Stories from a South African high school

So last few days we had a thread for SA crime stories (funny and serious)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158527040/#158540938

And South stories of the stupidity of blacks in SA (a good laugh)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158676294/#158714014

Today I will tell stories of my high school experience at a traditional Anglo style all boys school.

Context to follow then stories after that.

Context:

Anglo style all boys school. 700 Boys spread across Grade 8 (14y/o) to Grade 12 (18y/o)
We dont do middle school like burgers.
Traditional semi-public school with an emphasis on discipline, sports and academic excellence. Impressive facilities and offerings for students. School provides a world class education on the backs of trust money donated by successful old-boys

Demographics:
>10% black (sons of AA beneficiaries, sponsored by white families, scholarships)
>30% Coloured (80% Muslim 20% undefined or Christian) I will refer to the coloureds as "Muslims" from here on for of simplicity.
>60% White (80% English, 20% Afrikaans)

Friendships exist across all races and cultures but racially exclusive cliques do exist.

Initiation and bullying.

Being an all boys school antics, mischief and shenanigans are plentiful. Initiation in the old days was mentally and physically grueling and definitely mentally scarred some boys in the past. By the time I went to high school the practice was all but banned but bullying was still practiced.

Teachers publicly denounced bullying but effectively could not stop it and at times turned a blind eye and even encouraged it. Complaining to a teacher of bullying was all but futile. You had to make your own way in the jungle of adolescent boys.

>be me fresh faced and kak nervous for first day of high school
>Matrics (18y/o's) show the new intake of lighties around the school.
>They are fuckin intimidating and over the next four years they will be both menaces and heroes to all.
>One particularly unfortunate looking kid is singled out during recess
>Ginger with large head and very wide set eyes.
>Older boys make fun of him mercilessly and dub him "The Orange Shark"or Sharky for short.
>Kid has his hair cut and tie pulled by older boys in high school (Strict uniform and appearance rules that are reminiscent of army regulations)
>Teachers offer no help until the Deputy Headmaster of the school, dubbed "Deputy Discipline" pulls him aside and tells him to man the fuck up
>Kid takes the advise to heart and upon having his tie pulled for the 4th time in one day takes it upon himself to kick a Matric in the chest sending him flying down 2 flights of stairs.
>Broken tail bone from landing on ass
>Sharky becomes hero and the nick name becomes term a of endearment that he enjoys until he completes Matric himself

bump

Rugby and hockey were big parts of school life. They help mold comradery and discipline. Those that dont play sport are ridiculed as scrawny, weak, fags or nerds. All races enjoyed rugby but we fuckin hated playing coloured schools.

>Saturday morning rugby game against coloured school.
>Coloureds sharpen their studs, take every opportunity to punch, kick, bite, eye gouge and basically turn the noble game of rugby into a form of bloodsport their people seem to thrive on.
>Gang tattoos already on some of their arms at 18
>Coach encourages us to stay civil and avoid fights with these animals.
>We play a fair and clean game despite various efforts to draw us into their violence
>Final whistle. Weve won 15-5 after losing 3 players to injury
>Disappointed the coloured captain chirps to our captain, "We gonna see you whites tonight at the clubs tonight then we see who gonna win that one jou naai (you fuck)"
>Coloureds arrived by bus so no parents watching, also too poor.
>Our captain shouts for all to hear, "WE PLAY RUGBY LIKE MEN AND WE DONT FIGHT IN THE STREET LIKE ANIMALS"
>Parents shocked but applaud captain as coloureds get on their shit wagon and go back to their drug infested crime ridden neighbourhoods

Bumb

Fucking kek

I was getting fucked around by this little shit in Grade 5. I told teacher I was getting bullied, he was super nice. But he told me I have to sort these problems out myself.

>shithead fucks with me next day
>i land upper cut to solar plexus of shit head
>he crumples like a sack of potatoes and starts crying
>teacher conveniently missed what happened
>no more bullying until highschool
>fast forward to Grade 9
>another little prick starts griefing me on a daily basis
>I'm playing rugby
>practice match against team below us
>prick is on opposite team
>targetacquired.exe
>get into ruck
>shitheads face appears at bottom of ruck
>kick him hard in the face with studded boot
>oops a slipped lol

I'll give you a bump afrikaanerbro. I love reading what it's like out there

these stories are shit

The Le Petit Nicolas stories are way better

#metoo

Race and Sport

Thoughout my high school days the issue of soccer was raised almost every year. Cricket, rugby, hockey, swimming, athletics, chess and various other sports and extra mural activities were available. But no soccer. Ever.

For years the parents of coloured/muslim students and blacks have been pushing for the school to offer soccer. Their parents write letters asking for an explanation as to why the school wont offer it when it has the facilities to do so and enough students interested in the sport

>Weekly assembly
>Sing our one hymn and school song before taking our seats in perfect silence.
>Headmaster comes to podium and makes announcements
>Well done to so and so for blah blah blah we basically feign attention until we can file out and get back to mischief
>final after thought announcement
>"We have received several letters (badly written I think to myself) about offering soccer here."
>"We feel the lack of sportsmanship that exists in the game of soccer is in conflict with the values of this school and as such we will not consider offering it as an after school sport"
>mfw I realise later that day that the real reason they dont want to offer soccer is because it attracts kaffirs and if too many kaffirs get into a school the fees dry up and the standard of education falls to baboonery
>none of the blacks or coloureds/muslims make this connection
>everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg

Moar!

Why are there so many muslims in South Africa again? Where do they come from?

10/10 thread very nice

>be several kids who have their phones stolen from bags during PE 3 weeks in a row
>suspicion for one kaffir in class who is in the school due to white sponsorship. (his mom cleans the house of a liberal white family)
>Consult teachers about problem but zero evidence
>View CCTV but cameras are at a bad angle and obviously are not inside change rooms
>Boys take matters into own hands
>next PE lesson one of the victims fakes injury and sneaks off to change room to wait for suspected thief to strike.
>As suspected it is the sponsored kaffir.
>Kid confronts him
>Dindu Nuffin
>Kid smashes his head into the wall and plants cell phone in his pocket (confronted him in the act just before actual theft)
>Call friends and teachers
>"He attacked me after I caught him stealing my phone"
>Deputy Discipline "makes sense user"
>Expelled, appeals to education department, denied, ends up in township school
>Newspaper prints names of all passing Grade 12's end of year.
>Cant find name of sponsored kaffir

Not that many actually and basically all confined to Western Cape. We prefer coloureds to be Muslim because it gives them some semblance of morality. Also they very rarely get uppity as the Apartheid gov put them in their place with the rest of the brown people of our nation.

Stay tuned for special Muslim student related stories

This is worth a bump

K bumping then. Where are they from geographically speaking?

More stories! Seems like a real Chad school.

>be me tired of usual mischief
>kicking can between friends in courtyard just chatting
>Can goes through one guys legs.
>Have a bit of a chuckle at his clumsiness
>Coloured/muslim is walking past and notices the "shibobo" (basically a nutmeg in soccer)
>Proceeds to tell us about a game he played in his primary school
>A soda can is kicked among friends, the goal is to nutmeg each other and avoid being nutmegged.
>If someone is nutmegged he must run to a pre-decided spot 50-100m away and touch an object (light post, bin, wall)
>During this run the other players are free to kick the shit out of the dude until he gets to homebase.
>You can only kick the dudes thighs and ass though in an effort to keep people playing and avoid real fights.
>bystanders who get accidentally nutmegged are also fair game. (you are forced to learn and participate this way)
>"That sounds fuckin kiff bru want to play with us?"
>2 weeks later Shibobo is an absolute hit throughout the school. Dudes legs and asses are bruised to shit but its kak fun to kick the shit out of each other.
>teachers start to take notice and guys eventually cannot play rugby due to bruising.
>Special assembly is called to put a stop to Shibobo after an Asian kid in Grade nine has a rib broken by a loose kick that finds his chest and winds the shit and piss out of him.
>he was not an active player.

I'm going to make a webm for you guys quick, hold on

Lots in the Cape and many in the ranks of the ruling party, brought from Dutch East Indies. Usually pretty based and chill

Your school sounds like a shithole mate

>mfw there are more blacks in us than in sa

Keep going op these stories are comfy

>n one day takes it upon himself to kick a Matric in the chest sending him flying down 2 flights of stairs.
Was that Matric Elon Musk?

Working out the bits and shit sucks...

Ill try and improve it

>Shibobo was getting stale anyways and boys respect the ruling of the headmaster on the bloodsport.
>Doesnt mean we cant play new games.
>Same coloured who sparked the Shibobo antics comes to me.
>"Brah what we gona do neow during break time (recess) this is poes (very) boring ja?"
>"What other games did you play at Methamphetamine Primary?"
Enter Grassy Grassy the more based version of Shibobo. Very simple rules
>If you are walking on grass between the first bell of school and the last anyone and everyone can kick the shit out of your legs and ass.
>School is perfect environment for Grassy Grassy it has lawns, sports fields, pathways and thoroughfares all with lush grass growing on them.
>Methamphetamine Primary had no such facilities so coloured kid has revolutionized the game.
>Chaos reign during recess for two weeks as any and all patches of grass become war zones.
>The young Grade 8's just avoid grass altogether while the Grade 9's are forced to form safety packs if they even get near to grass.
>Grade 10's section off one part of the school as their territory and all work together in a show of unity the older kids did not expect. (many tips of hats were given to them out of respect for this unity)
>Grade 11's and 12's were the ones that really enjoyed the game.
>clear understanding that you cant just keep a dude on the grass for ever, once he is bested with kicks he must be allowed to find tar or brick walkways again.
>A loose kick combined with a kid in the midst of falling from two well placed kicks results in missing front teeth.
>Special assembly is called.
>Long speech about the reputation of the school, complaints from parents etc etc etc.
>Headmaster leaves hall.
>Deputy Discipline takes podium and checks to see headmaster has left and is out of ear shot.
>Looks at hall of 800 boys for a good 30 seconds in silence "no more kicking each other. We expect more from all of you."
>Understanding we are behaving like coloureds sets in after that line.

On mobile so need confirmation if resolution is watchable

Perfectly comprehensible my Transvaalian amigo

do the dutch/Afrikaans kids pick on Anglo kids for not being dutch?

isn't the average dutch south African a lot bigger in size than the average Anglo?

bump

Bump. Also on the picture is what the jews do in Slovenia.

These stories are mad comfy. Thanks SAbro

Yeah, we afrikaans bros are kinda big. The Anglos are usually cucked beyond return, the afrikaans kids despise this and thats why they get bullied.

>Church group comes to school to chat to Christian Society
>Hand out pocket bibles with the student group during break
>White kids all take one, politely decline, or are too polite and accept one with no intention of using it but take it home anyways.
>Notice Muslims are accepting them too, even coming up and asking for one while snickering.
>Next day school is littered with defaced bibles, dicks drawn in them, pages ripped out, covers torn and graffiti-ed
>School takes time to respond to issue because sensitive racially charged situation.
>Whites and Christian society are furious.
>Older white kids hatch plan, give instructions to the lighties to gather up all the defaced bibles and march to confront Muslims in the courtyard they usually frequent.
>Older Muslim kids see whites approaching and call their okes to arms but their lighties flee at sight of superior numbers
>Both sides dont want to fight because of the shitstorm itll cause in the media. (They piss on model C schools any chance they get)
>Muslims wisely choose to parlay on the matter
>Head boy, who should not even be there by any account, comes to front of crowd - he is a proud Christian. He instructs the lighties to upend the bags of defaced bibles infront of the muslims.
>"This is absolutely disgusting, none of us would disrespect anyone in this school like this. IS THIS HOW YOUR PARENTS RAISED YOU?"
>Older Muslims see this is no longer antics, they have touched a nerve with the white man.
>"Take these books out of our sight. If something like this happens again we will not have words."
>Older muslims nod head and sheepishly call their lighties back to clean up the filth of their actions. Out of new found respect they do not throw the bibles away in school bins instead the lighties are forced to carry them of school property to other bins

duchies are dangerous bastards in general, especially when drunk, they often get near homicidal, otherwise very polite and civilized. but cross them and they will arrange your death. yeah, then the jew went and pissed them off too...

>be in Grade 12.
>Friend has developed new game that results in hilarity every time.
Poep (fart) & Gone
>Aim is to launch clandestine chemical fart warfare on unsuspecting lighties.
>Find busy hallway or choke point where many students will be forced to walk between lessons.
>Poep and make yourself gone as the bell rings.
>The key is to make do this at critical mass moments to expose the most boys to your stank. (not shitting your pants is also key)
>Extra points are awarded if you start a blame game between lighties of who shat their pants.
>Friend identifies small foyer to library as great spot for session of poep and gone.
>Unleashes a fart which I imagine is comparable to an Indian shitting street, during the summer mango season.
He does this the second the bell rings and Grade 8's immediately exit the library into the foyer.
>My friend has by this time run around the side of the building to watch his Saddam level chemical attack taking effect through the window.
>Lighties are retching and running for the door tripping over each other and their heavy book bags.
>Friend is dying with laughter as he watches Librarian come to see the commotion.
>She takes one step into foyer, turns heal and closes the door behind her, trapping the lighties in the foyer with only one exit.
>Greatest poep and gone ever

ha I remember kick the can, that was in the early 2000s still, we would beat the everloving shit out of each other, block the guy off from the safety point and just beat him. when the can goes thru your legs, you have no friends, youve entered a world of pain, until you touch the bin.

They teach kids while a black man watches?

srs question
how do i get a qt south african gf

Share boet you must have tales

Everytime the burgers ask this. Coming to visit is a good start. Or are you too scared and want them to come to you?

moar

Switching to phone give me a few minutes Polish fren

besides grim shit, Im liking the good old days theme.

>went to an upmarket school
>but some shit always happened there
>all the boys from 3 grades started a fight club in the bathrooms
>teachers never noticed or cared
>boxed with thin bag gloves
>okes were getting their faces cut open, knocked >out etc
>see friend sitting in class with bloody face, no one mentions it or cares
>it was great

SA anons.

I worked with a South African who called everything "lekker" yet never told us what it means. Is it a positive term?

>jou naai (you fuck)
lol

Lekker means nice/good/great. "That was a lekker meal"
"We drinking tonight" followed by reply of "lekker!"

it means 'really fucking good' basically

fokken lekker

Don't be fat, don't be an autist
Be somewhat successful
Same as everywhere else, white south african girls are just on average very conservative/family orientated

One for the Afrikaans guys.
>Be me in grade 8
>School on school athletics event. Some English boys schools and some Afrikaans boys schools all competing against one another.
>Schools sit next to each other and sing chants, songs, disses and war cries at one another on the bleachers while watching athletics
>Each school is led in song by selected matrics of loud and rousing character.
>Afrikaans schools always win the athletics so we just in it to do our best and hit on the girls. They sat on the other side of the field.
>After the day long competition each school sings it's anthem one at a time in a spirit competition. The winner of the athletics sings last out of respect.
>Finish our song and wait to hear the winning Afrikaans school.
>I remember they did some weird song or some kind of salute or some shit that I laughed at.
>Older kid in Grade 12 (also an English guy like me) smacks me in the back of the head really hard.
>"You fucking show respect to those guys they gave their all on the field don't let me catch you laughing at them."
>Learn an early lesson about respect that would be followed by many more throughout my years in high school

No they brainwash them about niggers

Did you decolonize your mind?

Yes we are taught the equality meme and the white guilt Apartheid related guilt tricks. It takes root in some kids minds but due to the race reality we perceive everyday it doesn't affect many kids. By the time you finish university you are more than likely racist to some degree.

different times, when honor was still the norm, a high standard.

I went to a good old Afrikaans model C school and the differences in the cultures were really evident during sports events or inter high athletics. Not sure how much of that has changed, through the years.
>Afrikaans school has prayer circle before match while English kids watch with a mix of horror and bemused fascination
>All the Afrikaans kids give their everything with the war cries and are pretty serious at winning the spirit cup while the English kids are smoking behind the pavilion
>the Afrikaans schools always do exceedingly well at athletics while the English schools compete for last place
>the Afrikaans kids sing the school anthem with pride while the English kids mumble through theirs
I am sure the old school English private schools are a different kettle of fish altogether, but many of the English model C schools seriously sucked. I assume the change in student demographics have caused them to decline even further.

I have shit to do so I cant read all of this now, but I look forward to reading these posts over the next few days. Thanks for sharing and good luck.

Whats the mix of English and Afrikaans in the school system and is there much of a cultural divide between them

>went to KES
>can read and write in full sentences

OP you are by far the most impressive government educated peasant ever to emerge from that special-needs day care centre.

Whites start a country in nigger land then complain about niggers

Kek

are you black or jew? or both? faggot?

>history teacher was a based coloured dude.
>Always asks all students to display completed homework assignment on desk.
>Walks between desks checking
>Glancing around at white kids books, checks to see the dim ones have done their work.
>Spends twice as long checking through coloured and black kids work even though there's only like 4-10 of them.

>Confronts 2 loud talking black kids sitting back of the class.
>Could have easily gotten away with whispering at key points of teachers lesson when his attention is elsewhere.
>Learntoantics.jpg
>Teacher asks them to please read from page 167 of text book.
>"No seh please...We will stop talking"
>They never want to read in front of anyone...

If i remember correctly, less than 5% of the schools in the country are single medium Afrikaans schools and that number is dropping like a stone with the government not being subtle about eradicating them completely. There are a few parallel medium schools too. The rest of the schools are English medium. Obviously all the black schools are English medium. With coloured schools often being parallel medium. Model C school is basically a semi-private fee paying school and these include most, if not all of the old white schools. My opinion is obviously biased, seeing that I went to a single medium Afrikaans school. The model C English schools are very similar to your good old local comprehensive. Traditionally the Afrikaans schools were much more strict on discipline and tend to be strictly Calvinist faith based schools. Things have obviously changed quite significantly over the years with regard to discipline and religion in schools.

show your flag you little bastard

Didn't go there friend just pulled first impressive white school image from jewgle

black lands should be governed only by whites

apartheid support

I'm just a humble anglo brimming with pride at the knowledge that my tax money has not been wasted on this particular red and green peasant.

Depends where you are in the country for both questions. Hell it depends on what part of a village, town, city, area, province you are part of.

I didn't know fags like you still exist here, but you won't make it much further without that spine you fuckin limey pomm

Why are you so interested in my flag?

What is the difference between a black and colored? It means the same thing in America. Are you referring to Muslim Arabs?

By colored I assume he means non-whites in general.

Coloured means mixed race over here.

fuck off you silly faggot

Why are you getting so angry? Only subhumans get this assblasted over nothing. Worse than a nigger.

Share some stories please guys

I’m trying to rack my brain about an amusing uniquely Afrikaans school story, but can’t really recall anything worth while. The best I can come up with is this:
>late 90s
>my school, like most Afrikaans schools was able to avoid taking in anything but Afrikaans kids
>eventually first coloured kid enrolls
>pandemonium ensues in the build up to this event
>parents threaten to remove their kids
>emergency school governing body meetings
>kid arrives, actually really nice decent kid. Not even that dark.
>poor sod got beaten up on day 1
>emergency meeting with all the kids about this turn of events
>more spazzing out by parents about the school ghettofying
>some parents actually take their kids out
>poor coloured kid persists despite frankly hostile schooling environment
I simply can’t imagine that this was a normal reaction in those days. Honestly, they need to rename the street in front of the school after that kid.

>first day of school, grade one
>some older black kids playing on the soccerfield but its my turn now, they're loitering
>say to black kid 'eigh wena, its our turn'
>fuckin get punched hard in the face by black kid
>so called 'friends' with me just watch as I strangle black kid
>female teacher finds us trying to murder each other and shits a brick
>mfw

ITT: Dutch Afrikaners are superior to little Anglos. Who would've thought?

>Playing rugby grade 5 or 6
>Other team has a fat as fuck tall black kid prop.
>Nerves to tackle him and then he falls on my head and it breaks open
>Tackle him at one point with another kids help.
>Put my hand out to break fall and he lands on by back
>Sudden sensation the back of my hand is touching my wrist and forearm.
>Think to myself I'm so glad my head is ok on way to hospital.

Hectic

Another changeover era school story that I vaguely remember:
>somewhere in the mid 90s, probably just before the changeover
>Andries Treurnicht from the KP held a political meeting in our school’s assembly hall
>some kids in the senior years retardedly thought it was a good idea to troll the meeting by dressing up in ANC regalia
>retards had the shit kicked out of them during the meeting by bunch of brannas and coke type KP voters

Treurnicht literally means sad homo. Wtf.

Honestly? That’s fuckin’ hilarious.

Lol rule no 1... Don't pick fight with Afrikaans guys, they play by different rule. They will through the first punch...

Rule no 2... If you do pick fight with above previously mentioned Afrikaans guys.. you better be able to make them laugh or else you gonna hurt... Fuckers have built-it short tempers inscribed into their rugby playing, cow tackling DNA.. fact

Can confirm, Dutchies have the funniest and sometimes most stupid names.

kek
RUGBY

Another few reflections on peri-transition period in an Afrikaans high school.
>once a week all the guys had to wear browns to school for cadets
>may god have mercy on your soul if you forgot to wear browns
>full hour a day spent marching up and down the rugby fields
>if you were really lucky, you got to shoot .22 rifles at the school's rifle range
>yes, the school actually had a strong room filled with rifles
It all sounds so surreal typing this, feels like a different country to the one we are currently living in

>treunicht
somebodies great gramps was poofter that got the shit beaten out of him a few times to many

This. Humour is the best way to achieve friendship between English and Afrikaans guys. Never had any problems with Afrikaaners. Once in a club a group of Afrikaans guys tried to make kak with me but I offered them ciggies and then pointed out someone far more willing to rol. They thought that was really funny and I did too. They fucked that guy up

So some guy whose surname means sad homo was not only a formidable force in Afrikaner politics, but also almost stopped the transition to Apartheid? You learn something new every day.

Is that King Edward?

Times have changed. Feels to me like things have changed a lot even since I was in school but you guys saw the big changes.

if they're in the mood to fight, they will find someone. they're like the Irish in that way you could say. they like the Irish because some Irish regiments joined the boers, because they both hate the brit bongs.

Bump

bump for more glorious South Africa stories

The period around the elections in ‘94 was probably the most amusing.
>94
>general uncertain about the upcoming elections
>the feeling of imminent civil war is thick in the air (very similar to now)
>general feeling of impending doom
>school concerned that we might not be able to finish the school year owing to societal collapse being imminent
>Afrikaans school’s solution to this was to make us all attend school until late in the afternoon and on saturdays to get through the syllabus in time for the election
>no dramatic societal collapse but the slow and steady one we have now
>teachers spent rest of the year not sure what to do with us as they had done all the work in less than 4 months