Trump

Why are Americans acting angry at the idea of any Russian influence with trump but they're totally cool with and never demand investigations over dozens of their congressmen holding dual citizenship with Israel or AIPAC funding their campaigns and directing US foreign policy?

Especially when the latter has been going on for decades and has resulted in wars that cost thousands of American lives and billions in dollars.

Why is Trump a big deal but congress being bought isn't?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Constantinople_(717–718)
ibtimes.co.uk/threatening-nuclear-weapons-syria-putins-attempt-get-russia-treated-like-superpower-again-1532600
sputniknews.com/us/201801121060717668-espionage-fears-us-army-chinese-cameras/
sputniknews.com/us/201705201053801134-chinese-national-usa-spy/
sputniknews.com/military/201707251055874450-china-ship-spotted-talisman-saber/
ispsw.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/429_Lin.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is there anything to Mueller's investigation?

Why did Flynn flip against a Trump?

Eat a dick and choke in it Euro. Hope your sister gets raped by a pack of feral sandniggers

hi jidf

SHUT IT DOWN

>Why are Americans acting angry
They're not, it's the opposition party that is still butthurt that their candidate lost and Trump got elected. They've been trying to derail the Presidency since the day he took office.

The wonder is not that there is no uproar over the Saudis' pouring billions of dollars into the Clinton Foundation during the election. This is a matter of public record, yet there is no one pointing out the obvious foreign influence on the outcome of our elections there.

in this world we live in foreign campaign donation != foreigners influencing our democracy. Besides SA is our greatest ally and Russia is our worst enemy goy!

*The wonder is that there is no uproar. Sorry.

yanks have for the most part grown up with the red scare and still shit themselves whenever they hear the word russia

What about all the Trump staff members turning against him and offering to testify?

They were orders of magnitude more than the maximum allowable contribution. Moreover, it was the Saudi government donating (illegal), not Saudi citizens (legal).

I wonder who could be behind this post

>all these career politicians in the pockets of the israelis (often times literally Israeli citizens) and/or the Saudi royal family crying about "foreign powers influencing our democracy"

they're just butthurt that Russians massacre the islamic jihadi alqaeda groups that treasonous CIAniggers like Hillary and McCain support

The whole republican/democrat thing has shilling on both sides, you would be a fool to think one side is 100% correct while the other side is 100% wrong. I think there are decent people on both sides, but corruption shows higher in the DNC because Wasserman Shultz ruined it for Bernie in the primaries. This whole Russia thing is obviously an orchestrated hissyfit over Trump, and the rest of it no one can really know. With this coming memo by Nunes and the response by Adam Schiff, there are bound to be false things on both sides. You can't really trust either side anymore.

>Why is Trump a big deal but congress being bought isn't?
I wish it werent this way. It's obvious that we cannot have dual citizens in congress and have the interests of the American people upheld.

Trump wasn't supposed to win

I'm not familiar with campaign donation law. Do you have a link to the said laws? I'm kind of curious now.

>Russian influence
For the past few years Russia has been launching non-stop cyberwarfare attacks against the US, stealing sensitive data, hacking US servers, launching disinformation campaigns and trolling social media with web brigade armies and Putinbots. Russia has been parking warships over our trans-Atlantic cables, threatening our communications. Russia has been jamming our joint exercise communications with our European partners. Putin has been threatening to drop nuclear bombs on Ukraine, Norway, Syria, Denmark, and Germany. Putin has aggressively deployed Iskander-M nuclear missiles to Kaliningrad, Putin ordered chemical weapons dropped on schools and hospitals and other civilian targets in Syrian cities. Russian bombers are flying close to American shores now on a regular basis. Russian jets have been engaging in dangerous near-incursions with western aircraft. Russian forces under Putin's command shot dozens of Ukrainian military aircraft, shot down a Malaysian airliner then lied profusely about it. Lately Moscow has been flying armed jet fighters over the capitol cities of former SSRs as it trolls and deceptively manipulates their elections with disinformation and lies.

But TraitorTrump says Russia is our {{{ friend }}} and RasPutin is going to let little Donnie build a T-Tower there as long as he does what the Kremlin instructs him to do.

well put

How is it orchestrated?

All the American intelligence agencies are involved. Are you saying they're all compromised?

Bump

Because Jews are the chosen people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Constantinople_(717–718)

not so chosen for 2000 years not in russia anymore,you control of usa is eroding fast you stupid kike

▲▲

They're not. It's obvious astroturfing shenanigans.

Lobby and dual citizenship are perfectly legal.

>Russia threatens to drop nukes on Syria

Assad seems like he's on Russia's side... what kind of bullshit is this?

yeah, pretty much, although claiming that they are all involved is a false statement, the only people claiming they are all involved is the media, NSA director even says the media is jumping the gun on this one. Other intelligence agencies were spoken for by CNN and the Washington Post.

Yeah, remember the #resistance?
Bummer that they all admitted to being compromised on Twitter, huh?

Both parties are the opposition party

Except every regional power who is not a NATO member does that. Including Israel, including China, including Saudi Arabia (to a lesser extent though, because we typically just give them info so they don’t have to resort to cyber-attacks).

Don’t construe my comment for implicit support for Russia (but you’re a shill, so you will anyway), but if these actions by Russia are as bad as the media and establishment claim, then why don’t we hear anything about China or Israel? They are both more prolific AND efficient at these things than Russia is. There is a double-standard and you know it.

>Assad seems like he's on Russia's side..
Sure, but the nuke would be dropped on the Syrian civilians who wouldn't be voting for Assad in the next shame election:
ibtimes.co.uk/threatening-nuclear-weapons-syria-putins-attempt-get-russia-treated-like-superpower-again-1532600

You're asking the wrong questions. I recommend you go to sleep now or

the whole Syria thing is so propagandized by both sides that it's all a bunch of shit. If it were up to me we'd leave Syria alone and not give a fuck. Don't give me that democracy in Syria bullshit, that's a neocon/deluded liberal talking point.

Because AIPAC is a lobbying group who are open about who and where their funds are going.

Russia used their activities to undermine our democracy in secrecy.

Inb4 faggots try be edgy and go "le joos are undermining our democracy!!!!"

Source?

A foreign power undermining your democracy is ok so long as they're open about it?

>faggot thinks Israel is undermining the US
>faggot thinks we don't get massive benefits from having Israel be essentially our protectorate for the ME operations and geopolitics
>faggot uses meme flag to hide himself

Go ahead and post some more epic maymays dude.

>but you’re a shill, so you will anyway
>Everybody I don't like is a "shill"
You might be a Web Brigadier with a VPN, but I'm an actual American patriot and proud of the fact.

>then why don’t we hear anything about China or Israel?
>then whataboutisms?
Wow, you really are a Putinbot. You've got all the red herrings and talking points down pat, comrade.
>sputniknews.com/us/201801121060717668-espionage-fears-us-army-chinese-cameras/
>sputniknews.com/us/201705201053801134-chinese-national-usa-spy/
>sputniknews.com/military/201707251055874450-china-ship-spotted-talisman-saber/
At least you've been doing your whataboutisms homework

>There is a double-standard and you know it.
{ muh China }
There. Fixed it for ya! Now you have a meme to play with. Now run along you crusty soviet shit-stain

How do you expect me to engage in conversation when you post this little turboslut?

>the whole Syria thing is so propagandized by both sides that it's all a bunch of shit
So now that there's proof on the table of Putin's nuclear threat in Syria, you're suddenly moving the goalposts to "nobody's right"? Hilarious.

Syria is the home of Hizb'Allah and H.A.M.A.S., and a pipeline of Russian weapons and Iranian fighters in the Middle East.

Meme Jew detected

What about Israel? You haven't refuted him if you only address half his points...

You've done nothing but post derailing Sup Forums memes.

Because so many white people arents supposed to join forces or we might make the world a better place.

... says the kike who spreads lies

K. Enjoy being a fly to their conversation...

>proof of Putin's nuclear threat
>propoganda article by some business website

>Hezbollah and Hamas

why does this concern us? Is it Hezbollah doing terrorist attacks in the US or ISIS?

I'm not claiming nobody's right. I'm claiming that Assad isn't clean but our interests in Syria are dubious at best. We have no business in Syria. Hezbollah and HAMAS are not our problem. They are the problem of our "greatest allies". These middle east wars are just going to cost so much for this country, and they aren't even in our interest.

Shoo, there are no shekels here for you

I love how you faggots always beat around the bush about why we try deal with issues like Hezbollah and Hamas.

They're proxy forces for Iran, Russia, and Turkey. Hence they're proxy forces fighting against OUR proxy force, the Israelis. If we wish to maintain hegemony in the ME, we have 2 options: Israel and SA. We're working with both right now.

Dank maymay dude XD

I really don’t give a shit about hamas or hezbollah and the US has less control over the situation there than Russia does. I say let the Russians and Jews waste there money on a war being fought for a pipeline through turkey. America has better options for oil like Venezuela or Keystone.

If you don't give a shit, you're either ignorant about geopolitics or intentionally shilling due to hatred of LE JOOS or whatnot.

We still have massive leverage in the situation and it's 100% in our interest to continue testing war protocols and tactics there.

As for your naive thinking that this is about "oil," we produce more than we need. It's about economics.

>proxy forces
so what? what do we gain out of it? If Israel controls the region what good does that do for USA? Do we get more oil or something? We already ruined the ME enough with the war in Iraq that Iran has more control of that region now. Imagine how much the USA would save in resources if it just pulled out and let them duke it out.

They're only proxies because you're being used as a proxy by Israel, you stupid kike lover

Listen to me kikeberg, the whole conflict has been over a Saudi oil pipeline that would undermine Russian oil profits. ispsw.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/429_Lin.pdf

Testing tactics and protocols was part of the excuse for the Vietnam War and that shit backfired horribly by making the populous resent the government and the whole thing was a waste of money and influence. The wars in the Middle East are the same thing for the US.

>It’s not just about oil goy
I know that Jewstein but it’s still a big part. The US has easier alternatives.