦̩̫̺̞͓͙̿̓̒͂̿͛͛͑̂̾͐̋̎́̔̐͌̾̎̚̕̕͜͝͝͝͝͠a̶͍͈̭̐̈́͐̎͊͗̈́͑͒̓̋́͛̀̓͛̓̾̍̓̋̕͝͠ä̷͔͎̬̮̼̜̻̯̜̞͍͈̘̤̘̱̤͍̮͈̱̞̱̰͖́͂͆͋̈͘̚̚͝͝a̶̧̧̡̗̝͓͚͓̭̩̞̣͇͈̜͎̞͗̽̆͒̂̈͆̏̇̓́̒̆̂̽̚ͅą̴̖̪͖̦͔̜̼̦̭͕̣̙̤͓̼̠͎̪̭̀͋̏̆͊͜a̷̢̡̡̢̮͈̼͖̫̳͎̙̰̙̳̗̫̥̤̪̹̫͖͎͔̣͚̩̤̿̽̓͐̇̎̒̒̀̋̓̀͗̾͆͂͒̚͘͘͜͝͝͝ā̶̡̢̝̖͎͈̫͇̤̜̜͉̠̗̀̓̄̍̓͋͗̀̿̿̒͛͊̾̀͌͑̕͠͝ͅa̷̢̨̨͖̖͚̤͖̦͈̟͓͕͈̪̻̜̥̼͇̝̟̙͓͖̪̺͍̮͑͛̄̀͆͘͜͝͝͠ͅͅa̶͙̩͎̼̘̙̘͚͍̫̰̥͖̙̮̟͕̠̣̳̜̥̜͓̦̻͋͛͒͒̽̒͆̽̉̈́͛̎̊̑̌́̿̇̏̈́͊̒̽͆́͠ȁ̷̧̧̦̝͇̝̹͕̠̱̭̠̫͈̙̫͍̰̹͎̱͍̿̿̊͗̿̂̓̉͆̌͒̾̓̀́̄̔̓̏̈́̍̂͆̕̕̕̚͝͠͠͝͠ą̸̨̡͚̱̘̜͙̩̠͙̝͇̼̞̜̫͇̥̖̙͈̻̞̤̫͖͈̝͓͚͋́̈̿̐̿̀͂̈̃̚͝ͅą̴̡͈̮̤͖̝̪̦͎̭̈͌̀͐̀̽̍̋̆͌̎̃̄̕͜a̴̡̘̙̗̤̦̫͍̱̟̰̝̱͍̭͙͇͔̠̼̘̓̂̽̈́̾̉́̇̀̑̌̿̍̆̈́͘̚͜͝͝͠͝ą̶̛̦̝̖̙̘̮̣͒̈́͛͆͌͑̇͛̒̑̽̃̃͑̂͘͝à̴̧̛͚̦̗͔͔̪͈͉̮̣͔̥͉̙͉̼̍̎̓͝͝ͅa̴̩͎͈̭̯̾͐̂̄̏͒̋̓̇͌͊̌͑̎̂̒̃̓̈͊̾̋̄́̈́̏̕͜͝͠a̵̢̛̯͓̣͇͉̖̖̟̩̖͈̹̫̝͕͔̺̤͍͙̜̪̝̔̎͐̄͋̐͆͛̌͛̑̂͐̊̈̿̊͑̌͌̎͊̄̌͆͛̏̚͘̚͜͠͝ͅā̴̢̛͕̦̬̹͚̼̩̠̘͇̦̝͂͂̓͑̋̈̓̓̽̓͋̄̓̎́̽̓͑̾̑̏́͋̚̕͘͜͜͜͝a̶̝͉̩͇͈͕̙͎̼͓̦̥̞̟̘̼͙͕̳̗͂̓̋̒̊̏̈́́̀̄̾͛̽̐̽̈̆͐͆̃͊̏̉̚͜͜͠͝ͅa̶͆̀͑̑̾̃́̈͊͌̃̂̑̕

Alternative facts.

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence. - Sixth Amendment.

Trump loves himself, and only himself.