Kennedy intentionally looked like an idiot the other night to help Trump

As the redpilled among you know, Trump is friends with the Kennedy family. in fact, John F Kennedy Jr. loved Trump as a brother. He even predicted that Trump would become president in the future and gushed about how beautiful Trump's winter white house would be. They did everything together, went to parties, basketball games etc. And then suddenly Trump's beloved friend and confident, JFK Jr, was tragically killed in a plane crash, securing Hillary Clinton's Senate seat.

You know that Trump is punished. What you may not know is he has company.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/11/03/jfk-jr-predicted-trumps-run-for-president-20-years-ago/
archive.is/cCzfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nypost.com/2016/11/03/jfk-jr-predicted-trumps-run-for-president-20-years-ago/

>same copy pasta as yesterday

What the hell, have a bump

And since then there's been a million bluepilled posts about Kennedy being a stupid slob.

Did Trump insult little Joe Kennedy?

Of course not. Kennedy did a good job and Trump appreciated the loyalty.

This doesn't mean shit
Just because Jack Jr liked him, doesn't mean Ted and his son did
You are aware that just because he's affiliated with the Kennedy's doesn't mean all of them like him, right?

god empereor reigns
he will have 8 long years
god willing. longer.

archive.is/cCzfk

I hope he does
This still doesn't mean Little Ted did this to help him, remember that Trump also donated and was friends with the Clinton's, and look at the situation now

It would be a lot safer for kid Kennedy to stay out of politics imo... not a good track record that family

>Trump also donated and was friends with the Clinton's
Nope. He was never friends with the Clintons. Trumps' relationship with the Kennedys is well documented. And please learn how to fucking use apostrophes, you stupid nigger. This is why you apes fail 2nd grade.

>was never friends with the Clinton's
Really now?
Hahahaha you deleted your post you faggot

Being in the same room once or twice isn't the same as being friends, you silly nigger. You would know this if you ever left your basement.

I love that you're so retarded that you inserted an apostrophe into my quote LOL.

Look at the picture again you stupid blind fool
He's reaching in like they're more than just acquaintances, or are you completely autistic?

It's called autocorrect you dumb nigger, keep looking like a shill though, it's helping your cause greatly

>JFK Jr, was tragically killed in a plane crash, securing Hillary Clinton's Senate seat.
Damn, were those events that close? I forgot.

>being so retarded that you don't understand why a New York real estate developer would want to be chummy with the senator of New York.
>not knowing said senator had her opponent for the Senate seat, JFK jr, killed because he was a beloved New York figurehead that would have creamed her.
>not knowing the extent of Trump's genius, his philosophies on revenge and war.

So then explain why Ted's kid went on the offensive? The Kennedy's are party political faggots who self serving shitheads, I bet Ted's entire side of the family was jealous af of Jack and Robert's side, and don't forget Ted killed a woman drunk driving off a bridge with her in the passenger seat

>muh autocorrect
Just admit that you're raging so hard right now that you can't even form a coherent response. Anyone who isn't retarded knows the difference between ending up at the same place as another person so you pose in pictures, and being friends with someone, to the point that you hang out one-on-one and go to sporting events etc. There is no evidence that Bill and Trump did anything together, outside of a couple photo ops, such as that pic you posted which your retarded ass thinks is Trump grabbing Bill's balls due to the perspective (sorry for the big word). That was taken when Bill Clinton renting out a small area in one of hundreds of Trump buildings for a fundraiser. If you weren't so retarded, you would understand the importance of being nice to people when making a business deal.

>this level of cognitive dissonance
You leftypol/shareblue/whatever the fuck you are are completely bonkers (sorry for the big word), there's no point in arguing with a fool who's only counter argument is to attack the structure in which the argument was written, and yes I am a dumb phone poster, still doesn't disprove my argument, but keep being a petulant child

Idk about that stuff. Just was pointing out obvious reasons for Trump to get close to Clintons.

He wasn't as close with the Clintns like he was JFK. Trump started politics to honor JFK Jr. I have a feeling Joe is the ace in the hole.

no, he intentionally looked like an idiot so no one would remember how good Trumps speech was

its not Teds kid, but Joe Kennedy Sr

not Teds kid fagboy, uninformed faggot cant even google peoples names holy shit

Oh shit you're right
Just did faggot, call the fuck down

It's childish to look at public gestures and interpret them as revelations of absolute truth, or anything other than a representation of what the people involved WISH TO PORTRAY PUBLICLY, for any number of reasons that may have nothing to do with "who they like".

Ay yo hol up....smacks overly Chapsticked lips....so you be sayin that redheaded pastie faced son of a bitch took one for team Murica to help complete the red pilling of the 45million ppl watching that the Democrats care more about criminals than their own citizens? That is some quantum physics new galaxy chess dimension if so! Either way that #SlobberingJoe helped our cause and for that I commend him. 2018 is off to a great start! Long live Trump!

Kennedy's a slobbering Trump mole!

WELL WELL WELL
look what else happened the day JFK Jr died

July 16 1999
7+1+6+1+9+9+9=42

I want to believe this even if it's not real! My sides!

>will have 8 long years
>god willing. longer.
2024 pic related

Next generation shitposter awaits.....let it be so.

HE WAS ARCANCIDED BY THE ARCH CRIMINAL HILLARY CLINTON?