.hack//SORA

In .hack//SIGN if Sora had killed Tsukasa / Ann Shouji and people had found out, could he claim he didn't know and get away with it. And would the events of dotHACK//IMOQ have happened?

does anyone know?

You mean in game or real life? Cause in game Tsukasa died before and nothing really happened besides memory loss.

Reminder that there is interest in reviving the .hack franchise (as long as the new remaster sells well).

He was killed several times ingame though.

I know. He gets temporary memory loss when he dies in game. Nothing about IMOQ would've changed if Sora killed Tsukasa. GU could've changed if Sora wasn't a cocky prick and taunted Morgana though.

>we want the sao audience
What did they mean by this?

also do you think Silver Knight would have killed Ann in rl if he know that was Tsukasa?

I laughed at the design because it reminds me of pirate cloathing and the obvious evil red crystal sword.

>would Silver Knight kill an abused hospitalized comatose girl?
No, I don't think he would.

As long as it's good in-game i don't mind desu.

did Ann date Mimiru?

No. Subaru.

I still believe my theory that when you get the 2nd form you will get to choose between Edge Punisher or Blade Brandier. 1st and 3rd forms are too iconic , xth form is too unique, and it wouldn't make sense to come after xth form.

>and it wouldn't make sense to come after xth form.
Well, the devs did say that they wanted to include some stuff they didn't manage to put in the last time so who knows. Also, it reminds me of the X-th form a bit in its patterns so maybe it's an alt X-form you can choose? White one for range and black on for melee or something?

Makes me wonder how the heated sex must've been after they met irl.
In .hack//GIFT Tsukasa's avatar has tits while they are at the onsen.

What I'm looking forward the most is the battle with Atoli.
Those fucking screams were fucking chilling even in the English version.
Also makes me wonder if like you said they might add the B-st form for the job extention.

>Those fucking screams were fucking chilling even in the English version.
>Confirmed dual-audio
I really hope it does well. And yeah, i liked all of those avatar battles too.

Ann and Mariko Misono

xth form is completely unique though since no other character in the game has a Dual Gunner class. Blade Brandier is common as fuck and like half your party members Blade Brandiers. You get xth form 90% of the way through the series so if they make the new form come after that it would be a waste. The only way it makes sense to me is if it's an alternate to 2nd form or something. It could be an alternate to xth form but I would only accept that if you are freely able to switch between them.

I'm interested in seeing if Blade Brandier gameplay is going to be changed simmilar to how Twin Blade and Edge Punisher were changed in vol2 and 3.

:3

>It could be an alternate to xth form but I would only accept that if you are freely able to switch between them.
I meant it that way, yeah. Xth form is too iconic to completely change it after all. The thing that makes me think it's a special form again is (aside from the look of it) that sword he's using, an user on Sup Forums noticed that the writings on the blade literally mean "Key of the Twilight". It could be just a special weapon you get as a Blade Brandier though, i'm not ruling anything out.

It could be an alternate Lost Weapon, like you can change the scythe into it.

do you think Ann or Mariko would go transgender?

How is she on top like that when she was wheel bound.

>Chair comes with an eject button
Problem solved.

it was based off my head-canon in a nutshell after years of physical therapy after her spine surgery she is able to talk again... if with a cane takes place 10+ years after the fact of the series
my sides

also they are married by this point and this

shes cute